Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#326 2016-01-25 17:30:43

Creature

Re: Mafia 3: The Hunt for RhazzleFrazzle's Gun - Game Topic

I am going to an english class.

I'll probably come back with something.

This is a false statement.

#327 2016-01-25 18:16:53

RhazzleFrazzle

I have class today so I won't be posting much, but Pyro wouldn't it make more sense for the Mafia to play passive? A lot of games I've played in the biggest targeted players were ones who stood out. You also have to realize that Mafia are the ones more afraid of lynches too. I'll post more later.

#328 2016-01-25 19:14:55

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

But if you're smart, you could figure that people would be on the lookout for passive people, and try to defy expectations.

Sometimes people are able to be convinced simply through sheer force of personality, which is what may be happening here?

#329 2016-01-25 19:16:02

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Also, people in this game are ESPECIALLY suspicious of passive people because you keep pointing out that mafia members are usually quieter.

#330 2016-01-25 19:17:31

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Also bobithan I was more responding because you sassed me and completely disregarded my posts.

I realize that it doesn't matter if he's mafia, because he's dead anyway. I've said that. Multiple. Times.

But there's nothing wrong with pointing out possibilities.

#331 2016-01-25 19:19:29

Anak

Look, every player has seen Rhaz's claim, and has posted after that. If he isn't telling the truth, the real vig would have spoken up by now. I can't think of a reason why they wouldn't.

#332 2016-01-25 20:43:42

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Bobithan wrote:

@Zelda and maxi
You guys are missing the point of this game. We're supposed to be bickering and accusing each other over reading everybody's tone. We're really not going to get anywhere without constant discussion and accusations, especially without any (effective) PRs to track down the mafia.

We should be figuring this out together instead of everyone going independent, defending own point and not listening to anyone else...

And we need to agree on a lynch target soon because the day is almost over. Not lynching anybody today would be a mistake -- we need to put pressure on the mafia through the only tool we have; lynches.

Funny enough, you want all of us to agree on a lynch of 1 person yet you say we should accuse each other..?

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#333 2016-01-25 20:54:23

Creature

[spoiler=Zelda

This is a false statement.

#334 2016-01-25 21:09:34

Bobithan

maxi123 wrote:

Funny enough, you want all of us to agree on a lynch of 1 person yet you say we should accuse each other..?

And how are we going to agree on a lynch without accusations and discussion? Are we just supposed to sit idly by singing campfire songs while the Mafia picks us off one by one? I really don't get what point you're trying to prove with your post as a whole. Of course we should be working together but that's hard with a group of 12 people, with none of which who trust one another. Welcome to forum mafia, it's chaotic and there's no avoiding it.

aka towwl

#335 2016-01-25 21:21:30

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I think it's chaotic mainly because some players are being kinda douchey and condescending

Wooted by:

#336 2016-01-25 22:54:24

Evilbunny

Anak wrote:

Look, every player has seen Rhaz's claim, and has posted after that. If he isn't telling the truth, the real vig would have spoken up by now. I can't think of a reason why they wouldn't.

If I was the real Vig I wouldn't speak up,  I'd just shoot Rhaz tonight for false claiming. I have an idea of who would do this, but I'm not gonna give the mafia ant hints.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by:

#337 2016-01-25 23:00:07

Anak

Evilbunny wrote:
Anak wrote:

If I was the real Vig I wouldn't speak up,  I'd just shoot Rhaz tonight for false claiming. I have an idea of who would do this, but I'm not gonna give the mafia ant hints.

Wouldn't it be better to just lynch a mafia now so we don't mislynch?

#338 2016-01-25 23:06:41

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Bobithan wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

And how are we going to agree on a lynch without accusations and discussion? Are we just supposed to sit idly by singing campfire songs while the Mafia picks us off one by one? I really don't get what point you're trying to prove with your post as a whole. Of course we should be working together but that's hard with a group of 12 people, with none of which who trust one another. Welcome to forum mafia, it's chaotic and there's no avoiding it.

