Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#251 2016-04-29 12:23:24

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Undertale Mafia game thread

whelp we have a good load of lurkers

while im always up for a lynch i think that lynching d1 is not obligatory, right now we have null evidence as opposed to d2 which will let the power roles do their first night actions and we will also see who mafia targeted and their (target's) role,
this will give us more info to base reads on
sure, we lynched on d1 in game 6 and got a mafia but in this game the situation is very chaotic and we cant confidently say anything about anyone, there is a lot of people that can be called scummy + a lot of lurkers

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#252 2016-04-29 12:40:49

AlphaJon

maxi123 wrote:

lynching d1 is not obligatory

it isn't, but we at least have a chance to find someone.

maxi123 wrote:

we have null evidence as opposed to d2

the only true evidence you will have is your own night action.

maxi123 wrote:

we lynched on d1 in game 6 and got a mafia but in this game the situation is very chaotic

The situation was a bit chaotic in game 6 too

maxi123 wrote:

a lot of lurkers

Sadly, this is majorly impacting the current game, as there is about a third/a fourth of the people who are inactive. And obviously mafia is only going to kill them if they have no other choice.

#253 2016-04-29 12:51:38

Calicara

I wouldn't say lurking is impacting the overall game greatly. You are just under the assumption that everyone has something to say. But like you said, until n1 passes and people use their power roles, we're mostly just looking for a needle in a haystack. Lurking =\= Mafia. Just look at Smitty and Evilbunny in game 6.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

#254 2016-04-29 12:55:27

Zumza

Lynching will help everybody a lot, we will know specifically which lead we should take at night.
In my last mafia game(which was also my first forum mafia game too) I wasn't entirely sure we should lynch first day, I actually believed that letting people with night actions find a path first would be better.
Thought I was a citizen and I didn't know players can use their abilities a specific number of times.
But now I also know from AlphaJon that theres a limit, so thats why now I think lynching on D1 is a must.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#255 2016-04-29 13:13:16

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

AlphaJon wrote:

we always have the chance to find someone but right now theres so many suspicious players that chances getting a maf are pretty low

AlphaJon wrote:

is that not enough? plus there can be a hardclaim by someone and with a good doctor/protector the claim will be beneficial to town and will give us more "true evidence" (dont even think about twisting my words now, im not saying people MUST hardclaim)

AlphaJon wrote:

in game 6 there were 3 targets for lynch (N1KF, luka and zumza) and we got the right one because he made a scum slip
now there is much more and everyone is thinking of his own things, plus lots of lurkers which dont contribute at all

AlphaJon wrote:

Sadly, this is majorly impacting the current game, as there is about a third/a fourth of the people who are inactive. And obviously mafia is only going to kill them if they have no other choice.

yep

Calicara wrote:

Lurking =\= Mafia

i didnt say lurking is scummy but its hard to read the person that is barely posting plus that person is not contributing

Zumza wrote:

Lynching will help everybody a lot, we will know specifically which lead we should take at night.

yeah lets lynch whoever we want it will save the world!!!!!
what if the lynchee flips town or PR?

i8SwC8p.png

#256 2016-04-29 13:16:33

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

forgot this:

Zumza wrote:

Thought I was a citizen and I didn't know players can use their abilities a specific number of times.

not every power role has a limited-use ability
for example doctor can heal infinite amount of times
sheriff's amount of investigations is usually infinite

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

#257 2016-04-29 13:30:34

Zumza

maxi123 wrote:
Zumza wrote:

Always the persons who are most named are going to be lynched. Because everybody who links to them or vice versa will post something we can get conclusions from.
So far we got only 4 persons that received more than just 1 vote: Jawapa, Luka, Apha, and Marco.
And second of, I trust everybody's instinct so I'm not gonna put a plan on 'what if' because mafia will certainly find a way to doge it.

#258 2016-04-29 14:11:18

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I'm really conflicted about jawapa.

On one hand, part of me thinks that he just was being dickish and trying to be funny/ironic or something when he randomly accused people.

On the other hand he got really angry after he was (naturally) accused, and while that certainly aligns with his personality, its been said many times that we shouldn't "meta" mafia actions by comparing them to actions on the rest of the forum.

Idk man
--

Calicara wrote:

Just look at Smitty and Evilbunny in game 6.

Yeah smitty seems to enjoy being purposely unhelpful. He has posted a decent number of times but each time it was with something like not even related to the game (unless I missed something in which case sorry //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ). I mean its not necessarily evidence (he may just not know what to say, and doesn't want to spout of nonsense like me), but its still a lil weird.

Wooted by:

#259 2016-04-29 14:54:02

Calicara

Well since tomorrow is the last day before n1 I'd say Jawapa or Creature is our best choice. I really don't like the way Creatures been stirring up trouble. I feel more confident about Jawapa though. I think I'd try him, and if he flips town we can always target Creature tomorrow.

tgA1y17.jpg

#260 2016-04-29 15:27:52

Onjit
Website

Calicara wrote:

Well since tomorrow is the last day before n1 I'd say Jawapa or Creature is our best choice. I really don't like the way Creatures been stirring up trouble. I feel more confident about Jawapa though. I think I'd try him, and if he flips town we can always target Creature tomorrow.

I agree completely with this.

