Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#551 2016-03-17 13:48:55

Bobithan

Re: Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

Zumza wrote:

People said that I act how I do generally in forums. Would you vote me for that?

I, personally, never really noticed you being much of a cryptic and sly individual; it really seems like you're putting on a character here.

You act like there was millions of questions addressed to me and I ignored them.

Be it millions of questions or just a few (some asked multiple times), it doesn't bode well to actively try to avoid a straightforward answer.

But more people voted after I answered them, because Maxi said he was unsatisfied that my situation was explained and people started to believe me. (Maxi being the user I have my vote on).

That, and you continued your shady charade.

Being active on the opposite timezone of the majority makes me mafia?

That has absolutely nothing to do with it. You're grasping at straws.

Also if you look up there were other questions to other users that simply got forgotten.

We'll get to that later, then. We can't lynch every scum on day 1!

None of you explain why did you overreacted so much on me.

I did, pyro did, anak did, maxi did, and I'm too lazy to look back for more. Plenty of reasons have been provided and you seem to continue to ignore each one.

There are users that voted me without giving any reasons.

We're pressed for time. Reasons have already been given. Players shouldn't be obligated to fluff up their votes with things that have already been said time and time again.

I'm dissatisfied on some users way of playing and analysis. But be ashamed if Town losses this game.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

aka towwl

#552 2016-03-17 14:10:12

Zumza

How am I being a scam then? And why do you consider my sly?
I only responded once with a humorist replay about Anak quotes then I answer him straight.
And I also refuted the reasons Im being lynched for so many times...
I don't like this willed disinformation I consider it right that the one who incriminates somebody to give proves and not vice versa.

Since user categorised Luka as scam too and people who believes in me voted him I will just do the same thing :
!unvote
!vote Luka504

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#553 2016-03-17 14:21:19

Zumza

There are 16 people who confirmed participation.
only 11 of this allied into voting with majority
there are 6 people in mafia
In the worst case scenario mafia would have 54% control over the votes.
I must say that in real life the worst case scenario never happens but that percent is still big.

#554 2016-03-17 14:52:28

Processor

Hi,

Someone link me to some interesting posts by zumza because I don't see scum...

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

Wooted by:

#555 2016-03-17 14:58:09

Processor

The way zumza got voted on, I feel like we have 4-6 scum voting on him.

Out of these 10 players:
AlphaJohn, Luka, Gamemonger, Creature, Bobithan, Anak, Maxi123, Onjit, Pyromaniac, SmittyW.

I went through all posts again, and the towniest players imo were Pyro, EB, W24, Ninja and Anak.

There's some interesting interaction between Creature and Luka.
Here.

Wanna know what I think? I think it is a very forced push. Is he angry because his teammate is trying to lynch him?

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#556 2016-03-17 15:01:15

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Zumza wrote:

I must say that in real life the worst case scenario never happens but that percent is still big.

actually (math nerd time)
there are 20 players, 5 did not confirm participation but still check in (onjit, alphajon for example) or post often (luka504) so we'll assume all 20 players take part in voting
11 votes needed for lynch
out of 20 players, 6 is mafia and 14 is town

if you are town and both mafias (6 players) want to mislynch you)
- worst case scenario: yes, mafia controls 54% of the votes (6 mafia and 5 town voted)
- best case scenario: mafia controls 0% of the votes (0 mafia and 11 town voted)
average: 27%

if you are mafia and one mafia team (3 players) wants to lynch you, the other doesnt (2 players, not counting you the 3rd one)
- worst case scenario: (in fact both scenarios here are good for town but ill calculate from your point of view) mafia controls 27% of the votes (3 mafia and 8 town/mafia voted)
- best case scenario: mafia controls 0% of the votes (0 mafia, 11 town/mafia voted)
average: 13.5%

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#557 2016-03-17 15:05:01

Bobithan

I'm kinda pressed for time right now and I don't like making those quote heavy attack posts that span several pages, and I know you're not a fan of accusations like this, but it's his general cadence regarding everything that has been going on which is making me lean him towards scum. Just read the last several pages...

