Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1551 2016-04-04 23:36:55

Bimps

Re: Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

yeah i know im sorry im just so stupid

Wooted by:

#1552 2016-04-04 23:43:33

Kaslai
Official Caroler

I'm going to save you all the trouble. I am red mafia as Bobithan has stated. You would all have to be fools to not lynch me by this point. I misplayed the last two nights and my chance of winning has dropped from almost nothing to nothing, so I'm turning myself in.

We have two options:

* You can lynch me and end the day right now

* I can realign myself with town and act as a vigilante until we kill the last orange.

Wooted by:

#1553 2016-04-04 23:46:54

Evilbunny

pfft lol, good guy Kaslai. Can you tell us who you attacked?

I say we just lynch him and then get the next guy tomorrow. I'm 99% sure I know who it is.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#1554 2016-04-04 23:50:11

Kaslai
Official Caroler

I attacked Bobithan last night. In retrospect I should have framed myself as orange... That would have been funny.

#1555 2016-04-04 23:53:36

SmittyW

YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST TRIED.

Bimps wrote:

Why do I still believe you are town? Maybe it's because you could have just kept quiet or just fabricate some elaborate lie, but you didn't.

#1556 2016-04-04 23:58:28

Kaslai
Official Caroler

SmittyW. wrote:

Well Bobithan investigated me and called me out. If someone else speaks up about themselves being attacked, that confirms I wasn't framed. Proc had narrowed it down to me and AlphaJon, so I'm toast at this point. If I had chosen better targets before, I might have still had a chance.

Believe me, I gave it the old college try.

I've had a personal vendetta against orange team for killing Anak on night one though. I'd love to exact revenge before I get lunched though.

#1557 2016-04-05 00:03:56

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Ok- I may just be being stubborn, but I'm really confused as to how creature was town.

How could have have predicted that W24 was not only mafia, but was also RED- as villager?

Why did he post that instead of just saying "test post" or something?

Doesn't make sense to me but I guess I'll drop it lol

Kaslai wrote:

Well Bobithan investigated me and called me out. If someone else speaks up about themselves being attacked, that confirms I wasn't framed. Proc had narrowed it down to me and AlphaJon, so I'm toast at this point. If I had chosen better targets before, I might have still had a chance.

To be fair, there was still SOME question as to whether Bobithan was confirmed. I guess not anymore..

--

For what its worth, I role blocked 32Ordon because of what Creature said about him saying "bad things" in the IRC

Wooted by: (3)

#1558 2016-04-05 00:22:44

Bimps

SmittyW. wrote:

Bimps wrote:

Why do I still believe you are town? Maybe it's because you could have just kept quiet or just fabricate some elaborate lie, but you didn't.

1. im bimps
2. dude i dont care enough about this mafia to fabricate lies. i would try however in the worldwide mafia is rhazh accepts me doing it

#1559 2016-04-05 00:29:45

Bobithan

Pyromaniac wrote:

For what its worth, I role blocked 32Ordon because of what Creature said about him saying "bad things" in the IRC

That could be the game winning play right there. Is there any reason to believe the orange mafia didn't get a kill last night other than a decision to just not do anything? I'd like to see what Orton has to say about this.

Maybe we should let Kas kill him

aka towwl

Wooted by: (5)

#1560 2016-04-05 01:32:29

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Bobithan wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:

That could be the game winning play right there. Is there any reason to believe the orange mafia didn't get a kill last night other than a decision to just not do anything? I'd like to see what Orton has to say about this.

Maybe we should let Kas kill him

Hell if I know why the orange Mafia does what they do.  It's not like I am one.

I love that the "bad things" Creature say I said were literally just me saying "oh Creature" and "back at it again" because he posted three or four messages on this thread in a row.  Anyone who takes that as game talk or "bad things" is a bad player.

Let Kas kill me if you want to lose quicker, I guess.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

Wooted by: (3)

#1561 2016-04-05 07:39:03

Zumza

Isn't Kaslai gamethorwing?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#1562 2016-04-05 13:55:18

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

well
tbh i didnt realise my vote would hammer that down lol
we have both mafias right here though. kaslai hardclaimed (that is kind of game throwing but then again hes the last member in his mafia team so his teammates wont suffer more from that)
and 32orton's defense against the facts that prove he is mafia is just bad.

should we spend any more time on discussion or just end this?

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#1563 2016-04-05 14:18:40

SmittyW

I'm not sure if 32orton is mafia

Wooted by:

#1564 2016-04-05 14:19:13

Kaslai
Official Caroler

I already verified with Rhaz that my claim is not unwarranted, so it is not actually game throwing at this point. I was already outed, and the game is basically over unless the last orange pulls something amazing, but the fact of the matter is that 9 town need to be killed for either mafia to win. I don't think anyone will see that happening.

#1565 2016-04-05 14:23:20

Processor

Zumza wrote:

Isn't Kaslai gamethorwing?

Yes, but it's fine. Gamethrowing will be handled on a case by case basis. If Rhazh does anything to the game, it will hurt the game balance even more.

