Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#226 2016-02-13 17:11:36

Processor

Re: Mafia 4 game thread (Day 2)

Calicara, W24, Maxi and I have placed a vote.

Calicara's vote is RIP.
Maxi unvoted.
W24 is voting Maxi.
I am voting Zoey2070.

We need 7 votes for a lynch.

Pyromaniac wrote:

But i'm still suspicious  of anyone who just declares themselves to be a town leader without any evidence besides their big personality to back them up.

My personality IS to be a leader!!! I see you don't like that. Oh well... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

I cannot see how you would think I am scummy. (What am I going to gain by being like I am? You made it seem like I had a strategy to mislead the town, but how?)

I have moved my vote twice now. I use my voting power to put pressure on people. The explanations on why I moved away from X and onto Y are in the thread for you to read. If you cannot follow my train of thought, let me know so I can explain.
I decided Maxi123 and Creature are both a risky lynch. I am pretty certain that they are either both Town or both Mafia.

I appreciate your concerns about me. I am glad that you are keeping the big picture in mind and made a lot of great points in your post.

Thanks for also making me reconsider my stance on W24:
He seems to have an odd suspicion about me. It strikes me very oddly now that I read his statements again.
It is as if he was told to get me lynched, his push looks very forced.
The arguments he had against my case were very cheap, and I believe he just came up with a few random reasons after we asked him why.
We are dealing with either a Jester or Mafia who was told in the night chat to say I am suspicious.

And thus, my updated reads list:

Processor's ReadList V2.2

Town
Processor
Calicara
Anak
Pyromaniac
Evilbunny
Maxi123
Creature
Onjit
Hostage
W24
Tako
SmittyW
Bobithan
Zoey2070
Scum

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#227 2016-02-13 17:19:29

Bobithan

Sorry I didn't post at all yesterday. I hate using this as my defense but, like last game, I just didn't have much to say that wasn't already said. The entire situation to me has also just been admittedly confusing for lil' ol' me making it hard for me to take a stance I'm confident in. But since I've ran the idle clock long enough I guess I'll try putting effort into a post with my observations.

On the subject of maxi...
Accusations against maxi should be taken with a grain of salt. If we've learned anything from last game, it's that maxi acts very scummy regardless of alignment.

On the subject of Tako...
It seems to me that he just completely forgot about the game, as his last visit to the forums was on 02/09. Let's not read into his inactivity, I doubt he's left the forums entirely for a few days just to avoid mafia. We should expect him to be replaced soon.

On the subject of witches and bus drivers...
It is definitely way more likely that there is a bus driver than a witch, as with a bus driver, if either of the two targets are acted upon the targets switch, where with a witch, you need to hope that the person you target is actually a PR.

On the subject of no mafia kill...
I think it is safe to assume at this point that whoever Anak did end up roleblocking was Creature as nobody else has stepped up saying that they were roleblocked. Now sure, it was nice that Creature was open to saying that he was roleblocked, as he ought to be, but just because he was transparent about that doesn't mean that he should be let off the hook so easily, as that's a good method for escaping some heat.

On the subject of my being scum...
Well, I can't blame that mindset. Sure, lynching inactives and fluff-posting players in the last game led to a pretty terrible N2, but let's forget about that. At least now I know if I'm ever going to be picked as jester that's what my plan will be. Seems to be working pretty well.

aka towwl

#228 2016-02-13 17:34:12

SmittyW

I don't know why people suspect Processor. Not only does he post the most but he provides quality analyses. His "pushiness" also helps reveal the true colors of the defendant lest they do nothing.

Creature got himself in a predicament because Calicara claimed he was roleblocked before he said anything. Even if you were a towny, who would want to claim being roleblocked on a night with no mafia kills? That just seems suicidal... However, because Calicara's role will be revealed it might be best to hold off on Creature until we see what kind of relationship they had.

maxi seems very uptight and paranoid.

Maybe I missed a post but it looks like W24 is just randomly accusing everyone.

Right now it's 9v5 (8v5 or 9v4 without Calicara?). I'd say we have a decent chance of lynching a bad dude with the info we gathered.