Zumza is the best option right now. If you do end up convincing a bunch of people to switch in the next 6 hours though I'll happily follow along because I nolynching isn't exactly optimal right now.

aka towwl

#558 2016-03-17 15:09:35

Zumza

maxi123 wrote:
Zumza wrote:

there are 20 players, 5 did not confirm participation but still check in (onjit, alphajon for example) or post often (luka504) so we'll assume all 20 players take part in voting

- worst case scenario: yes, mafia controls 54% of the votes (6 mafia and 5 town voted)
- best case scenario: mafia controls 0% of the votes (0 mafia and 11 town voted)

Yes but the best case scenario has less probability to happen than the worst case scenario. Because if mafia disagrees on crowd it would drag unwanted attention.
At least 2 / 6 of them would vote with majority. So making an average isn't correct.

#559 2016-03-17 15:13:23

Processor

Summary of people who voted on each wagon: (I only counted votes if they were picked up by Rhazh's VCs)

Zumza:Anak, AlphaJohn, Bobithan, Creature, Luka504, Gamemonger, Maxi123, Onjit, Pyromaniac, SmittyW.
Luka504(L-3):Anak, AlphaJon, Creature, Calicara, marcoantonimsantos, Processor, Onjit, W24, ZeldaXD
N1KF(L-3):Bobithan, Calicara, Evilbunny, Luka504, Gamemonger, Maxi123, Onjit, W24

Onjit voted on all three wagons, didn't contribute much other than that.
Creature's changing his vote every day so a VC analysis is useless here. I am growing a little suspicious on him.
Maxi and Luka both voted on the two other wagons just like I expected. Gamemonger falls in the same category, uh oh?
Zumza isn't even pushy on any votes, he hasn't been trying to shake off attention either, he seems to understand that such behavior isn't good for town.
AlphaJon is following the crowd, but he is pretty passive.
W24 is doing a good job with his analysis, I couldn't find any certain bias.
Cali, SmittyW and Anak need more investigation.

Wooted by:

#560 2016-03-17 15:16:37

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Zumza wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Zumza wrote:

Yes but the best case scenario has less probability to happen than the worst case scenario. Because if mafia disagrees on crowd it would drag unwanted attention.
At least 2 / 6 of them would vote with majority. So making an average isn't correct.

counting the average percentage is the most optimal choice because its impossible to predict human psychology and decision making

i8SwC8p.png

#561 2016-03-17 15:18:01

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Processor wrote:

Summary of people who voted on each wagon: (I only counted votes if they were picked up by Rhazh's VCs)

Zumza:Anak, AlphaJohn, Bobithan, Creature, Luka504, Gamemonger, Maxi123, Onjit, Pyromaniac, SmittyW.
Luka504(L-3):Anak, AlphaJon, Creature, Calicara, marcoantonimsantos, Processor, Onjit, W24, ZeldaXD
N1KF(L-3):Bobithan, Calicara, Evilbunny, Luka504, Gamemonger, Maxi123, Onjit, W24

Onjit voted on all three wagons, didn't contribute much other than that.
Creature's changing his vote every day so a VC analysis is useless here. I am growing a little suspicious on him.
Maxi and Luka both voted on the two other wagons just like I expected. Gamemonger falls in the same category, uh oh?
Zumza isn't even pushy on any votes, he hasn't been trying to shake off attention either, he seems to understand that such behavior isn't good for town.
AlphaJon is following the crowd, but he is pretty passive.
W24 is doing a good job with his analysis, I couldn't find any certain bias.
Cali, SmittyW and Anak need more investigation.

i voted for luka504 as well
shouldnt rely on VCs

i8SwC8p.png

#562 2016-03-17 15:20:57

Processor

maxi123 wrote:

shouldnt rely on VCs

When did you? Link pls

#563 2016-03-17 15:22:02

Processor

@Bobithan, are you telling me there isn't already a convincing wall of text about zumza? How did you convince 10 people to vote him? Oh my god this is so alarming...
Zumza doesn't seem very scummy, this is a mistake. A nolynch is better than a mislynch, if we are certain about it.

Yet, we still can vote luka. 6 votes isn't hard to get.

Wooted by:

#564 2016-03-17 15:22:19

Processor

Luka504 is the most valuable lynch IMO. If he turns out to be scum, we will gain a ton of insight on other players. His case is much better than Zumza's and my last VC analysis makes me feel even more confident about him.

Wooted by:

#565 2016-03-17 15:23:34, last edited by Zumza (2016-03-17 15:23:57)

Zumza

@maxi: There have been studies on how people think and decision making. After you that studies were useless?

