Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2016-02-02 03:50:23

Prodigy

Re: Regarding Jawapa's demodding

Hm Next mod Ideas: Ok so like each day 1 person has a chance to have mod powers (so like to see if you good) and Staff check what "special" skills you got that would help EE

h0qIF0q.png

#77 2016-02-02 03:59:45

Gamemonger
Banned

HE'S DEAD JIM

the man who made zoey delete her tumblr

Wooted by:

#78 2016-02-02 04:01:24

Schlog

Spongebob wrote:

Hm Next mod Ideas: Ok so like each day 1 person has a chance to have mod powers (so like to see if you good) and Staff check what "special" skills you got that would help EE

promoting a moderator is not a tournament

#79 2016-02-02 04:02:08

Xfrogman43

I'm pretty sure if your(talking to anybody here) favorite mod did what Jawapa did, you would be upset.
If I didn't like that mod I wouldn't go around like "Oh hahahaha *mod name* is now banned for stealing gems and stuff hahahah #youwontbemissed"

VzD28mk.png
What the hell is this? Whoever has said this is a terrible person in every way just by saying this. If that mod stated above that you really liked were to be in jawapa's place, I wouldn't say this, I wouldn't even be posting here because I don't like the said mod. I say #youwillbemissed because that's the right thing to do when somebody, even if you don't like them, leaves. They have been a part of your life that you hated and now... they are gone. Who are you going to pick on next? A different mod? More "noob" players? Yeah have fun without Jawapa everybody. I don't care if all you did was make fun of him or put him down or hate him in every way. No reason is "#youwontbemissed" acceptable in any way whatsoever. Just leave your hands off the keyboard and have some common decency.

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#80 2016-02-02 04:20:14

SmittyW

Okay guys, joke's over. We can lock this topic now.

Wooted by:

#81 2016-02-02 05:12:18, last edited by Pyromaniac (2016-02-02 05:14:59)

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Can we just step back and gain some perspective? You guys are being kinda dramatic.

This isn't watergate...

Wooted by: (3)

#82 2016-02-02 06:18:11

gregregreg
Website

Okay, everyone needs to calm down. Yes, a moderator was caught in a fraudulent (and to some extent, illegal) act regarding EE.
Yes, he may have been unpopular with some of the community for various reasons. I've not been around much since mid-2014, and so I don't know to the extent of the "hatred" some people may have for JaWapa (although, I can see a gleaming of the extent that some people have against him from this topic and its replies).

That doesn't mean you start disrespecting him in such a way that makes him to be the bloody effing Devil.

Hell, I'm pretty sure the Devil would get more respect if he were killed/defeated/crucified/what-have-you.

Yes, he may have been rude, immature, and sometimes downright infuriating and unbearable for others. But the correct way to treat this is not "HAHAHAHHA LMAO WHAT A DOORKNOB HE'S FINALLY GONE HAHAHAHAAAA" but instead along the lines of "Yea, I didn't like him, and maybe I won't miss him too dearly. But I will say my goodbyes and wish him well in future endeavors." Fine. At least you have some decency and treated this maturely, instead of acting with the same level of immaturity you claim that he has.

And maybe he did, but through this, you just prove to everyone that you're not any better. You descend to the same level that you yourself may have mocked, you become a hypocrite.

And we've all done some stupid things, and we're all going to have regrets at some point or another, but unless you've never had a hard lesson, then it's pretty easy to have some decency in a situation like this. You already have an embarrassing situation, no need to make it so publicly critical of him. Like Atilla said, "[this whole spectacle] seems like inciting hate" which is clearly pointed in the direction of JaWapa.

All the best to you, JaWapa, for the future. And I hope everyone learns from this situation in one way or another.

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#83 2016-02-02 06:19:55

Onjit
Website

Pyromaniac wrote:

Can we just step back and gain some perspective? You guys are being kinda dramatic.

This isn't watergate...

