Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-01-02 16:34:27, last edited by Zumza (2016-01-02 16:37:04)

Zumza

Everybody Edits?

logo.png

• Why do you play Everybody Edits?

• What do you like about Everybody Edits?

• How would you define Everybody Edits?

• For how long you play Everybody Edits?

• How long will you care about Everybody Edits?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#2 2016-01-02 16:37:29, last edited by Anatoly (2016-01-03 10:10:15)

Anatoly

Re: Everybody Edits?

Zumza wrote:

The picture is hidden for copyright of the owner

Why do you play Everybody Edits?
What do you like about Everybody Edits?
How would you define Everybody Edits?
How long will you care about Everybody Edits?

- I like this game
- I like everything about ee but not the bans and the forum
- Best Game 2015
- Till my death

#3 2016-01-02 17:22:23

Creature

Zumza wrote:

Why do you play Everybody Edits?

Because I have nothing else to do.

Zumza wrote:

What do you like about Everybody Edits?

Easy to build.

Zumza wrote:

A game where everybody edits.

Zumza wrote:

For how long you play Everybody Edits?

Since somewhere near end 2009 even though I made my account in 2012.

Zumza wrote:

How long will you care about Everybody Edits?

Until I get something useful to do.

This is a false statement.

#4 2016-01-02 18:48:57

AmdS
Website

I did some topics about something like that questions:

Why do you play EE?
What you do out of EE?

But there are some questions I haven't awnsered yet.

Everybody Edits is a small comunity, small game yet because it's not more than 250 peoples that plays it. I like the comunity though, the easy way we can build and make friendships.

I play Everybody Edits for a long time (2011), but if you look at my ee.yonom you'll see that my current account (AmdS) wasn't created that year because I have changed accounts 2 times.

I would define Everybody Edits as a small game, a sandbox of course.

For long I will care about EE? I don't know, I think when I get a work I don't will play EE frequently how I play today.

#5 2016-01-02 19:35:37

Hostage
Banned
Website

Creature wrote:
Zumza wrote:

A game where nobody edits but rather plays campaigns all day or enjoy hotel espanoles and code worlds.

FTFY

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

Wooted by: (2)

#6 2016-01-02 19:45:31

Lictor666

1451760300-tellmewhy.png

#7 2016-01-02 20:12:30

iPwner
Website

Zumza wrote:

1. I play EE mainly out of awful habit
2. a) Community
Let's think of the "community" like a swimming pool. Once, this swimming pool was vast and wide with many people frolicking, bumping and grazing eachother's breast with no reclamation, everyone just having a good time, enjoying the swimming pool. Due to this constant motion, the noteable GREEN MENANGITIS slime was always being broken up by the constant butterfly strokes of the freethinking swimmers. The noteable GREEN MENANGITIS  slime was left ignored and confused in the corner of the swimming pool like the frothy muck that is usually found in the coner of a swimming pool, with no identity, no friends, no nothing. They simply existed; and that was that. Then, people said "this swimming pool is getting kinda lame" and slowly the swimmers trickled out. Without the constant motion, the noteable GREEN  MENANGITIS  slime became more prominent and filled up the swimming pool with time; now that it was prominent, it caused ever more swimmers to leave. Soon, the swimming pool was completely infested with the  MENANGITIS  slime and it even formed its own identity; the identity of constant douchebaggery to anyone that wasn't them. Now the only swimmers that visit this disgusting, primordial "swimming pool" (more like a toxic waste concealer) are the ones that visited by habit, and even then those slowly fade out. Hopefully one day this DOUCHEslime will evaporate or decompose naturally, but for now, this "community" of toxic waste lives on. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
b) Game
It's overly complicated; i need 3 clicks to get to the mute button now. Graphics have been grotesquely plagiarized. At least I can still express my creative energies through the block-grid system, but with the whole "community" being either brainless coral or ahole algae is it even worth it without even the slightest echo of a pat on my back? What is the point in giving at all if you are not appreciated in the slightest?

3. Past - An awesome game that people could express themselves creatively in many ways freely without fear of judgement; very, very fun.
Present - A mediocre game that allows digital "friends" to meet up, worship eachother, and emotionally/sensual PENETRATE any other "conspicuating" individual without any constraint by law and devoid of any shape of moral code WHATsoever, even down to the very moderators who run this game.

4. Aboriginal question, not answering :;3

5. I have not cared about the future of this game for quite a few years. Honestly if it died one day I would be glad I wouldn't have to go through the biweekly habit of entering the game, spending energy, checking to see if anyone noteworthy (norwegianboy/mrflame/zia12/bobyjo) is online, logging off, going to the forum and giving my grin a 180 degree spin to read all the awful garbage that you slimy beached porpoise dyps have thrown up into this disease-shrouded toilet bowl. Whenever I log onto this awful place I convert from the carefree, simple-tongued, joking person I am (and used to enact on this game/forum 3ish years ago and prior) into a whiny 30 year old mother of a RAT.

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#8 2016-01-02 20:31:50

IWillStalkYou

Zumza wrote:

• For how long you play Everybody Edits?

• How long will you care about Everybody Edits?

1. I just play for the campaigns and spending energy. This game has became extremely boring in everything else. 4 years ago it was a lot more fun, me and my friends would play this very often. Now it's "dead", I can't really describe it.
2. The only thing I like is completing those hard minigames and puzzles. They seem very unique to me, and that's why I even like them.

iPwner wrote:

Past - An awesome game that people could express themselves creatively in many ways freely without fear of judgement; very, very fun.
Present - A mediocre game that allows digital "friends" to meet up, worship eachother, and emotionally/sensual PENETRATE any other "conspicuating" individual without any constraint by law and devoid of any shape of moral code WHATsoever, even down to the very moderators who run this game.

4. When I find a game that I can spend more time on. In the past I've quit and came back more than twice. (I hope i don't come back again)
5. When I quit I guess?

IWillStalkYou1451763110572803

Board footer