Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-01-31 00:24:23

Jesse
Website

Bruce & Summergirl

"Bruce & Summergirl"

It was an uneventful winter day, Summergirl had just woken and, as per usual, had begun checking her inbox and friends list. To her surprise, had a friend request from Bruce.
Calmly, albeit nervously she accepted.

Almost done, she had refreshed her friends list, to find that Bruce is online, inside her world.
Unaware of what she was getting herself into, she brought her cursor to the ‘Play’ button, joining. Clearly, she was nervous and anticipating what Bruce might say.

When she joined, Bruce had immediately noticed, just as he was liking and favouriting her world.

“Oh, sorry. I was just-” Bruce began attempting to explain away this awkward situation,
“N-n-no sorry, my mistake,” Summergirl hastily replied.
“I was just going to finish my art.”

At this moment Summergirl had numerous thoughts, and was contemplating whether to ask Bruce for help. Unable to make the situation worse, she took a sigh and nervously asked for assistance.

Bruce accepted.

Without hesitation Bruce had begun assisting Summergirl with her art, unaware of the blush she had been hiding.

“T-thank you! It means a lot to me.” Summergirl shyly stated under her breath,
“No problem, you’re *cough* your world is amazing. Hey, uh. Would you like to see a mini I made?” Bruce had stumbled, embarrassed.

“Oh, sure!” Summergirl exclaimed, in an attempt to divert the fact that she had noticed.

Bruce had begun placing down the last few blocks, and shoved Summergirl in. “Try it,”
Summergirl had started attempting it, eventually getting close to the end.

“I know it’s hard, it’s supposed to be. The more you play, the harder I--err--it gets.“
Bruce had started to become even more wary of what he says.

“I’ve just been enjoying you--your world. That’s all.”
Summergirl had begun staring at the arrows below, diverting her eyes from Bruce as she shyly said under her breath.
“Me too.”

Bruce noticed this, “I’m sorry?”
Summergirl started blushing, “I like you too.”

Bruce, surprised at the admission started confessing his real motive.
“You mean the world to me. I favourited your worlds so I’d know when you’re online,”
“I didn’t expect you to join, and I wasn’t sure if you’d accept my friend request.”

“Of course I would.” Summergirl replied,
“I’d like being your friend--maybe more.”

Bruce, somewhat shocked, begin to ask with a puzzled look on his face,
“Maybe more?”

Summergirl started to worry that he wasn’t interested in her,
“Oh- you don’t want t-”

Bruce calmly pulled Summergirl closer,
“I’ll do anything with you.”

“Really? Are you sure you would?”
Bruce rested his arm around Summergirl and began to lightly caress her,
“Anything.” he replied.

Summergirl was visibly excited by the notion of intimately spending time with Bruce.
She nuzzled her head against him, “I would do anything you like.” she acceded.

Bruce was clearly enjoying her warm embrace.
“It’s a lot warmer with you this close.” he affectionately admitted.
“My home is close, let’s go there.” Summergirl suggested.
Bruce stood up pulling Summergirl into his embrace, before lifting her up, carrying her home.
As they entered the home, with the snow starting to melt from the warm air around them, they soon realised they needed to dry off.

It was a small house, with only a living room and some basic blocks to save energy.
It was clear she hadn’t needed a lot, though with her arrangements, her house looked as beautiful as ever, decorated with her art.

Summergirl had started to take off her dampened orange toque, thin jacket and gloves.
“I’m soaked,” Summergirl sighed, clearly dismayed.

Upon quick realisation, she hadn’t a washroom, only the bare essentials with what she could afford. Bruce had started to notice her fretting, her hasty attempts to find a solution.

Defeated, she shyly asked for him to close his eyes.
Complyingly, he closed his eyes.

She had started to undress now, with Bruce struggling to keep his eyes closed.
She spent the next few minutes attempting to undo her bra.
Drowning with defeat, she nervously asked Bruce to assist her, yet again.

Bruce grinned and opened his eyes as she was turned around.
Trying not to lose focus, he undid her bra and let her hair down.

“Is there anything else?” Bruce asked.
“Oh, also can you--” Summergirl had turned facing him, forgetful of her current state.

Summergirl quickly turned around and with embarrassment flushing over her, she had began to cry.
“I’m sorry! It was a mistake. I promise!”
“It’s okay. Don’t cry, we all make mistakes. Here,” Bruce held out a shirt for her.
Summergirl shakingly retrieved the shirt from his hand.

Staring down, she lifted her arms and slipped on her new shirt, a light pink with a heart and a single white flower embossed onto it.
“Aw, looks cute on you.” Bruce commented, the grin residing.
“It doesn’t,” she started blushing, with her blush turning into a frown.
“I’m not much to look at.”