!unvote

!vote JaWapa

:.|:;

#261 2016-04-29 15:40:31

Luka504

Been a while.
Vote count:

JaWapa-Luka504, Calicara, Zumza, Onjit (4)

Luka504-SmittyW, Bimps, Evilbunny (3)

marcoantonimsantos-AlphaJon, Creature (2)

8 votes needed for majority.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#262 2016-04-29 16:07:26

Creature

Calicara
What do you mean by "if jawapa flips town, we can target creature tomorrow"? It's weird that I've attacked Luka504 for doing the same thing you did.

This is a false statement.

Wooted by:

#263 2016-04-29 16:09:15

Creature

I am starting to change my mind about maxi123, his recent posts look like fluff.

#264 2016-04-29 16:18:52

Zumza

Calicara wrote:

I can't follow you here. I would take a look on Creature in both cases tbh.

Wooted by:

#265 2016-04-29 16:51:52

AlphaJon

While I do not want to go towards either Creature or JaWapa, it seems like (from the votes) that it's going to be a toss-up between Luka504 and JaWapa, and I'm not voting Luka in any case.

I'd really like JaWapa to make a post explaining in detail what he thinks of everyone, and his overall reasoning. (This will be in your own interest)

#266 2016-04-29 17:01:09

Luka504

Creature wrote:

I am starting to change my mind about maxi123, his recent posts look like fluff.

Show pls.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#267 2016-04-29 17:09:56

Calicara

Since everyone has their own list, here's mine

Town Lean
------
Bobithan
Zumza
Evilbunny
Maxi123
AlphaJon
Onjit

Neutral
------
SmittyW
marcoantonimsantos
Bimps
Pyromaniac
Luka504

Scum
------
JaWapa
Creature
Kaslai

Jawapas aggressive responses and eagerness to lynch worries me. And frankly though he may just be 'the village idiot', I cannot trust him after Hostage's play in game 3.

Creature seems to to often purposefully misinterpret peoples words in an attempt to create confusion. I think this was the reason Luke ended up looking so scummy? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Kaslai is lurking too much and I don't like that. That's his usual mafia gameplay, and it makes me wary.

tgA1y17.jpg

#268 2016-04-29 17:17:08

Creature

Luka504 wrote:
Creature wrote:

Show pls.

Sure, here it is:

maxi123 wrote:

while im always up for a lynch i think that lynching d1 is not obligatory, right now we have null evidence as opposed to d2 which will let the power roles do their first night actions and we will also see who mafia targeted and their (target's) role,
sure, we lynched on d1 in game 6 and got a mafia but in this game the situation is very chaotic and we cant confidently say anything about anyone, there is a lot of people that can be called scummy + a lot of lurkers

maxi123 wrote:
AlphaJon wrote:

we always have the chance to find someone but right now theres so many suspicious players that chances getting a maf are pretty low

AlphaJon wrote:

is that not enough? plus there can be a hardclaim by someone and with a good doctor/protector the claim will be beneficial to town and will give us more "true evidence" (dont even think about twisting my words now, im not saying people MUST hardclaim)

AlphaJon wrote:

in game 6 there were 3 targets for lynch (N1KF, luka and zumza) and we got the right one because he made a scum slip
now there is much more and everyone is thinking of his own things, plus lots of lurkers which dont contribute at all

AlphaJon wrote:

yep

Calicara wrote:

Lurking =\= Mafia

i didnt say lurking is scummy but its hard to read the person that is barely posting plus that person is not contributing

Zumza wrote:

maxi123 wrote:

forgot this:

Zumza wrote:

#269 2016-04-29 17:22:55

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

maybe you could try posting reasons as to why you think that

maxi123 wrote:

forgot this:

Zumza wrote:

you really think that posts like that are scum indicative?
wat

i8SwC8p.png

#270 2016-04-29 17:25:59

Creature

maxi123 wrote:

you really think that posts like that are scum indicative?

No, but they're fluffing, which is talking about a theory to look like you're helping. Making one single post like this doesn't indicate anything, but if you're clearly making these posts to avoid actually participating, then there's something wrong with it.

#271 2016-04-29 17:35:02

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

maxi123 wrote:

how is that "me trying to look like im helping"
i just agreed that nolynch could be a choice and stated my thoughts about it

reading into things too much or trying hard on making me look scummy?

i8SwC8p.png

#272 2016-04-29 17:50:03

Bobithan

maxi just don't even bother with creature. You've been fine imo, I don't even understand what he is getting at. I don't even see what's wrong about talking about theory in a game where not much has even happened in 300 posts

aka towwl

Wooted by: (3)

#273 2016-04-29 18:00:18

AlphaJon

Bobithan wrote:

maxi just don't even bother with creature. You've been fine imo, I don't even understand what he is getting at. I don't even see what's wrong about talking about theory in a game where not much has even happened in 300 posts

What's your opinion on the Creature v JaWapa thing?

#274 2016-04-29 18:02:31

SmittyW

!unvote

I know I'm usually for lynching on D1, but since everyone has a PR this game would it be better to nolynch?

#275 2016-04-29 18:07:50

AlphaJon

SmittyW wrote:

!unvote

I know I'm usually for lynching on D1, but since everyone has a PR this game would it be better to nolynch?

Mafias are PRs too, so we can say it's pretty much even

RhazzleFrazzle1464542077604082

Board footer