Well we're not going to get anywhere if things go like this:

Processor wrote:

Vote count:

Onjit (2 votes by Bobithan, RhazzleFrazzle)
Bobithan (1 vote by Onjit)
Pyromaniac (1 vote by Zoey2070)
Zoey2070 (1 vote by Pyromaniac)
No lynch (1 vote by ZeldaXD)

im not quite sure about voting so ill just go with majority..?
!vote Onjit

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#339 2016-01-25 23:13:35

Evilbunny

Anak wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:
Anak wrote:

yea, that's the whole point...

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#340 2016-01-25 23:41:00

RhazzleFrazzle

At this point I can safely say that Onjit or Evilbunny is the best lynch, because I'm almost certain that the two are of the same alignment. Day ends tomorrow, go ahead and vote them.

#341 2016-01-26 00:14:21

Evilbunny

I never got a response to why you aren't lumping Creature with Onjit and me.
and I don't see what I've done to deserve being lynched. Same with Onjit, he seems as innocent as anybody else.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#342 2016-01-26 00:19:52

Anak

Evilbunny wrote:

So then why'd u say to shoot Rhaz if he's mafia instead of lynching him

tumblr_inline_o1cx8tppQy1qax57k_500.gif

#343 2016-01-26 00:22:58

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Ugh fine I've futilely argued enough for five mafia games.

Sorry Onjit

!vote Onjit

#344 2016-01-26 00:40:46

Evilbunny

Anak wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:

Oh lol. Sorry, I somehow ignored what you had quoted and thought you were saying "why don't we just lynch the mafia guys??"
Let me retry that.

Anak wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:
Anak wrote:

Maybe, it all comes down to personal playstyle. In order to expose the false claime you'd have to expose yourself as the real Vig, making yourself a target. I personally would just take the shot at night and keep my identity hidden. Even with the risk of mislynch.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#345 2016-01-26 00:42:04

Evilbunny

Anak wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:

Oh lol. Sorry, I somehow ignored what you had quoted and thought you were saying "why don't we just lynch the mafia guys??"
Let me retry that.

Anak wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:
Anak wrote:

Maybe, it all comes down to personal playstyle. In order to expose the false claime you'd have to expose yourself as the real Vig, making yourself a target. I personally would just take the shot at night and keep my identity hidden. Even with the risk of mislynch.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by:

#346 2016-01-26 00:43:33

Evilbunny

Stupid forums. Maybe it's my internet. I keep being told the site is down when I load a new page. my b.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#347 2016-01-26 00:45:14

Bobithan

To be honest I don't see why Evilbunny and Onjit are being grouped together. I mainly just see Onjit as mafia...

Anak wrote:

So that we don't run a greater risk of just lynching the vigilante and allow him to get a shot off when night comes. Lynching Rhazh is a waste of a lynch.

aka towwl

#348 2016-01-26 00:48:31

Anak

Ugh my post didn't post
@Towel I'm saying if Rhaz is mafia then Evilbunny would rather mislynch an innocent person to shoot him in the night rather than just lynch him to get it over with.

#349 2016-01-26 01:18:09

Onjit
Website

maxi123 wrote:

im not quite sure about voting so ill just go with majority..?

that's a bloody stupid way to vote

like are you so braindead that you can't make your own opinions of anyone? or are you mafia and just trying to mislynch?

:.|:;

#350 2016-01-26 01:30:07

Onjit
Website

ZeldaXD wrote:

Note that I read all the posts, I just don't have anything to say because you're all being overly paranoid. I prefer to be silent until I notice something instead just throwing trash everywhere.

Also I suppose everyone's just going to ignore this post where Zelda confirms that he was lurking, and not flaking.

Something something inactive players are mafia.

:.|:;

Wooted by:
AlphaJon1455011919581540

Board footer