Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-12-18 19:38:56, last edited by Pyromaniac (2015-12-18 21:05:11)

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Everybody Edits election season coming to an exciting climax!

Its that time again, where moderators of Everybody Edits scramble for votes as the re-election process rolls around.

It has been a rocky year for the game and the staff. There have been multiple attacks, as well as scandals and outrageous statements made by certain candidates. Luckily for the players of Everybody Edits, there IS a system in place that allows mods to be cycled in and out through democratic election, so that the innocent players are not stuck with the same leadership for the foreseeable future. Imagine if there wasn't!

Polls have been showing that some candidates are a shoo-in for re-election, while others... certainly have their work cut out for them over the next few weeks.

Lets take a look at the current standings:

Polls wrote:

Nou-Everybody seems to love this guy. He is cool, levelheaded, and really has made great strides when it comes to reaching out to the public. He is almost guaranteed a victory.

Processor-The creator of Yo! Scroll, this man seemed destined to win, but unfortunately in a recent campaigning disaster, sources say that he refused to sing for his constituents. This may have damaged his public image, and his team is surely scrambling to recover.

Thanel- The public knows him as the creator of Bombot...

yeah, thats about all we have on him.

Jawapa-Recent pollings have not looked favorably upon this candidate. Sources have not been able to pinpoint exactly what his role is in the current executive team, and critics say that he is simply too young to hold such a powerful position. He has recently been found saying things like "idgaf" when told that he was not taken seriously. This attitude does not make his chances look good.

An anonymous source from the games IRC channel told our reporters-

"jawapa? bimps that guy. not literally."

However, our analysts have been working around the clock and have released this statement-

"Jawapa may in fact be able to trump his foes if he works on his public image. Meaning, he needs to present himself to the public in a better light. For example, a way he could do this is to avoid siding with racist politicians. Just a thought."

We will be watching him closely in the coming election, although it is certainly not looking good.

NVD- After multiple scandals involving deleted forum threads and certain players being given certain benefits, NVD has all but faded into the limelight. If he plans on winning this election, he needs to come forward and show the public that he still stands for them.

Master1-When polled about this candidate the overwhelming response was-

"What does he even do?"

We have no idea.

Toop-Sources say that his aloofness may be his undoing. Analysts suggest that voters will not favor someone that they know nothing about. If he wants to win, he needs to connect more with the community.

Kingoftheozone-Voters are concerned after Kingoftheozone took a leave of absence that stretched from weeks into months. They have begun questioning the point of him still being moderator. Parallels have been drawn between this leave and the infamous summer vacation that caused the removal of the games previous owner, Mrshoe.

CJMAEDER/XJEEX-Our sources did not even know these men were candidates until recently.

-----------------

The public seems to agree that there is a lot of excess manpower on the current team, and are hoping that this election trims the fat from the machine. However, given the nature of recent elections, a fair and reasonable process is not expected (many have cited the recent Thesource85 incident as an example of corruption).

Voters are bracing themselves for the worst. At least, they are telling themselves, they have a choice. At least they have a choice.

---------------

A new source, Null, says that  "[he has]heard that Jawapa wants to deny entry to guests: as along with all the new players, trolls slip by security, masquerading as the innocent needing someplace to stay. I cannot side with this ideal and believe In the values of freedom in Everybody Edits."

We are not sure how this will affect the outcome of this rat-race at this time, but it is looking even worse for Jawapa.

#2 2015-12-18 19:42:06

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: Everybody Edits election season coming to an exciting climax!

TOOP 2K15
HE'S THE HERO WE DESERVE BUT NOT THE HERO WE NEED RIGHT NOW

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#3 2015-12-18 19:53:55

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

#MakeEEgreatagain

Wooted by: (5)

#4 2015-12-18 20:57:53

Calicara

#Noub2015

I am a supporter of all the candidates except for Jawapa. What does he do again? Hopefully this election turns out better than the last one.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

Wooted by: (2)

#5 2015-12-18 21:02:27

Null
Website

I've heard that Jawapa wants to deny entry to guests: as along with all the new players, trolls slip by security, masquerading as the innocent needing someplace to stay. I cannot side with this ideal and believe In the values of freedom in Everybody Edits.

