Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-11-10 22:52:36

JME

The EE staff need to take better responsibility of their actions.

For what the forum description says, game discussion is where this post belongs. I am however not sure if this should be brought up on the forum.

Anyway...
I can not be all positive as regards EE's current management. With their leading position they have much responsibility in how they act in the community. People see up to them and act the way they act. What they do, though, is supporting old on-or-over-the-edge rule breakers, joking about everything and everyone and promise something while another staff member do the opposite of it. NVD is the only friendly admin. As for the other they can be taken away their positions.
   I do not want to be too strict or accusingly. The Everybody Edits staff work hard to improve the game. So much improvement have been seen from February this year, including the biggest update yet in Everybody Edits history. I can only disagree with the campaigns being released. Rewards based on how good a person is at completing minis is not the way EE should be taken along, but that is more of a personal preference.

Key spamming gets people banned from Everybody Edits.

I am now going to try to explain what I mean:
Some days ago while I was playing in a campaign world I found a place I could block the way by key spamming.(the world got edited the next day and it is now harder to key spam there.) When I had key spammed for some minutes a moderator named master1 came to the world and wrote:
"ok, where is the key spammer?"
At this point I had already got some threats from people writing they are going to report me in that world. When the moderator had come to me I wrote something like:
master1: you suk ololoololoolool
Some seconds later I got banned from the game. The last row of the banned message read:
"Reason: Key spamming in campaign and spamming in chat."
   Some months ago when I got banned with asdfghjklo, I key spammed the day before. Asdfghjklo was an account I had used for about half a year. One day I decided to key spam in a popular world. People got very upset while I held on for hours. I finally left. I did not spam in the chat in that world but I did spam in the chat in another world that day. When I tried to log in the next day I noticed I was banned. It was a permaban. I had spammed in many chats until that day without getting banned. The purpose for why asdfghjklo got banned may not be for key spamming, but key spamming certainly led to asdfghjklo getting banned. The earlier mentioned case with the campaign world was different in that way key spamming was written as reason for ban. It was also different in that way the moderator asked where the key spammer was directly after joining as a proof (s)he only came to deal with a key spammer. I had also been silent in the chat until the mod came.

My theory is that the staff get notified about users when they get reported. The staff may then be able to see other behavior from that user. For example spamming in chat which is against the rules. Key spamming gets reported very often so they who do that may be looked up more than those who flood in the chat.

With that summarized I now thank for me. I hope this gets taken as something to improve on rather than a complain or something insulting. Bye bye.

JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ

#2 2015-11-10 22:55:03

CatoniC
Formerly Elizabeth53999

Re: The EE staff need to take better responsibility of their actions.

Moral of story: dont stay with master1

trump's forehead is brighter than my whole future
if i had one

#3 2015-11-10 22:59:48

AmdS
Website

JME wrote:

Key spamming not against the rules, so you don't get banned

#4 2015-11-10 23:02:42

Schlog

Are you saying this because you got banned by Master1? You weren't only angering everyone in a campaign level by blocking the path, you did kinda say he sucks. It's not their fault for your own stupidity.

#5 2015-11-10 23:03:11, last edited by Different55 (2015-11-10 23:03:29)

Different55
Forum Admin

AmdS wrote:

JME wrote:

Oh that must be why he got banned then. Thanks for clearing that up. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (2)

#6 2015-11-10 23:10:39

Nou

While key spamming itself isn't a bannable offense, you have a long history of chat spamming with literally hundreds of accounts, so any additional offense can weigh more heavily in that case.

But yea key spamming needs to be blamed on the world owner and in case of a campaign world on the staff.

No u.

#7 2015-11-10 23:11:32

skullz17

MLGNinja wrote:

Are you saying this because you got banned by Master1? You weren't only angering everyone in a campaign level by blocking the path, you did kinda say he sucks. It's not their fault for your own stupidity.

I disagree. Master1 and the rest of the team need to be consistent with what they ban people for.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#8 2015-11-10 23:14:40

Anak

Nou wrote:

you have a long history of chat spamming with literally hundreds of accounts,

Speaking of which JME, are you Josef Eliasson who has been spamming the Kong EE chatrooms for years with "JJ"?

Wooted by:

#9 2015-11-10 23:18:24

AmdS
Website

Different55 wrote:
AmdS wrote:

JME wrote:

Oh that must be why he got banned then. Thanks for clearing that up. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Well, I just saw JaWapa's post.

#10 2015-11-10 23:31:49, last edited by Krosis (2015-11-10 23:39:10)

Krosis
Formerly Arkonagames
Website

i didn't read all ( just at the part you said that master1 said ''u sux''

actually, i was there this day, i also call master1 to came there, and i think what jawapa said about key-spamming, wasn't about key-spamming on campaigns, i called master1 for fixing that, not to ban you
actually, speaking of this, master1 give you a chance to stop spamming, and after that you said ''no, u sux'' i can't prove this because i don't have a print, but many people will agree with me

edit: i actually have seen you spamming kongregate chat, the world you were in that day, and many other worlds

if you want to say that you don't like master1, or think you were doing a normal thing, then freely say it, do not start making lies, because i was there and i see all what you did, and i think kira screenshoted the chatlog on that world

Krosis.gif

#11 2015-11-11 00:44:42

Insanity

some of the bans you ppl give out are dumb af

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

Wooted by:

JME

#12 2015-11-11 03:36:59

Master1

Oh fun.