#229 2016-02-13 17:34:36

Processor

Bobithan wrote:

I think it is safe to assume at this point that whoever Anak did end up roleblocking was Creature as nobody else has stepped up saying that they were roleblocked.

I strongly believe that Calicara roleblocked Creature. She was the first to mention it and she must be the RBer.
If Anak would also roleblock Creature, he would get a message saying that he was roleblocked twice. (I have confirmed this with RhazzleFrazzle)

Now, Maxi tells us that ~because of his role~ he knows that creature is not a mafia. (#184)
Which means, Creature would tell us if he was RBed twice.

So, if Maxi is town, Creature is town and Anak attacked someone else. They are obviously not telling us because if they did we would know that they are the mafia.

I also agree that it is very likely that we have a bus driver. They must be scum, otherwise the bus driver would tell us who they swapped tako with.

Calicara said that her roleblock succeeded normally. It means that Tako was swapped with someone else.
It wasn't Tako, it wasn't Anak, it wasn't Calicara, it wasn't Creature, it probably wasn't maxi123, it wasn't me. 8 potential targets remaining.

There is one scum between Pyro, EB, W24, Hostage, SmittyW, Bobithan, Onjit, Zoey2070. Duh!

Bobithan wrote:

On the subject of my being scum...

Nobody said that, you just keep falling lower and lower in my reads list the more inactive you are. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
You are now back to being orange-yellowish.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#230 2016-02-13 17:55:41

Processor

SmittyW. wrote:

who would want to claim being roleblocked on a night with no mafia kills? That just seems suicidal...

You still should because otherwise you force the person with the power to roleblock (calicara) to speak up and say so. That just happened.
If cali was still alive, she would probably be killed tonight. So she essentially had to risk her life to let us know that creature was keeping something from us.
(Yes I am assuming calicara was telling the truth, because she really seemed very towny. If she turns out to be otherwise, we know who to lynch tomorrow)

I believe Creature is experienced enough (he plays mafia on other sites too) to realize the implications of not speaking up. His behavior is very anti-town.

You already see that there might have been other causes for the night kill fail:
a) Mafia AFK
b) They hit SK
c) Someone else was also roleblocked

so just speaking up isn't going to get you lynched. In fact, it would make me have a townish opinion on the person because they helped prevent the RBer from role claiming.
Again: I expect Creature to be experienced enough to know this.

You don't just randomly forget an important detail like that one...
It was a conscious decision he made because he was hoping that calicara wouldn't speak up.
He had nothing to lose by speaking up. A scum Creature gains the opportunity to reveal a role blocker's role or just cause general chaos if they remain silent.

Overall, things don't look good for Creature. If creature is mafia maxi123 is also mafia. I don't want to go down the path of lynching one of the two yet.
@SmittyW: I'd like to hear your opinion about lynching either Creature or Maxi123. It seems risky to me... Is it worth the risk?

Also how about this:
@SK: Please kill one of Creature/Maxi123 tonight. I love you. <3

#231 2016-02-13 18:38:36

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Processor wrote:

Calicara's vote is RIP.
Maxi unvoted.
W24 is voting Maxi.
I am voting Zoey2070.
We need 7 votes for a lynch.

gg we're making progress and agreement here

Processor wrote:

If she [calicara] turns out to be otherwise [mafia], we know who to lynch tomorrow)

who? i didnt catch up with your thoughts here

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#232 2016-02-13 18:38:57

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Processor wrote:

Also how about this:
@SK: Please kill one of Creature/Maxi123 tonight. I love you. <3

how nice of you nub

i8SwC8p.png

#233 2016-02-13 18:57:09

Processor

The SK will kill someone tonight. It's just a matter of who it will be. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Also I mean't to say we know who to NOT lynch tomorrow.* (You and Creature)
Although the chances of Calicara being scum are still very remote.

@SK: Don't kill Maxi123 or Creature if Calicara turns out to be a member of the mafia. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#234 2016-02-13 19:31:15

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

wat???
i is confused
if cali is inno then creature and me are lynched?

i8SwC8p.png

#235 2016-02-13 19:39:09

Creature

Just to let you know:

Creature wrote:

The Parity Cop curse is real.

