Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-12-14 19:31:48

Professor
Website

Julian Ridley (Mr. Shoe)

Hello. I'm going to tell you that I liked EE better when Mr. Shoe was around. He was nice. And better than the current Admins.

zJ5Awju.gif
Noice.

#2 2015-12-14 19:33:03

Koya
Fabulous Member

Re: Julian Ridley (Mr. Shoe)

Explain, what makes him better than the current and what can they do to improve themselves?

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#3 2015-12-14 19:34:33

Professor
Website

Well, start off by bringing back the Level system, basically the Leveling up thing where you'd get a magic coin with XP in it and you would 'Level up'.
Then bring back the Woot system.

zJ5Awju.gif
Noice.

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2015-12-14 19:34:46

AmdS
Website

It's not only you that liked EE before Mrshoe left.

If you don't like it, don't play. Old players left EE for the reason of being busy or working in theirs real life. I like EE and I admit that this is the only game I've played since 2011.

Wooted by:

#5 2015-12-14 19:35:00

Kirby

Professor wrote:

Hello. I'm going to tell you that I liked EE better when Mr. Shoe was around. He was nice. And better than the current Admins.

wOw ThAnKs FoR ShArInG

#6 2015-12-14 19:42:02

Koya
Fabulous Member

Professor wrote:

Well, start off by bringing back the Level system, basically the Leveling up thing where you'd get a magic coin with XP in it and you would 'Level up'.

Woots were used as a form of payment, I used it in my bot to give people wins if the wooted - woots were a good idea to gauge the current popular worlds which likes do not have but overall likes are more accurate than total woots. The new old magic system does allow you to in theory get more magic than the leveling system and it didn't take much effort to get to level 12, I had 6 accounts at level 12 and there wasn't any challenge; but allowing levels up to infinity just doesn't prove much, I got my levels because of luck rather than skill.

Thought has been put into the changes, they made potions into blocks because (need a quote) I remember Nou saying that potions were added only for profit and not for usability; they are also changing BC so basically everyone has BC - free unlimited blocks MRSHOE would have never done that.
The admins and guardians were all players of the game before having their positions, they do know what is best and they do their best to make the game good for everyone.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Wooted by: (3)

#7 2015-12-14 19:45:02

AmdS
Website

I would like to see Mrshoe's version if they haven't left the game. Anyone?

Wooted by:

#8 2015-12-14 20:23:29

Gosha

I liked MrShoe but i lost 25$ because of his so i hate him :>

Wooted by:

#9 2015-12-14 20:50:55

Weirdoverse
Website

mrs hoe was terrible, he said he will be on vecation but he actually left us for 1.5 years

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#10 2015-12-14 20:53:01

shadowda

i liked the weekly updates. and he was by far nicer than the admins and mods of today. then again i never really saw him in game much.

color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

#11 2015-12-14 20:55:33

Koya
Fabulous Member

He is a nice person but treated EE as a business rather than a game; as per what his job was.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#12 2015-12-14 20:57:46

Creature

Look! Mrshoe added a lot of smilies and new packs that we can use for various arts and stuff!

He must be a terrible mod!

This is a false statement.

Wooted by: (3)

#13 2015-12-14 21:31:31

Prodigy

Professor wrote:

Off-Topic: Anybody else think he's Shaxxx (Osiris) since it says " I bow to no one

h0qIF0q.png

#14 2015-12-14 22:01:03

Professor
Website

Who? Me? Shaxxx? What, no. Shaxxx is some guy who trys to make smileys but fails.

zJ5Awju.gif
Noice.

#15 2015-12-14 22:04:33

Krosis
Formerly Arkonagames
Website

Prodigy5996 wrote:
Professor wrote:

Off-Topic: Anybody else think he's Shaxxx (Osiris) since it says " I bow to no one

of course he is, look to this thread he create sharing shaxx's world

Krosis.gif

#16 2015-12-14 22:15:12

Falk

Julian didn't really know how to flawlessly run the game, I think.
Mods were saying that, after they got in charge, they had to fix a lot of bad coding.

He was alright.
I really liked his smileys.

Some of them got redesigned. Which I don't like.
The game went up, very high up in it's current state.
But seeing the new smileys and the way the old ones were changed I can say that the visuals went down.

The only decent new smiley is the ":o" one.    ...    ..   .  ..   ..  .   ... and that's from facebook!!

