Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#276 2016-02-13 23:27:12

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: Mafia 4 game thread (Day 2)

Processor wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

pls give me a little while to make some more posts before majority kthx

Wish granted. I'll unvote if it comes to it.

thx mmas sp loml 105_smiley_blushing.png

idk the words are comin hard yo so even though i've been at this for an hour here's what i have:

Anak wrote:

If they were roleblocked the 2 other mafia would have stepped in surely, unless they were offline or something.

ok it's kinda weird that anak, as a roleblocker, doesn't know how roleblocking works

proc wrote:

Creature seems scummy. He confirmed being roleblocked only after calicara pointed it out. It was a very late reaction. He had the chance to let us know earlier...
!vote Creature

it should be noted that whomever anak RBed hadn't come forward at this point [and still hasn't] so idk it's kind of sketchy that proc votes creature up instead of considering who anak RBed, calls maxi scumlean for siding with creature, whom we have no conclusive proof is actually the mafia. calicara also kinda sides w/ proc in #177

also creature confirmed town. so i guess the "cali trying to pin mafia kill on creature" was accurate, unless anak really DID manage to RB a mafia via witch. processor pretty much completely ignores anak's bit for quite a while

alsoEB and hostage are laying really low, so probably keep an eye out for them. tako still hasn't made a single post. w24 isn't super active but he's a newb so it's k i guess. i kinda think he's neutral? gutfeel. gutfeel is p dum tho

alsoi admit that it was a 100% completely **** up thing for me to do to calicara. i'm genuinely sorry. i didn't expect her to get modkilled for it, i didn't expect for me to not get modkilled from it. i'll try to actually play this game properly.

i kind of still think processor is suspicious mostly because he keeps suggesting that calicara is town up until a few posts ago [#270], w/ no real proof even though i've said multiple times that it's definitely possible that she's mafia.

!vote processor

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#277 2016-02-13 23:34:34

Processor

I was sitting outside in the nature meditating and it suddenly hit me that zoey couldn't possibly be mafia!

!unvote

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#278 2016-02-13 23:35:34

Anak

Zoey2070 wrote:
Anak wrote:

If they were roleblocked the 2 other mafia would have stepped in surely, unless they were offline or something.

ok it's kinda weird that anak, as a roleblocker, doesn't know how roleblocking works

Oh it slipped my mind that the other mafia wouldn't have been notified

#279 2016-02-13 23:37:52

Processor

Zoey2070 wrote:

i kind of still think processor is suspicious mostly because he keeps suggesting that calicara is town up until a few posts ago [#270], w/ no real proof even though i've said multiple times that it's definitely possible that she's mafia.

I EXACTLY explained why my opinion about calicara wasn't so accurate anymore. At first I was convinced that Creature must be scum, now I realize that Creature is probably town.

Creature being scum was the assumption on which my town read on Calicara was based on. I forgot this fact and kept thinking she was still town over and over. I fixed my opinion.

tldr: Creature being scum was my proof of calicara's probable innocence.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#280 2016-02-13 23:40:44

Processor

Anak wrote:

I think Anak is confusing the role blocking mechanic with the way Jailor worked in the first mafia game.
You chose a target during the DAY and they couldnt participate in the night chat anymore.

RhazzleFrazzle switched to another method were the roleblocks are submitted at night and at the same time with the mafia commands. So if the mafia are unlucky, they might get roleblocked with the wrong person.

#281 2016-02-13 23:41:31

Processor

Although, yes, he should know how her roleblocking works because he received the rolecard for it. hmmm

#282 2016-02-13 23:46:56

SmittyW

Excuse me, Creature confirmed townie when? Did I miss something?

#283 2016-02-13 23:47:25

Processor

Zoey2070 wrote:

so idk it's kind of sketchy that proc votes creature up instead of considering who anak RBed

I have long moved away from this vote. It seemed right at the time, but not I am pretty certain that Creature is town.

Zoey2070 wrote:

also creature confirmed town

When? where?

Zoey2070 wrote:

processor pretty much completely ignores anak's bit for quite a while

What part did I miss?

#284 2016-02-13 23:54:55

SmittyW

So if someone were to have seen a post by a dead player *cough* Calicara *cough* and the post contained some revealing info, would it be fair to post that info?

#285 2016-02-13 23:55:56

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

SmittyW. wrote:

So if someone were to have seen a post by a dead player *cough* Calicara *cough* and the post contained some revealing info, would it be fair to post that info?

p much what i'm wondering rn

creature isn't neutral, we know that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]

#286 2016-02-13 23:56:30

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

OH GOD WTF https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8a/008_wink
DIFF WHY

#287 2016-02-13 23:59:08

Processor

SmittyW. wrote:

Would rhazzlefrazzle remove the post if it was ok?

#288 2016-02-13 23:59:47

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

look what i want to know is why you suddenly changed your stance on me

#289 2016-02-14 00:00:04

Hostage
Banned
Website

w24,i havent made a lot of post although i did add unlike the last games.i'm on the "nothin more" team cuz everything has pmuch een said.