This was the only post I made before Calicara outing me. I didn't have time to actually take a further look into details. When I were, Calicara already outed me like that. Regarding the no kills, I am almost sure Anak was controlled after a mafia target.

Taking a look:

I am getting suspicious of SmittyW, here he states what has already been said (sheeping) and encourages me to hardclaim (fishing). Then he just disappeared. Later, he just changed his opinion.

I also noticed Evilbunny has mostly been fluffing so far. His only actual substantial post is this one, but it barely contains anything.

I am kinda suspicious on w24, most on the fact Processor started pointing his inexperience and listing him as town because of that, like most everyone was doing with Hostage last game, look what it turned to be out.

Will just agree with Processor about Zoey2070.

Hostage is totally unreadable, if we had more free mislynches, I would go for him.

Onjit is being almost the same as he was last game.

I am going to trust maxi123 for now, if he were mafia, he'd just let my lynch happen. However, he might be aiming to look like a town when my role flips.

My strongest scum reads are SmittyW and Evilbunny.

This is a false statement.

#236 2016-02-13 19:57:49

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Creature wrote:

However, he might be aiming to look like a town when my role flips.

..?

i can agree that smittyw looks sorta suspicious now, w24 might be just a noob, proc also had a point when he said zoey acts similar to game 2 and different from game 3 right now
on the other hand, we already lost calicara and i think she is town, if we mislynch now we will lose from 2 (lynch + modkill) to 4 (lynch + modkill + SK kill + mafia kill) townies in a single day-night pair. had to point it out so everyone realises that. im not saying we should nolynch tho but now this requires us to be even more careful with the lynch

i8SwC8p.png

#237 2016-02-13 20:15:30

SmittyW

I do not understand why you suspect me. I'm just trying to summarize the facts because with so many posts (long ones at that) it's hard to see what's going on. All we got is 2 role claims and Zelda's role. There isn't much to go off of besides our behavior.

Nevertheless, @Proc I think it would be wiser to lynch someone else since we know maxi and Creature are paired together. If anyone has a clue what their alignment is, we could easily get back at them. Who we lynch I still haven't decided.

#238 2016-02-13 20:22:18

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

SmittyW. wrote:

I do not understand why you suspect me. I'm just trying to summarize the facts because with so many posts (long ones at that) it's hard to see what's going on.

and that is the best way for a lurker to get town's alibi, isnt it?

i8SwC8p.png

#239 2016-02-13 20:27:18

RhazzleFrazzle

Tako has been prodded for inactivity

#240 2016-02-13 20:40:04

SmittyW

You can't suspect me for something as trivial as post count, unless I never posted at all (in which case they would be prodded). Some players already stated that they don't have much to bring to the table. I'm in the same boat as them so I sympathize. Right now Processor is doing the good cop bad cop role so I'm entrusting him to squeeze as much info from players as possible.

#241 2016-02-13 20:43:55

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

SmittyW. wrote:

You can't suspect me for something as trivial as post count

why not?

i8SwC8p.png

#242 2016-02-13 20:50:46

SmittyW

maxi123 wrote:
SmittyW. wrote:

why not?

If you can't read past the first half of the first sentence then I have nothing else to tell you.

#243 2016-02-13 20:51:26

Creature

SmittyW. wrote:

Some players already stated that they don't have much to bring to the table. I'm in the same boat as them so I sympathize. Right now Processor is doing the good cop bad cop role so I'm entrusting him to squeeze as much info from players as possible.

Are you saying you're going to follow Processor for freelo?

This is a false statement.

#244 2016-02-13 20:58:27

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

SmittyW. wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
SmittyW. wrote:

why not?

If you can't read past the first half of the first sentence then I have nothing else to tell you.

well you wont live long if you think that "you cant say im scum because i dont post a lot" is a steel alibi

i8SwC8p.png

#245 2016-02-13 21:03:01

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Pyromaniac wrote:

We know that you're active on the forums, but you just refuse to post here?

or maybe because literally every time i post, i'm attacked for it not being "important" enough? why should i post if i have nothing really valuable to say? my goal is and always has been to live as long as possible. I don't switch into in-it-to-win-it mode until way late. hi guys i've spent the last four mafia games being mostly apathetic. (also i do this on TOS too) (also i p much forced myself to stop being lazy and actually post g3)
(also i pretty much forget it every single time until someone posts and i see the notification from gregbot)

processor seems to think he's rly good at forum mafia but i'm not entirely certain that's true? what do i know, though. because i'm awful at this game.

