Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-04-18 02:01:01

Doomsdaytoy9000

What's the point of daily energy?

Everybody knows that there are daily streaks in EE. The first few days of each week give you energy, except the problem is usually the next time you log on to get your daily bonus you already have full energy, wasting the extra energy. To fix the problem the energy bonus should either be a max energy addition or add energy even if full so the bar would be like so, '410/400'. Agree?

XR0wvu0.png

#2 2016-04-18 02:07:15

Hexagon

Re: What's the point of daily energy?

It's encouraging you to buy more items in the shop, so that you have more of a reason to use the game ("I have a lot blocks to use and stuff to build".) It also encourages users to look in the shop for new items, and gives them ideas to make more worlds.

#3 2016-04-18 02:10:26

Doomsdaytoy9000

Hexagon wrote:

It's encouraging you to buy more items in the shop, so that you have more of a reason to use the game ("I have a lot blocks to use and stuff to build".) It also encourages users to look in the shop for new items, and gives them ideas to make more worlds.

Did you even read the thread? I said you don't even get the extra energy because your energy is already full at the point of you getting your daily reward.

(Title may have been a tad misleading)

XR0wvu0.png

#4 2016-04-18 02:16:37

Mouseh

Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:

'410/400'. Agree?

yes

Hexagon wrote:

so that you have more of a reason to use the game

what

Wooted by:

#5 2016-04-18 02:18:02

Doomsdaytoy9000

Hey, Mousey! is MS Crew still going on?

XR0wvu0.png

#6 2016-04-18 02:26:22

Mouseh

Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:

no
it died

#7 2016-04-18 02:27:09

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

stay on topic pls

anyway it's just an incentive to log in daily

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#8 2016-04-18 02:27:24, last edited by Doomsdaytoy9000 (2016-04-18 02:28:07)

Doomsdaytoy9000

Mousey123 wrote:
Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:

no
it died

oh
that's okay
I have a crew

@zoey Sorry

but i don't know why people would want to continue their streak for nothing, the only good is basically the gems

XR0wvu0.png

#9 2016-04-18 03:40:01

Holy2334

Does the daily energy go past the max or does it not fill up at all when it's full? They should allow the daily bonus to go past max to make it a bit more worth it. Imagine the people who only get on once a day, and end up losing energy just by logging in. It's pointless.

EEShorts
Creator of EE Shorts Series
(Picture made by Mawkm)

#10 2016-04-18 03:47:53

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

login energy is for people with 400 max energy when it doesnt fill usually by just waiting for 10 hours

suddenly random sig change

#11 2016-04-18 04:19:28

Abelysk

Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:

Sorry
but i don't know why people would want to continue their streak for nothing, the only good is basically the gems

For players like me who have over 800 max energy, daily energy is really helpful.

#12 2016-04-18 05:23:21

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

If you say it is "log in every day", I think "log in in the middle of the night" is more accurate to be able to use your daily reward energy. I have an account with about three-hundred max energy, and I still occasionally reach the maximum even if I spend it all before going to bed and spending it after I wake up ten hours later. The login rewards themselves should act as rewards for logging in.

Kefka wrote:
Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:

Sorry

For players like me who have over 800 max energy, daily energy is really helpful.

People who are "ahead" in the shop dont need more bonuses just because they happen to have lots of max energy. I dont think you should have higher login rewards just because you have a high max energy. Energy is most useful to new players, so to give it more to older players seems a bit backwards.

#13 2016-04-18 15:50:49

MartenM
Website

I see why they got this sort of system. The thing that bothers me too is that I have 500 + daily energy = 500 ?!

I feel like this is a bug and it should be fixed

Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:

, '410/400'. Agree?

Yes! +1

lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

#14 2016-04-18 17:59:19

RavaTroll

They should imo add +max energy every 15 days in a row, that would be helpful to newbies.

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

Wooted by: (2)

#15 2016-04-18 20:33:28

Moukdaboss
Banned

RavaTroll wrote:

They should imo add +max energy every 15 days in a row, that would be helpful to newbies.

yeah that would be helpful but when you log in you would already have max energy and you would get nothing
OFF TOPIC:

Mousey123 wrote:
Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:

no
it died

=c

idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

#16 2016-04-18 21:28:22

Hexagon

Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:
Hexagon wrote:

Did you even read the thread? I said you don't even get the extra energy because your energy is already full at the point of you getting your daily reward.

There might have been a small misunderstanding. If EE did add additional energy to the energy that you already have, you would be tempted to save it up, and not spend it. If EE doesn't do that, it means that you have to constantly login and spend it on items, making your account more valuable and have a better playing experience.

#17 2016-04-18 22:29:29

Doomsdaytoy9000

Hexagon wrote:
Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:
Hexagon wrote:

There might have been a small misunderstanding. If EE did add additional energy to the energy that you already have, you would be tempted to save it up, and not spend it. If EE doesn't do that, it means that you have to constantly login and spend it on items, making your account more valuable and have a better playing experience.

I don't see any reason to save it up, you won't get any extra energy overtime since it is already over the limit.

XR0wvu0.png

#18 2016-04-18 22:32:37

Hexagon

Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:
Hexagon wrote:
Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:
Hexagon wrote:

I don't see any reason to save it up, you won't get any extra energy overtime since it is already over the limit.

They don't want you to save up; they want to you spend it so that you buy more stuff. Going to the shop more = higher likelihood of buying gems = more profit for EE.

#19 2016-04-18 22:33:43

Doomsdaytoy9000

Hexagon wrote:
Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:
Hexagon wrote:
Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:
Hexagon wrote:

They don't want you to save up; they want to you spend it so that you buy more stuff. Going to the shop more = higher likelihood of buying gems = more profit for EE.

I don't understand your argument, I just said I don't see any reason to save it up. There's always something to buy, like more worlds.

XR0wvu0.png

#20 2016-04-19 04:03:32

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

the point is to encourage people to get more max energy than 536 (24 hours worth of energy).

suddenly random sig change

#21 2016-04-20 02:45:43

Doomsdaytoy9000

12345678908642 wrote:

the point is to encourage people to get more max energy than 536 (24 hours worth of energy).

I don't think it is, some 'noob' players might not be able to get higher max energy, the daily energy helps them get more stuff from the shop because they don't have the skills to get more max energy.

XR0wvu0.png

#22 2016-04-20 19:44:38

skullz17

Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:
Hexagon wrote:
Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:
Hexagon wrote:
Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:

I don't understand your argument, I just said I don't see any reason to save it up. There's always something to buy, like more worlds.

He's saying that if you had a high max energy (or no maximum at all), then you might save up or not see any need to log in often. However, the current system is good because it encourages you to keep logging in so that you don't waste energy.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

skullz171461177878597395

Board footer