Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-01-16 16:28:38

Napakeun
Formerly goodsmile

Climbing in Underworld - Nostalgia

Climbing in Underworld - Nostalgia

Elvz6rh.png

Normal Site   -   Beta Site   -   PWSMg9qWkQbUI

Climbing in Underworld is a very old world, made on 9th September 2010 by me and some other (Italian) guy. I wish I knew who I made the world with, but I cannot remember. This world was made in the locked open world. So when all players left, the world got deleted.
But after the world was finished, I recorded a video of this world with a screen recorder. Here is the video.
Recently I remembered about my old video so I decided that I will restore the world!

World's name is set to "Nostalgia" because the maximum number of charachters has been reduced so I can't change it to original title.
I could restore about 60% of the original world, but the rest I had to make by myself. I'm still angry at myself I didn't record the full walkthrough of the world, so I could restore it as a whole. I also changed and added some new things, for example I made a gold title "Climbing in Underworld", I changed the clouds, some original minigames are changed a bit so they aren't that much annoying anymore and some other changes...

There is no backgrounds, no decorations, all classic blocks, spawnpoint in the up-left corner, so this world gives a feeling of 2010 nostalgia.

It's a shame I can't remember who I made this world with...
And this was bugging me for a while: I know there is a tinychat url on the upper side of the minimap (look on original minimap), but I don't know what is the url. Is it even possible to somehow find out what was that tinychat url? Probably not.
Resolution is really bad but yeah. Also, can you tell what was the world's code? I type it in at 00:25.

Original minimap:
zZEpq05.png?1

This minimap shows, how much I could copy from the video:
CDoJ7Oy.png

This picture shows the cutest mammoth ever :] (made by the other guy!)
a43U3QN.png

#2 2016-01-17 13:42:55

Shadow

Re: Climbing in Underworld - Nostalgia

nice world //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2016-01-19 17:53:45, last edited by iPwner (2016-01-19 18:00:52)

iPwner
Website

Wow, this is a surprisingly good drop into this obnoxious vat of potentially crusted p00ps quite potentially dropped out of gl00ts!-- probably even dropped by a witty, albeit bone-fingered hand! As they say the bonier the [hide=potentially offensive j0ke]f[/hide]artier! And I can tell because it was when people didn't commit arrow abuse~ Respek fo yo ma goo fren. ;)

Post play edit: Actually.. it was kind of a **** level. :B But it could've been good if you guys were more creative! ;0 So there's that. 1.5/10!  -   F

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#4 2016-01-19 19:18:32

Napakeun
Formerly goodsmile

@iPwner
... Ok I don't even know what to say right now. Thanks but no thanks for your comment I guess. If you didn't like it, you can say it in the normal way ok? And tbh, I felt quite attacked by your sarcastic and mean post. You didn't like it? - fine. I shouldn't feel bad that a random internet stranger is judging a creation made in a sandbox game by a 10 yo. So don't make me feel bad! Keep your mean and dumb comment for yourself.

Napakeun1453227512576787

Board footer