#566 2016-03-17 15:27:42

Processor

The day ends in 6.5 hours, @Maxi @Bobithan, please temporarily step down from your vote so we don't let a hammer happen.

I need to discuss this more with you.

I'll be open to lynching Zumza as soon as you show me at least a single nongeneric argument about him, because that's literally all I see.

#567 2016-03-17 15:29:23

Processor

Zumza wrote:

Last edited by Zumza (Today 15:23:57)

Quit it, seriously. Editing your post is against the rules, no matter what.

#568 2016-03-17 15:30:27

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Processor wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

shouldnt rely on VCs

When did you? Link pls

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 78#p588478 (#266)

Zumza wrote:

@maxi: There have been studies on how people think and decision making. After you that studies were useless?

im using a mathematic method, im not a psychologist or a neuroscientist or whatever
also, dont edit your posts

i8SwC8p.png

#569 2016-03-17 15:34:35

Zumza

maxi123 wrote:
Zumza wrote:

im using a mathematic method, im not a psychologist or a neuroscientist or whatever

Here you work with humans not just with simple elements of an array.

#570 2016-03-17 15:36:43

Processor

SmittyW. wrote:

There is no reason to not lynch Zumza at this point besides self-doubt. I get it that he isn't a native english speaker and he isn't a veteran mafia player(?) but his neutral behavior shouldn't go unpunished.

Also folks, if you are going to take back a vote, please !unvote. Don't purposely vote for a !nolynch.

Even if we happen to mislynch (god forbid), lynching helps reveal connections between players and will lead to better educated N1 and D2 actions.

If you don't lynch, you are basically waiting until the investigative result is claimed. Otherwise, nobody will know anything so they're still playing blindly on D2.

Also

Lynching can kill scum.

Scum kills can't.

Less lynching = more scum kills.

So this is the only meaningful thing I could find on zumza.

a) Scum kills CAN kill scum in this game.
b) Zumza's behavior is far from being neutral. He has been attacking more players than a few others (e.g.: Kaslai). Why are we lynching specifically him?

#571 2016-03-17 15:42:48

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Processor wrote:

The day ends in 6.5 hours, @Maxi @Bobithan, please temporarily step down from your vote so we don't let a hammer happen.

I need to discuss this more with you.

I'll be open to lynching Zumza as soon as you show me at least a single nongeneric argument about him, because that's literally all I see.

that's the point, we have just 6.5 hours, what if either of us wont be able to log on to put the vote back on? or youre just trying to get a nolynch like that
long story short, i initially voted zumza as a random not so active target to pressure someone and see their reaction, then anak brought up the thing with ignoring questions, which i didnt even notice before and zumza outright replied to him with something not even relevant (or not answering the actual question, i dont remember). then zumza went stubborn for like 4 pages which doesnt make him look like town at all. plus there was marco which already seemed somewhat scummy to me with his forced/faked reads and then he blindly defends zumza

i8SwC8p.png

#572 2016-03-17 15:53:54

Processor

You don't have 11 votes right now, right now, this IS going to be a nolynch vote. That is one hell of a bad excuse. You could always put your vote back here as soon as you have to leave, your behavior is very anti town.

#573 2016-03-17 16:05:22

Creature

tbh I doubt I'll get scum right D1, but I don't want to go nolynch.

I want to see what Zumza will claim.

This is a false statement.

#574 2016-03-17 16:06:14

Creature

!unvote

This is a false statement.

#575 2016-03-17 16:13:22

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Processor wrote:

You don't have 11 votes right now, right now, this IS going to be a nolynch vote. That is one hell of a bad excuse. You could always put your vote back here as soon as you have to leave, your behavior is very anti town.

i thought the majority is 11 and we have 10 votes?

AlphaJon wrote:

Considering the remaining time, and the fact that Zumza is likely to be the one getting lynched today, I may as well put in my vote before it becomes too late (see my previous post for explanation)
!unvote
!vote Zumza

WARNING: This is the 10th vote

Voting for Zumza after this post will cause the day to end.

if only rhaz wouldnt mess up the votes

how am i anti-town? what if youre the 3rd mafia (this possibility is never excluded) and this way you want to get a nolynch to save zumza's ****?

i8SwC8p.png

Onjit1459908390593899

Board footer