Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

zaccy12

why do people cheat

like i dont get whats with all the people cheating its rediculous comment if you agree and if you dsont oh well still comment

#2 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Re: why do people cheat

Nubs use bots. They like bots because they have no skill themselfs whatsoever, and bots and hacking programs make them feel like they have power over others. Most nubs are too nubby to figure out how to even hack, and they use a bot. Public bots must die.

#3 Before February 2015

zaccy12

i think that to its rediculous why cant they just play normally anyone else

#4 Before February 2015

F1redragon

My hates: cheaters and trolls

#5 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

They cheat because they want to become popular and well-known and envied.
That didn't work 98% of the time.

#6 Before February 2015

Muffin

Cheaters are bad at EE, but they want to look good so they do things such as teleport through levels to the end.

Or they're bored of playing legit and wanna spice it up a bit...

#7 Before February 2015

BunnySMG

The only bot I ever use is the hook jump bot (which isn't even that good) because hook jumps are stupid. Especially in the form of towers of them.

As for my dislike I'd have to say it's (least hate) cheaters<<<trolls<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<level copiers (most hate)

Cheaters very rarely actually affect the levels they play unless they keyspam. The very act of which bumps them up to trolls which are annoying as hell because I want to play this level, not get stuck in a line of whatever your favorite block is. Level copiers however are the scum of the Earth. Passing off someone else's hard work as your own is essentially giving the finger to the very nature of the game.

#8 Before February 2015

FunnyMan123

Please elaborate on the word; 'Cheat'.

#9 Before February 2015

skullz17

People cheat because they're too lazy to do the level or they're not pro enough and lack skill. Not because they want to show off or anything like that (they're only trying to show off if they use EE artist or something that does any type of building for you, because they want to show how good at art or minis they are, but anyone can tell when someone uses EE artist). I got EE artist and I got bored on the first day and stopped using it. Also because I like making my own art better. I like making my own art because I can look at it be proud of it.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#10 Before February 2015

Gamerbro64

I agree people should not cheat. But sometimes cheating just a little like using cheat codes in a video game can be fun. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#11 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

I hate when poeple cheat. If they cheat, the level is useless to them. They can't find magic in it because the coins are mostly in the level, not at the end. And when you cheat, you can't even have fun and proudly finish the level. So what is the point to cheat? It's useless.

#12 Before February 2015

yamma

I don't like cheating because when you cheat,you can already do everything so it makes the game less fun

#13 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Fdoou wrote:

Nubs use bots. They like bots because they have no skill themselfs whatsoever, and bots and hacking programs make them feel like they have power over others. Most nubs are too nubby to figure out how to even hack, and they use a bot. Public bots must die.

Let's say this, if we(I speak for the actual elite) wanted to have any power over you then we would simply either crash EE (I've done this), crash your browsers with EE (Done this again), Infect you (Done this 30+ with success with even "popular" people).

I use bots actually seriously. I build them to learn more about EE. And that's what I like doing. Exploitation.
It is a fun of sorts, and I've truly learned a lot about how EE works, learning more day after day.

I've had my share of being an ****, I completely agree with you on the publicity though.
Bots shouldn't have been shared.
The only reason I believe they are as popular as they are now is because of Chris Kringel "hinting" at how it's done and Zalgryth making his public, which other people decompiled for their own gain.

Chris has the ability to break these bots, but I don't see any effort going into it.
If all bot creators kept their stupid creations to themselves then it wouldn't be a problem.

@Krazyman50: It worked for me sadly, and it had worked for MrDelightKid.
There's people out there you haven't heard of that actually have talent, but decline themselves to be known as such.

Chris has a rather large extensive list of flaws in his game and within the server itself.