(Too soon?)

joke, <3 you jawapa

[only logs in here when drunk]
EE Pics
______

#6 2015-12-18 21:02:40, last edited by Pyromaniac (2015-12-18 21:03:30)

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Yes. It seems that many voters are unhappy with the previous election, saying that it felt like their "voice didn't matter". We just have to stay hopeful for this years.

@Null: Thank you for this valuable information! We here at **** press cannot stand for that either. We will update our story accordingly.

#7 2015-12-18 21:14:29

Zumza

Wait, I need to vote only one?
This is wrong...

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by:

#8 2015-12-19 01:39:07

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM

which polls were these results from? and when were the elections?

WM malfuntion VgPb7gb.png

#9 2015-12-19 02:02:50

Prodigy

Toop for President! Toop 4 Prsdnt! TOOP FOR THE PRESIDENCY!!!

h0qIF0q.png

Wooted by:

#10 2015-12-19 04:59:23

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM wrote:

which polls were these results from? and when were the elections?

The election is still to come. Im surprised you haven't heard of it! What, did you think we would be stuck with the same questionable moderators forever?

These results are from polls done by **** press' very own investigative reporters.

#11 2015-12-19 05:05:47

Calicara

I have a question for horse kisses :^) press', do you know if it is legal to impeach a modertor? And if so should we start a poll to impeach Jawapa? I'd rather see his reign end before it's even started.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

Wooted by:

#12 2015-12-19 05:12:54, last edited by Onjit (2015-12-19 05:16:32)

Onjit
Website

I for one, will not be voting in this election, or any election, until we have a true election. This is nothing more than a ruse, a distraction, to make sure that the people do not notice what is really happening. All parties involved are effectively the same, and as such, the outcome of this election is irrelevant. No true change will come about unless we have more candidates from different backgrounds and are not in the pocket of Big EE.

#ONTHEBRINKOFSTINK
#ONJIT2K16

:.|:;

#13 2015-12-19 05:16:38

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Calicara: At this point, we are unsure of the inner workings of the EE government. The moderators have kept a very tight lid on... everything, revealing very little to the public and allowing them almost no voice.

However, we believe that it should be legal. A valid reason would be needed, and the proper channels would have to be followed. Our team is working very hard as we speak to look into this possibility.

#14 2015-12-19 05:17:12, last edited by Zoey2070 (2016-11-27 04:33:24)

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

PLEASE I MADE A BANNER IN LIKE MID 2014 FOR THIS OCCASION
<snip>
#ZOEY2K16

very late edit because i accidentally a word

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#15 2015-12-19 05:27:18

Onjit
Website

If elected, I pledge to begin an inquiry into CONTINUE the corruption FRIENDSHIP that has been plaguing HELPING EE. I will promote transparency INCREASED SECURITY, and greater community involvement MILITARY SPENDING. Such radical NECESSARY movements are not likely to be tolerated REJECTED but if you believe in democracy SAFETY OF YOUR CHILDREN, and justice COMMUNITY PRIDE, then you must do what is right for all YOU ARE TOLD.

#ONTHEBRINKOFSTINK #EVERYTHINGISALRIGHT
#ONJIT2K16 #IWILLMAKETHISGAMEGREATAGAIN

Last edited by Processor (Today 3:22 pm)

:.|:;

Wooted by: (5)

#16 2015-12-19 05:43:50, last edited by hummerz5 (2015-12-19 05:44:14)

hummerz5

Onjit wrote:

If elected, I pledge to begin an inquiry into CONTINUE the corruption FRIENDSHIP that has been plaguing HELPING EE. I will promote transparency INCREASED SECURITY, and greater community involvement MILITARY SPENDING. Such radical NECESSARY movements are not likely to be tolerated REJECTED but if you believe in democracy SAFETY OF YOUR CHILDREN, and justice COMMUNITY PRIDE, then you must do what is right for all YOU ARE TOLD.

oh I see

#17 2015-12-19 08:31:22

Luka504

We know nothing about toop?
Am i seriously the only one who gives a care about his awesome interactive levels?
And the fact that he is the load screen master?
And that he is awesome at art?

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#18 2015-12-19 19:00:00

Bimps

Onjit wrote:

i see through your lies, i have military time on!

Wooted by:
Bimps1450548000568487

Board footer