“Of course you are.” Bruce brought his hands toward her soaked winter leggings,
“Do you still need my help?”

A light smirk had risen on her face, looking into his eyes and beginning to blush.
“I’ll take that as a yes.” Bruce had began pulling them down, confident of her reaction.

Bruce took off her leggings, “You can do the rest. I need to dry off as well”
“Okay.” Summergirl murmured.
“You don’t have to look away, I’m not shy.” Bruce indicated.
As he removed his clothes, and started to put on his fresh pair from his backpack, he noticed she was still watching.

“Aren’t you going to--” he asked,
“Oh, right.” Summergirl averted her gaze, beginning to change into a fresh pair of panties and socks.

They were both fully dressed now into their new dry and warm clothing.
Bruce came close to her, “One last thing.”
“Oh?” she replied, as he let her hair down.

“You look cute with your hair down,” he began parting her hair from her eyes.
Drowning into her eyes, he moves closer and places a kiss onto her cheek.

Without delay, they soon fell back into a tight embrace onto the bed close by.
Cuddling now, they were silent and in bliss; closer than ever, and loving every second of it.
“It feels so much better being close to you than spectating.” Bruce remarked lovingly.
“I like it too,” she replied.
“You can get as close as you like.” she blushed.
Bruce moved his hands against her, feeling her warm body pressed against his.
Slowly growing tired together, they faintly whispered sweet dreams before falling asleep.
In the morning they both woke up in eachothers arms, lightly yawning and nuzzling closer away from the dim sunlight peering through the window onto their embrace.
Not very long after, Bruce hears knocking on the door. It’s Summergirl’s best friend, Helen.

Upon answering the door, Helen asks why Bruce is there.
Bruce stammeringly replied “I’m just, uh, talking to Summergirl about the new campaign.”
Helen looks confused and asks, “Oh, okay. Where is she?”
Bruce stares at her, answering, “She’s...uh, sleeping.”
Helen looks at him distraught, and replies to his ridiculous fabricated story,
“Talking whilst sleeping?”
“No, she went to bed, uh just now. I’ll let you know when she’s awake.”
“Oh, so you’re staying… while she’s sleeping?”
“No. I’ll just leave a note saying you want to talk with her.”
“Mmmk. I’ll see you later then.”, she replied concerned.
As she’s walking away, Bruce closes the door and turns to making Summergirl breakfast.
A delicious hot meal to start the day, he brings it to her in bed and wakes her up with combing his fingers through her hair.

“Rise and shine, sunshine.” he greets her, his attraction growing with her cute joyous expression.
“Oh, you’re so sweet.” she replies with a loving smile,
“I must have the low gravity effect. I think I’m slowly falling in-love with you.” he replies, intoxicated by her adorable reactions.
Giggling, she replies, “I think I am too.”
“Oh, Helen knocked earlier today, I told her you were sleeping.”
Summergirl takes a sip from her drink, “I’ll call her later, let’s do something.”
Bruce takes a moment to think about the choices,
“How about we do the new Wintery Wonders Campaign?”
Summergirl seems thrilled until realising she’s unable to, “Oh, I can’t. I don’t have beta.”
“Well, I don’t care about energy or gems. I’m spending my gems and energy on you.”
“Here. I bought a coupon. 7FN5-28ZN-BLYG-XXXX”
“Oh, you didn’t have to.”, she replied with surprise.
“Don’t worry about it, let’s just enjoy this campaign.” Bruce held her by the hand and brought her into the world.

Little by little, they progressed through the campaign, collecting every coin, including blues.
It was quite evident to Summergirl that Bruce is skilled at enduring the spikes, it came as no surprise to her, from what she observed the prior night he was fit,

When Summergirl was unable to progress any further, Bruce carried her along the way.
Eventually, they had collected all of the coins and made their way to the next level, determined to achieve their pingu smileys.

Very quickly they began to fall in-love with each other, it was quite evident that they would have a long lasting relationship, as they tend to enjoy spending their time with each other.
She had never expected a man, such as Bruce, to be so capable and supportive of her.
She wanted to do something special for him,
The day after, Bruce had left and was working on his minis.
She had started to design a gift for him, using the little spare blocks she had left.

A checkered flag quilt! She had spent the day designing it for him.
It was a light white, and a cyan blue that matches his eyes.

