Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-01-23 20:07:52

Music Man

Saving Spot in Campaign Levels

Is it intentional that we can't save our spots in campaign levels? I don't mean the temporary save that prevents progress loss from disconnects, I mean permanent saves. I'm not putting this in game suggestions because I think it was excluded on purpose, but why? If I get stuck on a hard level and can't leave my computer on overnight, why can't I just save my position and try another time? I know people who are good at this game have no problem with this because they can beat the levels easily, but I'm not that good (I'm currently stuck on Spidey's Abode). So why can't we permanently save progress in campaign levels?

Wooted by: (5)

#2 2016-01-23 20:27:08

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Saving Spot in Campaign Levels

This was suggested a lot, not sure what admins are saying about it
I support it

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#3 2016-01-23 21:48:43

Luka504

I want to agree,but it seems like its gonna be abused.
If you get stuck on a minigame,you can save and come back and try as many times as you like.
Problem is,if you do this with every mini....Campaigns will kinda lose their point and gems will be earnt easier.
Heck,FFS would be easy if this function existed.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#4 2016-01-23 22:20:47

den3107

I indeed agree that the ability for permanent saves would ruin the level in general (previously mentioned a bit differently, but this is to what I agree on).
A part of the maps difficulty is it's length, not just the minis itself.

I do believe there are tools out there that allow you to copy a world (correct me if I'm wrong).
Use those to copy a campaignworld into one of your own worlds (advised to keep that world hidden, before people start thinking you're actually trying to steal credit). Go in god-mode and practice the ones you struggle with.

#5 2016-01-30 01:30:26

Krosis
Formerly Arkonagames
Website

I don't see a reason to need to re-beat all the minigames you did the last time just to try to pass the level you get stuck
Do you?

Krosis.gif

#6 2016-01-30 01:46:32

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I think savepoints (as iPwner suggested) would be a nice addition, as levels could be beaten the way they were intended. Owners who want a more traditional experience for their levels could have them by excluding savepoints, while owners who want a longer level that can be beaten in multiple sittings can use savepoints.

Wooted by:

#7 2016-01-30 09:46:03

Luka504

Arkonagames wrote:

I don't see a reason to need to re-beat all the minigames you did the last time just to try to pass the level you get stuck
Do you?

1.Read ma first post.
2.After completing the minigames to reach the one you get stuck on,you will master the minigames before it,therefore,it shouldnt take you very long to get back to where you were.Im stuck on Ex Crew Oddisey beacuse the last minigames are really hard.
But i can easily speedrun the minigames before it to get there and try again.
Though i still cant beat it Dx

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Luka5041454143563578988

Board footer