Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-11-13 03:21:31

Aoitenshi

what when did bobithan become a mod and why

title

Wooted by:

#2 2015-11-13 03:25:10

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: what when did bobithan become a mod and why

Like a few days ago or maybe a week now because we needed another mod and when it had been discussed before, Bobithan came up in the conversation every time.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#3 2015-11-13 04:42:51

manilovecollege
Banned

i have al smiley except big spender ;-; ok

#4 2015-11-13 04:59:54

hummerz5

Different55 wrote:

Like a few days ago or maybe a week now because we needed another mod and when it had been discussed before, Bobithan came up in the conversation every time.

Why not bimps? He/she is clearly a prime candidate, especially to have the name forever established in the censor!?

#5 2015-11-13 05:22:33

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

what happened was that mlgninja spammed different55 on #eeforums saying to make bobithan a mod

so he did

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#6 2015-11-13 05:52:52

Different55
Forum Admin

Zoey2070 wrote:

what happened was that mlgninja spammed different55 on #eeforums saying to make bobithan a mod

so he did

When you say it that way it makes me sound like a pushover. I mean, I am, but I wouldn't add a random nub as a mod just because another random nub spammed me.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#7 2015-11-13 06:07:13

Schlog

Different55 wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

so he did

When you say it that way it makes me sound like a pushover. I mean, I am, but I wouldn't add a random nub as a mod just because another random nub spammed me.

I wasn't the only nub spamming you, nub.

#8 2015-11-13 14:33:17

hummerz5

>spam different to enact any form of policy
got it

#9 2015-11-13 15:05:06

Gosha

hummerz5 wrote:

>spam different to enact any form of policy
got it

and you'll get ban

<3

#10 2015-11-13 15:41:32

iPwner
Website

Great so now EE is an aristocracy. :O The few priveleged rich of the EverybodyEdits nation elect officials from within and disguise this as democratic voting. As they enjoy their café au lait binona machiatto souflé with a side of Swedish cream filled bon-bons a la mas, we sit here feeding off residual flow from garbage pipes. We might as well just apply as a bozom and poop their poops for a living!! Better a living than roaming the pits of unknown-to-wherewhom and who-knows-whatup, searching for an eternal prospect in a stranglehold in front of our faces, forever awaggle in their dirty hands, but if even an attempt to GRAB said prospect/chickenitis from their scab-chipped, glazed-with-a-suspiscious-milkwhite-crusted-substance, likely-interchanging-frequent-destinations-between-nazal-passage-and-anal-cavity hands,  we get scooped. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Wooted by: (3)

#11 2015-11-13 16:48:52

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

HERE IS THE FULL AND COMPLETE STORY OF WHY BOBITHAN IS NOW A MOD

basically, there's been a discussion since march about possible mods. just in case, you know? and many people have said we need more mods but no one's made a topic about it -- seriously, if you want anything changed about the forums, go make a topic in forum discussion.

November 8th Chatlog

so while MLGNinja WAS kind of the final push (via being a non-forum staff who, even jokingly, thinks bobithan would be a good candidate), bobithan's been a candidate since the beginning, since he's a) active and b) mature enough

iPwner wrote:

Great so now EE is an aristocracy. :O The few priveleged rich of the EverybodyEdits nation elect officials from within and disguise this as democratic voting.

where did we ever say it was solely democratic voting? literally all anyone had to do was make a topic regarding suggestions for new mods. no one ever did. if you don't like something about the forums, post about it in a manner that abides by the rules. it's not that hard.

As they enjoy their café au lait binona machiatto souflé with a side of Swedish cream filled bon-bons a la mas, we sit here feeding off residual flow from garbage pipes. We might as well just apply as a bozom and poop their poops for a living!! Better a living than roaming the pits of unknown-to-wherewhom and who-knows-whatup, searching for an eternal prospect in a stranglehold in front of our faces, forever awaggle in their dirty hands, but if even an attempt to GRAB said prospect/chickenitis from their scab-chipped, glazed-with-a-suspiscious-milkwhite-crusted-substance, likely-interchanging-frequent-destinations-between-nazal-passage-and-anal-cavity hands,  we get scooped. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

i have no idea what your point is here

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by: (3)

#12 2015-11-13 20:37:41

some woman

Zoey2070 wrote:

it's either a protest written by a surrealist, a reminder to stay in school and don't do drugs, or both

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#13 2015-11-14 01:02:45

iPwner
Website

some man wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

it's either a protest written by a surrealist, a reminder to stay in school and don't do drugs, or both

Oh, bill. ;3 Billy b billin'.

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

iPwner1447459365558885

Board footer