Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#326 2015-12-21 02:20:16

gkaby
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

hi im gkaby and i decided to unquit

idk

#327 2015-12-21 03:12:27

Prodigy

Im Prod and I think im cool enough to be with pros like... Evilbunny and above... so basically everybody

h0qIF0q.png

#328 2015-12-31 17:27:21

Nebula

Im divine

#329 2016-01-10 02:22:06

Deeo

Going back to play... i created years ago my account, and going back now.

BR Crew

Wooted by:

#330 2016-01-14 23:26:38

Charlotte

Stubby wrote:

The community here is quite interesting

Then this is apparently what I'm looking for.

#331 2016-01-17 18:34:57

yellowmix

Hi everybody, I'm back after I think 4 years going by what blocks I have (Halloween 2012 latest thing). A physics change that radically broke a lot of maps made me lose interest but it looks like things have stabilized and improved greatly. Looking forward to leveraging the new (to me) blocks and the bot API. But first, I have to go through my maps and see if they're still functioning...

I see some vaguely familiar names are here but I don't expect anyone to remember me after so long. So nice to see the community thriving!

#332 2016-01-17 18:42:17

hummerz5

Good to have you back. No, I don't remember you. No, I actually was not a member of the community in 2012 either. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
have fun just the same

#333 2016-01-25 19:15:14, last edited by Calicara (2016-01-25 19:15:36)

Calicara

This is that time of year where I take my hiatus. I am back at college with 5 classes, 3 clubs, and a job. Not to mention the overwhelming anxiety of graduation in May. I'd like to take this time to do my work and spend every last moment I can appreciating the time I have left with the people I've grown up for the past four years.

If you need me PM me and I can add you on Skype.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

Wooted by:

#334 2016-01-28 14:41:10

Deeo

yellowmix wrote:

Hi everybody, I'm back after I think 4 years going by what blocks I have (Halloween 2012 latest thing). A physics change that radically broke a lot of maps made me lose interest but it looks like things have stabilized and improved greatly. Looking forward to leveraging the new (to me) blocks and the bot API. But first, I have to go through my maps and see if they're still functioning...

I see some vaguely familiar names are here but I don't expect anyone to remember me after so long. So nice to see the community thriving!

Haha.. i agree with you about all, i created my account in 2011 i think, i dont know... old members hehe

#335 2016-01-31 23:07:36, last edited by Br0k3n (2016-01-31 23:09:50)

Br0k3n

not active in the game anymore and barely active on the forums
i need to move on to another games... again.

i remember when i joined ee back in early 2013, it was fun, i remembered a lot of fun worlds and i made some ee friends back then. i left it because i moved on, but i came back. Why? 'Cause it's a bit addictive. It's a very good game and that's not the reason i'm leaving.

but one day i'll say "hey everybody edits i haven't played that for a long time" and i'll come back but i doubt it's in the near future, but it might be - you never know...

remove me from your EE friends list if you want, just don't forget that i will come back. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

i'll either be on steam (afking or playing games), sleeping or studying for most of the time.

thanks for all the support, a great revived EE forum and most of all, thanks for everyone that tolerated my stupidity most of the times. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

ded.

?type=online&name=br0k3n ?type=lastlogin&name=br0k3n ?type=loginstreak&name=br0k3n

76561198080960604.png

Wooted by: (4)

#336 2016-02-07 02:19:42, last edited by mastergamer (2016-02-07 02:20:38)

mastergamer

Hello everyone! I'm mastergamer, a very long-time player of EE. I used to have a ee.forumify acc but I was 8 at the time so I do not care for it.

My account is two weeks younger than master1, and I would have every single item in the game IF I didn't slack behind after the policeman smiley was added.

I am a legend at 1x1 hookjumgs.

I used to have 1 year of builder's club.

I MAY buy all blocks and smilies, but I need money first. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

...yep thats about it

Wooted by:

#337 2016-02-07 02:41:46

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

mastergamer wrote:

Hello everyone! I'm mastergamer, a very long-time player of EE. I used to have a ee.forumify acc but I was 8 at the time so I do not care for it.

My account is two weeks younger than master1, and I would have every single item in the game IF I didn't slack behind after the policeman smiley was added.

I am a legend at 1x1 hookjumgs.

I used to have 1 year of builder's club.

I MAY buy all blocks and smilies, but I need money first. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

...yep thats about it

welcome i guess
no need to brag about 1x1s tho

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#338 2016-02-10 22:52:05

bubba0nate

I hope there's no rules about posting a topic about this.

I am leaving. I don't really have any friends here. I... am still kinda obsessed with getting more worlds, but I don't play anymore. So I'll still leave it open...

But why am I leaving? As I said, I've stopped playing. I might be back eventually, but I don't think so. There's nothing wrong with EE... But I found something I think is better. It's like EE, but doesn't SEEM to be a clone. Heck, it might be older than EE, I have no clue! Anyways, it's called Manyland and beat EE to Steam. It's got a free version and a downloadable steam version for $9. It's a game that's about building like EE, but with custom graphics and programmable objects and stuff... It's really cool. So, yeah, I'll be there instead of here. It's got no economy or ingame money system aside from any players create (and those'd be weird since I think you could break them), and if you want new blocks, you have to find ones people've made and copy them, or make your own.