Bobithan wrote:

I hate using this as my defense but, like last game, I just didn't have much to say that wasn't already said.

o wow u have nothing to say? completely suspicious

SmittyW. wrote:

You can't suspect me for something as trivial as post count, unless I never posted at all.

o wow u have notihng to say? completely suspicious

just because processor's taking charge doesn't mean he's town. iirc bobithan did something similar in game 2.

idk to me processor is being incredibly pushy, but in a different way than rhazh. rhazh is just bad at forum mafia as he's told me many times. maybe proc's actually town, but idk i'm leaning towards scum. proc's definitely a leading force.

also as for the quick to vote/late whatevers, i pretty much have lost all concept of time. i have no idea when this day ends.

maybe proc and pyro are buddied. idk. kinda seems that way though.

proc pls explain exactly why i'm so heavily scum besides based on activity, because i can think of a pretty good reason for laying low besides being scum. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#246 2016-02-13 21:03:32

Processor

FINALLY! SMITTY WAS PRODDED.

Creature wrote:

I am going to trust maxi123 for now, if he were mafia, he'd just let my lynch happen. However, he might be aiming to look like a town when my role flips.

Thanks for pointing this out. Maxi123 hasn't done anything which could lead us to consider this possibility yet. I'll be watching him for any tells.

I won't let a mislynch on any of you two happen. I am waiting for stronger reads before I consider seriously getting either person lynched.

Creature wrote:

I am getting suspicious of SmittyW, here he states what has already been said (sheeping) and encourages me to hardclaim (fishing). Then he just disappeared. Later, he just changed his opinion.

I agree that the request to hardclaim was dumb. How much of that can be contributed to inexperience? I don't know. There were a lot of roleclaims today, SmittyW might have gotten the impression that this is a normal thing to do maybe.
Smitty certainly doesn't look town to me yet. He needs to be a bit more talkative before I can have some serious opinion about him.

SmittyW. wrote:

@Proc I think it would be wiser to lynch someone else since we know maxi and Creature are paired together. If anyone has a clue what their alignment is, we could easily get back at them. Who we lynch I still haven't decided.

It's nice to see that we are on the same page then. Other lynches might be more informative to us as well.

PEDIT: (Preview edit) Don't rely on me for anything. Do your own work, I wont babysit you all forever. I'm not your excuse for your inactivity.

Inactivity isn't a good thing. I NEED you all to talk or otherwise I can't really tell who is scum and who is town. So if you are being inactive intentionally, I am going to assume you are trying to dodge my reads and trying to hide in between the crowd.
Lurking is a scummy activity, I have no problem lynching anyone for that reason.

#247 2016-02-13 21:04:24

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

woah for a second i was gonna say there's no way you replied that fast to my post gg

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#248 2016-02-13 21:06:59

SmittyW

Creature wrote:
SmittyW. wrote:

Some players already stated that they don't have much to bring to the table. I'm in the same boat as them so I sympathize. Right now Processor is doing the good cop bad cop role so I'm entrusting him to squeeze as much info from players as possible.

Are you saying you're going to follow Processor for freelo?

I support Processor because he's bringing the most out on this team. If you have something opposing him I would be glad to hear it. I understand you may be trying to pressure me but I already explained that I have a plain role and nothing happened to me last night. I don't want it to come to this but if we don't get any other claims soon, we might have to lynch either you or maxi to get any info.

#249 2016-02-13 21:09:44

SmittyW

Processor wrote:

FINALLY! SMITTY WAS PRODDED.

I think you meant Tako

#250 2016-02-13 21:12:01

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

proc does indeed look like hes trying to be leader here but he seems to be showing more of town traits, his behavior is very different from creature's behavior at the late phase of game 3, it is not similar to rhazzle's behavior during that "chaos day" in game 3 either

i8SwC8p.png

TaskManager1455570683583252

Board footer