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

#290 2016-02-14 00:00:49

RhazzleFrazzle

If you saw the post Calicara made after being modkilled please notify me so I can take the best course of action.

#291 2016-02-14 00:20:05

Anak

Processor wrote:
Anak wrote:

I think Anak is confusing the role blocking mechanic with the way Jailor worked in the first mafia game.
You chose a target during the DAY and they couldnt participate in the night chat anymore.

RhazzleFrazzle switched to another method were the roleblocks are submitted at night and at the same time with the mafia commands. So if the mafia are unlucky, they might get roleblocked with the wrong person.

Processor wrote:

Although, yes, he should know how her roleblocking works because he received the rolecard for it. hmmm

I've actually been playing mafia on Skype with my friends, and put a roleblocking role in there. The mechanic I (quickly) made up was that the person is notified that they're roleblocked as soon as they are, so I just got that mixed up.

#292 2016-02-14 00:47:18

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Processor wrote:

Now you're nagging around for no reason. Voting out of nowhere is suspicious, but Smitty and I just had a convo about Zoey. Look a few posts behind this one. I literally asked Smitty to vote for her.

lol maybe, i didnt bother reading that whole "she is sarcastic im sarcastic lets all be sarcastic" conversation
but look, you literally FORCED him to vote for zoey
doesnt that look like you try to control all of this?

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#293 2016-02-14 00:48:34

Anak

maxi123 wrote:
Processor wrote:

Now you're nagging around for no reason. Voting out of nowhere is suspicious, but Smitty and I just had a convo about Zoey. Look a few posts behind this one. I literally asked Smitty to vote for her.

lol maybe, i didnt bother reading that whole "she is sarcastic im sarcastic lets all be sarcastic" conversation
but look, you literally FORCED him to vote for zoey
doesnt that look like you try to control all of this?

uh... what?
When did he force him lmao

#294 2016-02-14 01:13:13

SmittyW

Processor confirmed witch! He forced me to vote.

#295 2016-02-14 01:17:08

Processor

Oh no!

#296 2016-02-14 01:42:38

RhazzleFrazzle

I'm sick and tired of people constantly complaining about my decisions regarding the Calicara incident. Every single time someone complains they just make it worse. At this point too much damage has been caused externally to continue, and after what I've had to deal with from the players I don't even want to continue hosting these games. People constantly argue "oh that isn't fair Zoey should be punished", when my top priority is keeping the game running smoothly. Yes Zoey deserves some form of punishment, but saving it for the end of the game would cause less damage to the game than modkilling her. I can't deal with this anymore. This is my last game, and it's officially cancelled. Shame that the best game so far has to end because of the **** I've dealt with from the players.

#297 2016-02-14 01:44:43

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

i8SwC8p.png

#298 2016-02-14 01:45:10

Processor

Thank god it was cancelled. The game was **** up more than enough.

ALLOW ME TO ROLECLAIM!!! I was the Miller!

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

You are a Nub
You are aligned with the Town

Everyone calls you it, so you just decided to accept what you are. Too bad people don't realize the perks of being a nub.

Upon your death your alignment will not be revealed to the Town. You may continue to post in the thread once dead, however you will not have any vote and be untargetable by all actions. Due to the fact that everyone sees you as a nub however, you will appear as a member of the Mafia to all investigatives. You otherwise function as a Citizen.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated

The game thread can be found here

#299 2016-02-14 01:46:50

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

if we're at it

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

You are an Alien
You are aligned with the Town

You came to this small Town from another world on a reconnaissance mission, however you knew that your cover would be blown if the Mafia took over. Luckily you have some nice bits of technology from your leaders that can help you take out the Mafia.

Only once during the day you may choose to investigate a player. You will be given the result immediately, however on good word you've been informed of some evildoers not aligned with the Mafia that even you can't spot. You may not perform an action the night after you use this ability. You may not use this ability day 1.

At night you may choose to Roleblock a player, Protect a player, or Shoot a player. You may do each of these actions only once. You may not target yourself.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

this would go better if zoey didnt join honestly
also i still dont get why was cali modkilled

i8SwC8p.png

#300 2016-02-14 01:48:30

Evilbunny

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

You are a Blueberry Muffin
You are aligned with yourself

You used to be a humble baker, but the Mafia started to shake down your business for protection money. What's worse is that nobody even supported you in the Town and just left you to be under the control of the Mafia. You decided that once and for all you would put an end to everyone who wronged you.

Each night you may deliver a poison muffin to a player, killing them. If someone attempts to roleblock you you will feed them a poison muffin instead. You are immune to most normal forms of death at night, however on good word you've been told of one person in the Town that even you are no match for.

You win when all of the Town and Mafia are dead

I had a fun role //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Evilbunny (in cursive)

TaskManager1455570683583252

Board footer