#17 2015-12-14 23:11:33

shadowda

i do miss they way the smileys were.

color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

Wooted by:

#18 2015-12-15 00:13:15

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM

I liked when Mr.shoe was a admin because updates would come sooner, more people played, and bots weren't the top lands. The only thing i hated that he did was removing beta, adding builders club, and taking a long vacation without telling us. Many of us thought the game was dead so many players left. So little players now

WM malfuntion VgPb7gb.png

Wooted by:

#19 2015-12-15 00:14:00

Insanity

Mr Shoe was the worst thing that happened to this game

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#20 2015-12-15 14:09:34

Weirdoverse
Website

Make this a Rage To Mrs Hoe Thread.

gud things he did:
Added some "Good" Looking smileys
Removed total magic energy coins

Actual no sarcasm gud things:
bruce

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#21 2015-12-15 14:14:26

Gosha

Insanity wrote:

Mr Shoe was the worst thing that happened to this game

AmxJlpM.png

#22 2015-12-16 00:37:36

Holy2334

All this talk about Mr. Shoe and everybody forgot Mr. Void :'(
Although, the first things that these devs did as soon as they took over was to revert all the silly stuff that Mr. Shoe/Void put in place in the first place, and is now phasing more of that stuff out. You also have to remember those people literally almost killed EE because of their 1.5 year hiatus. Pretty much in a Murican comparison. These new devs are the Barack Obama taking over after Bush.

EEShorts
Creator of EE Shorts Series
(Picture made by Mawkm)

Wooted by:

#23 2015-12-16 00:56:57, last edited by hummerz5 (2015-12-16 01:08:19)

hummerz5

Holy2334 wrote:

All this talk about Mr. Shoe and everybody forgot Mr. Void :'(
Although, the first things that these devs did as soon as they took over was to revert all the silly stuff that Mr. Shoe/Void put in place in the first place, and is now phasing more of that stuff out. You also have to remember those people literally almost killed EE because of their 1.5 year hiatus. Pretty much in a Murican comparison. These new devs are the Barack Obama taking over after Bush.

does anyone have legitimate statistics concerning registration, activity, etc., of EE for the past five years? I'd like to see the concrete data showing it was the hiatus. Sure, I don't deny that an inactive dev team is useless, but I feel like the wheels might have been turning long before they came about.

Koya wrote:

Thought has been put into the changes, they made potions into blocks because (need a quote) I remember Nou saying that potions were added only for profit and not for usability; they are also changing BC so basically everyone has BC - free unlimited blocks MRSHOE would have never done that.
The admins and guardians were all players of the game before having their positions, they do know what is best and they do their best to make the game good for everyone.

(need a quote) must have been referring to "thought has been put into the changes." (Just throwing that out there, looking for a deeper explanation is all)
Quoting Nou doesn't verify that the potions were added for profit anyway. Sure, that's possible, but at the time he wasn't the deciding factor. Further, he'd be a secondary source at best.

Just a theory, because I don't know much about EE's affairs. Perhaps the terrible BC system was implemented to make EE (monetarily) worth the time and effort to upkeep. Failing that, the current caretaker decided the best choice of action was to jump ship. So, Guardians show up in a training wheel system. Perhaps (the caretaker) couldn't leave EE to die, perhaps that would look bad on some sort of resume. Or just a conscience, or you guys would flame his e-mail for a few months after it died. Don't know. BUT, guardians get a test run, then they get the whole EE.

Back on topic: just because you put players into power does not mean that they will make decisions which everyone agrees with. Further, they don't "know" concretely what is best, otherwise there would be no argument here, everyone would be satisfied with everything. Obviously that's not a realistic goal, so we can throw that idea out.

Creature wrote:

Look! Mrshoe added a lot of smilies and new packs that we can use for various arts and stuff!

He must be a terrible mod!

sarcasm: Yes, because more colors and minuscule bitmaps guarantee the success and potential enjoyment of a flash game!
plus, the acts of updating a game and adding artwork do not fall under the criteria of modding.

#24 2015-12-16 04:04:40

cpcrabs

Put simply: MRSHOE + MRVOID were very nice people, they just used EE as a way to earn money so they could make other games faster. Who cares if they made a new block pack every week? They left us for over a YEAR! Before new owners/admins can update more they need to undo all the complete crap that MRSHOE/VOID made.

Before defending MRSHOE, ask yourself, do you really want EE to go back to the dark stages of when he owned the game?

17 i think

Wooted by:

#25 2015-12-16 04:36:57

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Without builders club the game may have been shut down a long time ago.

Discord: jawp#5123

Nebula1450294574567319

Board footer