But I'm leaving. I might be back I don't know.

#339 2016-02-10 22:53:46

Different55
Forum Admin

There isn't a rule, but there is a place for it.

Merged with http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=108

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#340 2016-02-10 23:01:45

Xfrogman43

bubba0nate wrote:

beat EE to Steam.

What does this even mean? Were they in some sort of secret race that nobody knew about except you? Also, they have already said they aren't doing steam.

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#341 2016-02-10 23:35:12

bubba0nate

EE? I thought the Unity post said stuff about steam+android. And I mean they're already on steam. It got my point across that it was on steam, didn't it? Anyways thanks for merging my topic with this one. Xfrogman43: Such Xfrogman43! But I'm off to Manyland and may or may not be back.

#342 2016-02-14 02:05:26, last edited by Moukdaboss (2016-02-14 02:59:29)

Moukdaboss
Banned

In December, I tried to log in to my Everybody Edits account, And I couldn't. I tried to reset my password and I didn't have access to my email. I tried to log in to my alternate account Redsox337, and that account was hacked too. Soon later I try to go to the Everybody Edits forums and I realize that I can't access this page. I also am left to find that my Minecraft account was hacked too, both of them, Ultramouk and Redsox337. Today, a black box appeared on my screen and the hacker claims that it was him. He said that he hacked my account because I **** him off. He wouldn't tell me what I did to him because I don't remember. He says that he got me back by playing on the EE Minecraft server and being very obnoxious. He said that he got me banned on that server. After he got my account banned on that server he goes on to my alt the next day. He claims that he was acting very mature with Redsox337 and claiming that Redsox was my neighbor and I was very annoying IRL too. He said that no one was active on Takos server after a little bit. He said that Master1 was playing a map on a Minecraft server and he got me banned on that too. Minutes after I got banned on that server he claims to have went on with Redsox again and did what he was planning to do the whole time... He says that he told everyone I got suspended from school, that I'm failing all of my classes in school, and that my plan was to become a Youtuber... He made everyone think that I'm very annoying, an idiot, and much more... And everything that happened with the account Supermouk on Everybody Edits over the last 3 months wasn't me, I see that I have a bunch of friends in my friends list that I do not know. I will keep them anyways because maybe I can make new friends. Luckily, he didn't take my Paypal password, and much more private information. I am not 14, I am actually 16, my name isn't Max, and Redsox337 is my alt. I know many of you will not believe me and I don't expect you too... I just wanted to let all of you know this.

-Supermouk

idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

Wooted by:

#343 2016-02-14 02:07:19

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

merged with official intro/outro

have strong passwords kiddies

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#344 2016-02-14 02:09:33, last edited by Moukdaboss (2016-02-14 02:13:45)

Moukdaboss
Banned

Zoey2070 wrote:

I just made all my passwords different, I wrote them down on paper so they are no where to be found on my PC.

Also, may I ask why this is in the official intro/outro thread? I don't see how I'm introducing myself here.

idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

#345 2016-02-14 02:10:24

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Moukdaboss wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

I just made all my passwords different, I wrote them down on paper so they are no where to be found on my PC.

dude was it actually your neighbor then

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#346 2016-02-14 02:14:55

Moukdaboss
Banned

Zoey2070 wrote:
Moukdaboss wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

What? Redsox337 is my alt and the hacker told people that he was my neighbor.

#347 2016-02-14 02:17:03

Xfrogman43

Moukdaboss wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:
Moukdaboss wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

Did you have anybody over at your house? If so, they could have seen it and took it

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#348 2016-02-14 02:29:24

Moukdaboss
Banned

Xfrogman43 wrote:
Moukdaboss wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:
Moukdaboss wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

Did you have anybody over at your house? If so, they could have seen it and took it

I doubt my friends would do that, It's been 3 months and all my friends have still been coming over. I haven't lost any friends since then.

#349 2016-02-14 02:47:57

Different55
Forum Admin

Moukdaboss wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:
Moukdaboss wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:
Moukdaboss wrote:

I doubt my friends would do that, It's been 3 months and all my friends have still been coming over. I haven't lost any friends since then.

They can be your friend to your face while stabbing you in the back. If you need a tin foil hat let me know.

Also what kind of person buys minecraft twice.

Also this topic is for Outros as well as Intros, which is why it was merged.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#350 2016-02-14 04:20:54

Schlog

Different55 wrote:
Moukdaboss wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:
Moukdaboss wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

They can be your friend to your face while stabbing you in the back. If you need a tin foil hat let me know.

Also what kind of person buys minecraft twice.

Also this topic is for Outros as well as Intros, which is why it was merged.

what he said wasn't an outro, either. he was claiming to have been hacked.

N1KF1698868162798148

Board footer