GEMGATE 2016

:.|:;

#84 2016-02-02 07:04:31

pink909

I knew Jawapa was evil, but not this evil.
Hated him anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
::: (\_(\ ...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*
*: (=' :') :::::::: I'm a nub :::::::::::
•.. (,('')('')¤...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*
¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

Wooted by: (2)

#85 2016-02-02 07:53:41

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM

Why since this post has everyone been saying they never liked jawapa and started hating him. I never seen such hate for jawapa before and why does it start with people saying they never liked him?

WM malfuntion VgPb7gb.png

#86 2016-02-02 09:26:43, last edited by Zumza (2016-02-02 09:41:20)

Zumza

JaWapa wrote:

Selling gems.  I'm not sure where this is coming from, but it isn't true.  I would never try and steal money from a game that I love.  Why would try and destroy something that I've helped build?  It doesn't make sense to me.  I donated my time to EE because I wanted to, I didn't want to get paid, I wasn't looking for benefits.  I done it because it was enjoyable, and because I wanted to volunteer.
I wish that someone would have come to me and talked about this privately.  I had come home from school, and had to find out on the forums.  No matter how the outcome would have been, some sort of conversation prior would have been appreciated.

First of I am terribly angry on "EE team" again.
As a tiny respect to his work you have should talk with JaWapa first. As a tiny respect to AmdS which have been publicly harassed in many worlds by CJMAEDER. CJMAEDER got another chance to get back his reputation.
But you wanted to destroy JaWapa reputation, didn't you Nou? This is very unprofessional for any kind of organisation. What did you tried to reveal? How bad is the EE Team? Because in a team if someone does something wrong, everybody should take the responsibility for it.
And those who just can't think on anything else that just to take his place, disrespecting JaWapa:
I think the very base of a community is  "respect to be respected" but for some unknown reasons to me, I can't find that quote on Rules page anymore.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by: (4)

#87 2016-02-02 10:17:14

nlmdejonge

Nou almost did enough problematic things for me to forget that all this was about JaWapa doing problematic things.

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#88 2016-02-02 11:20:07

Nou

For those questioning the method of going public: I probably should have talked to Jawapa first, although it would not have changed the outcome, because I'm 100% sure about what he did. He has been on the cusp of being booted several times before, so I'm done with his inexcusable behaviour. I believe in 2nd chances, not in 7th chances (not a literal number).
Furthermore, you would have kept asking about details, which would have to be put forward in the end too.

Regarding the question whether this was a "misunderstanding":
Obviously I have no issue whatsoever regarding the renaming of accounts or multiple ones to be able to play in peace.
The issue here is that there were TWO accounts with the same name, with literally millions of gems.
Later, one of them had its player object removed, making it a lot harder to find. There were more accounts with an equally high number of gems with different names.
The whole TeamViewer/passwords.txt stuff is 100% irrelevant. This happened more than 3 weeks after we had already discovered a suspicious gem flow. If anything, it makes it worse.
These were linked directly to Jawapa. First of all, it all happened on his IP, on different days too, so even if somehow someone did it over TV, it'd have to have happened on several occasions. Secondly, the gem codes can be directly traced from his alt accounts to either other alt accounts and then to people, or to people directly; the PurchasedBy, ClaimedBy, gem acounts, gem codes, AND IP all match. Thirdly, his behavioural pattern of covering things up, are clear: the gem codes traces were attempted to be removed periodically, hoping we wouldn't notice. They would be spread among different accounts, have names changed, or names removed.

Then of course there's this:

Conversation between Jawapa and someone who has been buying the illegitimate gems, who will remain anonymous. I realize Jawapa's name is in there but it already was publically available.
qy9UirG.png
Money transferred to Jawapa. This image is the prntscr.com link from the conversation.
3CFTKgi.png
The same gem code from the conversation. Purchased by...
2FHMMRg.png
...someone who no longer exists...
Jhxcqnw.png
...unless you know where to look.
CcUcS3b.png
Matching IPs once again.
HD4EhzC.png
I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't 100% sure about what he did.

No u.

#89 2016-02-02 13:17:09

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Nou wrote:

Money transferred to Jawapa. This image is the prntscr.com link from the conversation.

My PayPal has been in my forum signature asking for money for a long time.