Our safest option is to kill Kaslai. He could have been orange and framed himself red. With the circumstances given, this is so unlikely, so we aren't doing that.
Kaslai must follow every order give

I am shocked because of these things:

WTF CREATURE LIED TO US DESPITE BEING TOWN.
WTF YOU QUICKHAMMERED TWO DAYS INTO THE GAME.

YOU RUINED MY PERFECT GAME UGH

I called it! I called it! I knew it was kas who would be red! Y'all didn't listen to me and instead went to lynch the poor creature.

It's creature's own fault for playing so bad. He lied to cover our doctor? Why would he? He was in such a bad position himself...
I called out for our own doc to roleclaim and HE STILL DIDN'T take his claim back and forced jawapa to hardclaim. God, why...
His claim of W24 might have been a coincidence, or probably he got spoiled in some way, who knows...

So Creature gets the reward for being the 2nd worst mafia player.

The bronze medal goes to Maxi123: How dare you lynch without my consent, are you out of your mind?!

maxi123 wrote:

should we spend any more time on discussion or just end this?

YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT. IF YOU HAMMER AGAIN YOU WILL BE THE ONE WHO IS TERMINATED TOMORROW.

Gold obviously goes to Bimps:

Bimps wrote:

**** i forgot to send a pm thing again

Are... you... kidding me?

Hey wait a second: http://i.imgur.com/PniuFpX.png look at these woots, that's a super serious sign...

That's a clue! You did it bimps!!! You were useful for once.

Creature is dead.
Can I be confirmed town now? Or do you want me to roleclaim? I'm definitely not red, probably not orange.
Bimps is VI.

Our suspects list is reduced to Bimps, Evilbunny, SmittyW. and 32OrtonEdge32dh.
I don't have a lot of notes on Smitty, but he is leaning orange and red. He also was called out by creature to be scummy, since he is a liar, we can assume the opposite is true.
Last time I checked bimps had a strong orange lean.
32OrtonEdge32dh is leaning orange and not red. AlphaJon did a great job of slightly disassosicating him with orange, but AlphaJon is a great player as well.
Evilbunny is the scummiest of all.

I'll do what I can to find differences between those three players and tell you what I find out.

BTW. thanks jailor for protecting me. You are a great great player.
I wasn't attacked, so who did the orange team attack?

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

Wooted by:

#1566 2016-04-05 14:26:43

Processor

Processor wrote:

I don't have a lot of notes on Smitty, but he is leaning orange and red.

Fyi, if you are leaning scum in both directions, you are more likely to be town.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#1567 2016-04-05 14:31:24

SmittyW

Processor wrote:

I wasn't attacked, so who did the orange team attack?

Pyromaniac wrote:

#1568 2016-04-05 14:35:54

SmittyW

Are you afraid that if you play townie too well that you won't be a good mafia in future games?

#1569 2016-04-05 14:36:12

Processor

Pyromaniac wrote:

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

I had a peaceful night's sleep, how about the rest of y'all?

I have confirmed with rhazh that when you are roleblocked, you will be notified about it. I was notified about it myself!
Scumslip, damn.

I need to look at others before I do anything.

@Kaslai, please kill yourself tonight if we lynch orange. Otherwise we will torture you and you will experience a slow but painful death.

Wooted by:

#1570 2016-04-05 14:37:21

Processor

SmittyW. wrote:

Are you afraid that if you play townie too well that you won't be a good mafia in future games?

No, I call it lack of a good memory after a tiresome school day.

#1571 2016-04-05 14:38:37

Processor

Processor wrote:

@Kaslai, please tell me I'm bootyful ) (no really i have low self esteem) tonight if we lynch orange. Otherwise we will torture you and you will experience a slow but painful death.

Please kys/suicide*

Goddamn it forum censors.

#1572 2016-04-05 15:45:04

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Processor wrote:

How dare you lynch without my consent, are you out of your mind?!

what

Processor wrote:

YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT. IF YOU HAMMER AGAIN YOU WILL BE THE ONE WHO IS TERMINATED TOMORROW.

well we pretty much have both mafias right there so why not end this ._.

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#1573 2016-04-05 15:57:09

SmittyW

maxi123 wrote:

ive been watching smittyw's posts for a while now, and i noticed that most of the time he just posts vote counts and says things that are supposed to make him look like town, similar to W24 but more active

maxi123 wrote:

tbh i didnt realise my vote would hammer that down lol

The minute I stopped you got confused. Oh the irony.

Wooted by:

#1574 2016-04-05 16:06:58

Processor

I think we should lynch maxi123 then go back to scumhunting.

!vote Maxi123

maxi123 wrote:

what

I did NOT approve lynching creature. You didn't let me express my opinion and quickly hammered within two hours, while I was busy with my life. ;_;

#1575 2016-04-05 16:14:10

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Ok so let's move away from personal vendettas real quick.

Should we get orton?

Wooted by:
Onjit1459908390593899

Board footer