Let's explain what really happened!

It all started with me being afk in "Weird World" I came back to tons of messages from random people telling me there's a key spammer in the next tier. I went to that world and asked where the key spammer was. After finding him, I told him something along these lines: "Now is your one and only chance to stop key spamming. If you keep it up, it will be a ban." he then decides to completely ignore what I said, and begins to spam the chat as well. I wasn't having that, and banned him.

Yeah that's basically it. Not really sure why you made a topic on this, you knew exactly what got you banned. It wasn't only the key spamming, it was also the fact that you decided to spam the chat afterwards.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#13 2015-11-11 05:33:24, last edited by RavaTroll (2015-11-11 05:33:38)

RavaTroll

Not really sure why you made a topic on this

That's attention-whoring. I'm pretty sure he's being annoying to everyone by spamming chat/keys with several accounts just to get attention. Poor kid.

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

Wooted by: (3)

#14 2015-11-11 15:25:04

JME

Nou wrote:

While key spamming itself isn't a bannable offense, you have a long history of chat spamming with literally hundreds of accounts, so any additional offense can weigh more heavily in that case.

But yea key spamming needs to be blamed on the world owner and in case of a campaign world on the staff.

Thank you for the kind words Nou. This is the way I would like the EE staff to choose!

Anak wrote:

Speaking of which JME, are you Josef Eliasson who has been spamming the Kong EE chatrooms for years with "JJ"?

Yes.

Arkonagames wrote:

i didn't read all ( just at the part you said that master1 said ''u sux''

Oh no. I should have been more clear. It was I who wrote "you suk".

actually, i was there this day, i also call master1 to came there, and i think what jawapa said about key-spamming, wasn't about key-spamming on campaigns, i called master1 for fixing that, not to ban you
actually, speaking of this, master1 give you a chance to stop spamming, and after that you said ''no, u sux'' i can't prove this because i don't have a print, but many people will agree with me

Now when I think of it, it could be true that the moderator just came in curiosity to see if there really was a possibility to key spam in a campaign world. That would explain why the mod asked where the key spammer was upon joining. For what I know, moderators cannot edit campaign worlds, as well as other worlds, that admins can. Correct me if I am wrong.

edit: i actually have seen you spamming kongregate chat, the world you were in that day, and many other worlds

It is true that I did spam JJ in that world after the mod had come. Perhaps I should have included it in the OP.

if you want to say that you don't like master1, or think you were doing a normal thing, then freely say it, do not start making lies, because i was there and i see all what you did, and i think kira screenshoted the chatlog on that world

Nah, I think I have enough proofs in this topic. Don't need a screenshot.

JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ

#15 2015-11-11 15:27:03

Creature

Feel free to key spam.

Colorful campaign sucks anyway.

This is a false statement.

#16 2015-11-11 16:02:23

AmdS
Website

Creature wrote:

Feel free to key spam.

Why does the colorful campaign sucks? Just because you can't beat some of the worlds? Did you completed any worlds?

#17 2015-11-11 16:03:34, last edited by CatoniC (2015-11-11 16:03:47)

CatoniC
Formerly Elizabeth53999

Creature wrote:

Feel free to key spam.

Colorful campaign sucks anyway, imo

FTFY

trump's forehead is brighter than my whole future
if i had one

#18 2015-11-11 16:44:03

Br0k3n

Creature wrote:

Feel free to key spam.

omg dont insult colorful campaign it contain red ninja it cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool:cool: reported

?type=online&name=br0k3n ?type=lastlogin&name=br0k3n ?type=loginstreak&name=br0k3n

76561198080960604.png

Wooted by: (3)

#19 2015-11-11 17:09:21

Areno

AmdS wrote:
Creature wrote:

Feel free to key spam.

Why does the colorful campaign sucks? Just because you can't beat some of the worlds? Did you completed any worlds?

Since when giving an opinion means that someone didn't complete the campaign?

Wooted by:

#20 2015-11-11 17:34:32

Aoitenshi

oh hey there my dear love josef how are you doing

Wooted by:

#21 2015-11-11 18:02:04

JME

Aoitenshi wrote:

Shutup lirum youre not alowed in here

Wooted by:

#22 2015-11-11 19:26:40

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Omg you people...

Discord: jawp#5123

#23 2015-11-12 04:52:29

Xfrogman43

JME wrote:
Aoitenshi wrote:

Shutup lirum youre not alowed in here

I'm actually surprised you know more than just JJ. Good for you for finally going to school!

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#24 2015-11-12 05:00:51, last edited by 272 (2015-11-12 05:02:19)

So let me get this straight...
Kid gets banned -> Kid starts crying -> kid rages at master1 for banning him -> kid makes this topic to get attention
Am I reading this correctly?

Despite what people say, Different55 is the best mod.

Wooted by: (5)

#25 2015-11-12 05:42:28

Schlog

272 wrote:

So let me get this straight...
Kid gets banned -> Kid starts crying -> kid rages at master1 for banning him -> kid makes this topic to get attention
Am I reading this correctly?

Yes, you read it correctly.

Wooted by:

Board footer