However, no one has been so generous as to help me buy new shoes... and I can prove it.

brb, posting image of my old shoes.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#90 2016-02-02 13:19:41

Koya
Fabulous Member

JaWapa wrote:
Nou wrote:

However, no one has been so generous as to help me buy new shoes... and I can prove it.

Just admit defeat, it will help your professional career if this discussion ends now and can't just be found when a future employer or client searches for you.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#91 2016-02-02 13:38:36, last edited by merkat (2016-02-02 13:39:04)

merkat

JaWapa wrote:
Nou wrote:

ygfmj.jpg

Wooted by: (4)

#92 2016-02-02 14:19:29, last edited by Bobithan (2016-02-02 23:43:00)

Gosha

Rudik asking gems..

What people will do then they got gems?

They want more...

something like.. SHOES

Do you know who love shoes too?

mrSHOE

DEVIL SHOE CONFIRMED

big pic

#93 2016-02-02 14:28:19

Hostage
Banned
Website

Gosha wrote:

Rudik asking gems..

What people will do then they got gems?

They want more...

something like.. SHOES

Do you know who love shoes too?

mrSHOE

DEVIL SHOE CONFIRMED

Hidden text

thanks mr.hugeimage

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

#94 2016-02-02 14:34:39, last edited by Insanity (2016-02-02 15:02:18)

Insanity

JaWapa wrote:

Just own up to your mistake if you want to leave with the slightest ounce of respect.

Otherwise,

"Follow the rules or get out" - Jawapa

Edit:

@Frogman

What Jawapa did was violate the trust that the staff gave him in the worst way possible. Saying that he will not missed is not being rude, it's stating a fact. He isn't leaving, he's more or less being fired for moral misconduct. Also bro, the internet isn't the place for sensitive people, you can't expect people to not get **** off when crap like this happens.

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#95 2016-02-02 14:54:30

Yandax

Xfrogman43 wrote:

I'm pretty sure if your(talking to anybody here) favorite mod did what Jawapa did, you would be upset.
If I didn't like that mod I wouldn't go around like "Oh hahahaha *mod name* is now banned for stealing gems and stuff hahahah #youwontbemissed"

http://i.imgur.com/VzD28mk.png
What the hell is this? Whoever has said this is a terrible person in every way just by saying this. If that mod stated above that you really liked were to be in jawapa's place, I wouldn't say this, I wouldn't even be posting here because I don't like the said mod. I say #youwillbemissed because that's the right thing to do when somebody, even if you don't like them, leaves. They have been a part of your life that you hated and now... they are gone. Who are you going to pick on next? A different mod? More "noob" players? Yeah have fun without Jawapa everybody. I don't care if all you did was make fun of him or put him down or hate him in every way. No reason is "#youwontbemissed" acceptable in any way whatsoever. Just leave your hands off the keyboard and have some common decency.

Guys (or Gals) take note of this. This, this is how you all should've taken him being booted.

PoundSign YouWillBeMissedOrElse

Pretend I didn't exist until now

All hail me, the king of insensitive jerks

Woot if you hate me

#96 2016-02-02 14:55:58

blizzard

That sucks, Jawapa has always been my favorite moderator. Although what he did wasn't excusable and your decision was right, he will be deeply missed.

#97 2016-02-02 15:10:07

AmdS
Website

I don't understand.

Who JaWapa was talking in that facebook chat? So he gave free gems for who?

#98 2016-02-02 15:12:41

Koya
Fabulous Member

I thought he was already known to give away gems, I know a few people who have got beta and BC for free because they are girls.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#99 2016-02-02 15:53:43, last edited by Zoey2070 (2016-02-02 16:38:43)

Hostage
Banned
Website

Koya wrote:

I thought he was already known to give away gems, I know a few people who have got beta and BC for free because they are girls.

several pleasant ladies

also amds,the facebook chat was screenshotted by the guy who bought the gems, b  stevens is jawapa

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

#100 2016-02-02 16:24:34

Awesomenessgood

Even for a Trump supporter, this is surprising.

lunchbox

Zoey20701454455527579988

Board footer