--------------------------------------
Yamma:                       |EverybodyEdits | |maxEnergy: 216| |Last Magic: 12/28/2011 8:14:33 AM|
gamerbro64:            |Facebook               | |maxEnergy: 287| |Last Magic: 3/30/2012 4:15:53 PM|
killingpepper123:   |EverybodyEdits | |maxEnergy: 286| |Last Magic: 4/20/2012 2:53:26 PM|
bunnysmg:                 |EverybodyEdits | |maxEnergy: 658| |Last Magic: 4/16/2012 7:10:31 AM|
muffin:                          |EverybodyEdits | |maxEnergy: 765| |Last Magic: 4/17/2012 8:44:26 PM|
krazyman50:            |EverybodyEdits | |maxEnergy: 417| |Last Magic: 12/19/2011 7:44:30 PM|
fdoou:                           |Kongregate         | |maxEnergy: 556| |Last Magic: 4/18/2012 7:12:27 AM|

You might think this is useless information. But you'd be wrong when it isn't the only stuff a bot I made shows.
It also shows your IP Address. Something Chris shouldn't be allowing for others' privacy.

But, with this IP Address stuff, we also have the ability to IP-Ban people from our worlds.
Which is also useful. It's either bad, or good, depending on what you use it for.
But this stuff is professional exploitation.
The people who are using Cheat Engine to do their deeds are too stupid to make their own cheats.
These people can be simply destroyed with the "/kick" command.

Last edited by ?tilla (Apr 20 2012 10:58:32 pm)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#14 Before February 2015

Tekrion

Totally agree with Atilla. But again if you are going to make a bot I suggest you make one with extraordinary features( Bots that do things you cannot normally do in EE) such as Ostkaka's Dig Bot.

#15 Before February 2015

kinggun680

Bots, and animators aren't cheats. They are used to intentionally help players have fun. EE Artist, though I disapprove of it, can be useful when combined with good minis. Animators allow you to make maps offline, and isn't really cheating.

#16 Before February 2015

Shift

Depends what you mean by "cheat." Trolls are usually for the greater good, hackers usually just showoff harmlessly, acc hackers don't exist, bot users don't accomplish anything extraordinary, and acc stealers show us who the noobs are. However, those people who use stuff like EE Artist and EE Animator really **** me off. Well, except when they use it to copy their own levels.

#17 Before February 2015

zaccy12

ITS UST INFURIATING HOW THEY GO THROUGH LEVLS BY TELEPORT THEY DONT GET CHALLENGED
P.S.please rep me
P.P.S. Don't rep him ~Jad

#18 Before February 2015

BunnySMG

What's with the people who can jump on keydoors that are open? Is that a cheat or is that the game messing up and showing me open doors when they're actually closed?

#19 Before February 2015

Muffin

^ When you first come in no keys are hit even if they are actually hit. They work when a new key is hit.

#20 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Atilla, you are very defensive to your botty stuff.

Also, my above post sounds kind of dumb after what you said, so I meant public bots. Happy?

#21 Before February 2015

zaccy12

sorry but umm whats a nub

Last edited by zaccy12 (Apr 24 2012 3:42:15 pm)

#22 Before February 2015

rold1212

for me, bots made them more powerful, and popular i guess. well, i just noticed that most worlds now that are popular have bots! especially the worlds that has a fancy titles just because of some special characters that are used, which cant be written by a regular title. that makes everybody edits a some sort of trolled game because of that bots. if i only wish that everybody edits has an automated ban system that bans a person who uses bots. and another thing about bots, especially gbot (sorry for mentioning), it is is a total mess in chat box! which i terribly hate about it... i wish i could bring the old everybody edits. its more fun. for me.

image4.png?uid=2141348&m=3
Yep, I am nub \(*w*\)

#23 Before February 2015

BunnySMG

Thanks, Muffin. Rep'd.

#24 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

BunnySMG wrote:

What's with the people who can jump on keydoors that are open? Is that a cheat or is that the game messing up and showing me open doors when they're actually closed?

Muffin wrote:

^ When you first come in no keys are hit even if they are actually hit. They work when a new key is hit.

You can actually hack that, I'm just too lazy to do it.

#25 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

People cheat so they can show off, and maybe cheat for the code at the end, and if they cheat, that probably means they don't think EE is fun.

zaccy12 142390571755715

Board footer