Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-01-11 05:16:00

hummerz5

add stuff to the above post

This is like that one story thing where people start a story and add the next sentence. Except this isn't that. Just add anything. I'll start yes I made a forum game let's watch it fall

Tomato

#2 2016-01-11 05:25:13, last edited by Schlog (2016-01-11 05:25:20)

Schlog

Re: add stuff to the above post

Tomatoes are the best when

#3 2016-01-11 08:28:15

!nb4
Formerly AYB

they are FLUDDERING eaten

ZCK0zcQ.gif

#4 2016-01-11 13:39:23

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

by capitalized pseudo words and

#5 2016-01-11 13:48:39

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

I think we should copy the entire story and add new stuff to it so newcomers don't have to read through 10 pages to get whats going on when this game gets large
heres the story:

Tomatoes are the best when they are FLUDDERING eaten by capitalized pseudo words and furious nachos

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#6 2016-01-11 15:00:21, last edited by Luka504 (2016-01-11 15:00:44)

Luka504

Erm,isnt that gonna become too long to write?

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#7 2016-01-11 15:39:12

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Luka504 wrote:

Erm,isnt that gonna become too long to write?

maybe in a very long time

i8SwC8p.png

#8 2016-01-11 15:50:56

lrussell
Website

Tomatoes are the best when they are FLUDDERING eaten by capitalized pseudo words and furious nachos. While that may be true, it seems that the humble lettuce plant

(let's also set off our own additions in a different color)

#9 2016-01-11 15:54:05

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Tomatoes are the best when they are FLUDDERING eaten by capitalized pseudo words and furious nachos. While that may be true, it seems that the humble lettuce plant is changing its color to blue when

i8SwC8p.png

#10 2016-01-11 16:32:12

some woman

who said you weren't allowed to add things to the beginning? not only that, but tomatoes are the best when they are FLUDDERING eaten by capitalized pseudo words and furious nachos. While that may be true, it seems that the humble lettuce plant is changing its color to blue when

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#11 2016-01-11 21:05:38

Hostage
Banned
Website

who said you weren't allowed to add things to the beginning? not only that, but tomatoes are the best when they are FLUDDERING eaten by capitalized pseudo words and furious nachos. While that may be true, it seems that the humble lettuce plant is changing its color to blue when mr banks liked to put his stinky socks in his non important helping iceber wavre mountain alone gorillaz in the hoood cant spell neighbor so call it the hood

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

#12 2016-01-11 21:39:41

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

who said you weren't allowed to add things to the beginning? not only that, but tomatoes are the best when they are FLUDDERING eaten by capitalized pseudo words and furious nachos. While that may be true, it seems that the humble lettuce plant is changing its color to blue when mr banks liked to put his stinky socks in his non important helping iceber wavre mountain alone gorillaz in the hoood cant spell neighbor so call it the hood and thats how dolphins proven

i8SwC8p.png

#13 2016-01-11 21:40:25, last edited by Pingohits (2016-01-11 21:40:42)

Pingohits
Banned

Tomatoes are the best when they are FLUDDERING eaten by capitalized pseudo words and furious nachos. While that may be true, it seems that the humble lettuce plant is changing its color to blue when mr banks liked to put his stinky socks in his non important helping iceber wavre mountain alone gorillaz in the hoood cant spell neighbor so call it the hood. Particularly so, it is my duty, one and only, to monitor the erratic system of fluddered tomato eating by pandiculating my phalanges onto a bright red atari controller.

791mAP8.png

#14 2016-01-12 00:46:44, last edited by hummerz5 (2016-01-12 00:47:03)

hummerz5

Tomatoes are the best when they are FLUDDERING eaten by capitalized pseudo words and furious nachos. While that may be true, it seems that the humble lettuce plant is changing its color to blue when mr banks liked to put his stinky socks in his non important helping iceber wavre mountain alone gorillaz in the hoood cant spell neighbor so call it the hood. Particularly so, it is my duty, one and only, to monitor the erratic system of fluddered tomato eating by pandiculating my phalanges onto a bright red atari controller.I'm glad you caught on, but I'm also not necessarily saying it has to be a story or any comprehensible message. For example, these words do not pertain to your tomatoes

#15 2016-01-12 01:00:50

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Tomatoes are the best when they are FLUDDERING eaten by capitalized pseudo words and furious nachos. While that may be true, it seems that the humble lettuce plant is changing its color to blue when mr banks liked to put his stinky socks in his non important helping iceber wavre mountain alone gorillaz in the hoood cant spell neighbor so call it the hood. Particularly so, it is my duty, one and only, to monitor the erratic system of fluddered tomato eating by pandiculating my phalanges onto a bright red atari controller.I'm glad you caught on, but I'm also not necessarily saying it has to be a story or any comprehensible message. For example, these words do not pertain to your tomatoes. Nevermind, the tomatoes aren't yours, they belong to

i8SwC8p.png

#16 2016-01-12 03:08:41

some woman

why did you randomly remove my entire contribution? that's rude, you know. besides, tomatoes are the best when they are FLUDDERING eaten by capitalized pseudo words and furious nachos. While that may be true, it seems that the humble lettuce plant is changing its color to blue when mr banks liked to put his stinky socks in his non important helping iceber wavre mountain alone gorillaz in the hoood cant spell neighbor so call it the hood. Particularly so, it is my duty, one and only, to monitor the erratic system of fluddered tomato eating by pandiculating my phalanges onto a bright red atari controller.I'm glad you caught on, but I'm also not necessarily saying it has to be a story or any comprehensible message. For example, these words do not pertain to your tomatoes. Nevermind, the tomatoes aren't yours, they belong to

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#17 2016-01-12 03:31:33

hummerz5

why did you randomly remove my entire contribution? that's rude, you know. besides, tomatoes are the best when they are FLUDDERING eaten by capitalized pseudo words and furious nachos. While that may be true, it seems that the humble lettuce plant is changing its color to blue when mr banks liked to put his stinky socks in his non important helping iceber wavre mountain alone gorillaz in the hoood cant spell neighbor so call it the hood. Particularly so, it is my duty, one and only, to monitor the erratic system of fluddered tomato eating by pandiculating my phalanges onto a bright red atari controller.I'm glad you caught on, but I'm also not necessarily saying it has to be a story or any comprehensible message. For example, these words do not pertain to your tomatoes. Nevermind, the tomatoes aren't yours, they belong to
who removed your contribution? I didn't see it. Also, you could QUOTE sometimes instead of copy pasta, then the bbcodes would stay, too. then we could have a giant colorful blah.

#18 2016-01-12 22:01:08

!nb4
Formerly AYB

Mr cheese and they all ate cheese and more cheese of the chaotic era of scientific cheeses of all cheesy types and the patriotic  top secret flubber ate cheese

ZCK0zcQ.gif

#19 2016-01-12 22:34:12

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

hummerz5 wrote:

who removed your contribution? I didn't see it. Also, you could QUOTE sometimes instead of copy pasta, then the bbcodes would stay, too. then we could have a giant colorful blah.

thats too much

i8SwC8p.png

#20 2016-01-12 23:31:26

hummerz5

maxi123 wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:

thats too much

it probably is. will the quoted material disappear?

#21 2016-01-12 23:41:53

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

hummerz5 wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:

thats too much

what do you mean?

i8SwC8p.png

#22 2016-01-13 00:32:28

hummerz5

maxi123 wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:

thats too much

what do you mean?

let's find out. anywho, yep

hummerz51452641548575241

Board footer