Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-04-09 20:36:35

zioxei

Leaving a crew

After leaving a crew or being kicked out, you should have your worlds back. You don't want some people which you don't like to mess with your world without your agreement.

user.php?id=zioxei
user.php?id=thanksmom
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2016-04-09 22:27:22

skullz17

Re: Leaving a crew

It's not your world anymore. The people who "mess with your world" most likely contributed to the world. If not, why did you add it to the crew in the first place?

I do think it would be nice if these things could be negotiable between the crew owner and the person leaving, because what if the crew didn't want to finish the world, or if it was just an empty world and they never actually started. I don't think the world owner should be able to just take their world without the crew's permission. At the same time though, I don't like the idea of the crew keeping the world without the world owner's permission. I don't think there's a real solution to this. Crews will require a certain level of trust between members no matter what, at least when you add a world. In conclusion, it would be best to just leave things as they are; the warning when you add a world is enough.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

skullz171460237242594641

Board footer