Lovingly, she brought it to him and instantaneously he adored it.
“Thank you so much, you’re an amazing designer and even more of an amazing friend…”
“Just friends?”, she replied.
“Unless you want something more...” he stated,
“If you do, too.”, she said suggestively.
“Should we tell anyone?” he questioned her
“Only Helen. Promise?” she asked
“Promise.” he complied, sealing the promise with a kiss.
Blushing, she reached for him and pulled him into a tight embrace.
“Did you hear about the new competition?” she asked,
“I think so, are you thinking about joining?” he replied,
“Maybe, we would be a great team,”
“You’re good at minis, and I’m sort of good at art.” she said suggestively.
“I just need to get some more blocks, we should be able to start tomorrow, if that’s okay with you.” she nuanced upon her previous affirmation.
“I can just get you them now, and we can start today.” he interjected.
“No, really, you don’t have to.” she said unnervingly.
“It’s okay. I want to start now while we’re excited.” he proposed excitedly.
“This is going to be so much fun. I can’t wait!” she exclaimed in a thrilled voice.

As the day progressed, they spent their time working on a map for the competition, it was mostly related to easter considering they both had enjoyed spending time with each other doing various activities such as painting and finding easter eggs.

With only 3 days left until the competition ended, they worked at a hurriedly pace, despite incredible need to attention to detail.
Bruce was fairly competent at assisting with art at times, and Summergirl was relatively useful for testing Bruce’s minis whilst he was working on the next, preparing a large structure of minis that perfectly blended in with the art that Summergirl had carefully designed.

In the end, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh.
The result was a stunning art piece filled with original minis that, with any luck, would surely win the competition.

Of course, Summergirl had also allowed Helen and other close friends to visit the world and, the criticisms were overwhelmingly positive.

Tomorrow is the last day to make any finishing touches, as close as approaching they took their time and cared about the intricate details of the map.

As the day came to an end, Bruce had allowed Summergirl to visit him, upon entry she had noticed that his living arrangements was anything but cheap, taking them a while to reach the bedroom, despite their exhaustion from today's events.

Although nervous about visiting him, she was calm and collected, they were completely comfortable with each other after all.

As usual, they had cuddled up in bed enjoying each others’ warmth, never wasting a compassionate hour together.
They briefly talked about the contest and, eventually fell asleep in each other's grasp.

As they woke up, they finished touching up the world and prepared themselves.
They both visited the grand map, wherein the judges were making active criticism and commentary of contest worlds, discussing teams, and the like.

It was now or never, the reviews they had received thus far were good, however it was undetermined whether they would actually win. In any scenario, they had definitely enjoyed the time they spent together to create something as incredible as their competition world.

Still, the anxiety and excited curiosity gleaned over the them throughout the reviews, with vague generalised comments about the artwork and minis. They were hopeful and determined throughout the days prior and they surely wouldn’t lose hope now.

With the countdown approaching nil, they grasped each other’s hand, not caring whether anyone would notice.

The results were in, the judges discussed it to themselves for a short while.
“We would like to thank everybody for participating. The majority of the candidates did an outstanding job with their work, each and every contestant has been considered, and we have decided upon these three winning teams.” the judges exclaimed.

“The first winning team of this competition is… 4 smilies
Congratulations to the four of you. You can find your prizes through the world portal on the right.

And… the second winning team is… Bruce and Summergirl.
Congratulations to you both. You can find your prizes through the world portal on the right…”

Bruce and Summergirl held each other in glee, celebrating their victory together and unable to contain their happiness, they embraced each other in a kiss accidentally, soon realising they were on stage, in front of many spectators.

The gossip was imminent, but the only thing Bruce and Summergirl could express is joy. They held hands and walked through the world portal, with Bruce receiving a rare set of special blocks with physics properties, and Summergirl receiving a bunny smiley.

In a strange way, they were okay with people knowing their secret. They’re in love.

The end?

Y1H3

Written by Anonymous.
Ideas by Anonymous, Jesse and ZeldaXD
Story questions:
1. From the worst to the best, rank all the characters in the story. Explain your answers.
2. What did you think about this story? Explain your answers
3. What part did you like the most? Why?
4. Why did Bruce lie to Helen when she knocked the door?

Thanks a lot, Sensei1, for drawing this amazing avatar for me <3

Sig.php

#2 2016-01-31 00:28:40

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: Bruce & Summergirl

moved to creative
i r8 8/8 m8

also got dem gemz

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2016-01-31 01:28:14

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

well great
i thought they were going to die at the end
but nooooo it just had to be a romantic story
whatever
good strory tho

Wooted by:

#4 2016-01-31 07:53:20, last edited by Zumza (2016-01-31 07:55:00)

Zumza

I'm just intrigued on how their babies going to look like.

Hidden text

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Zumza1454223200579250

Board footer