Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-11-01 19:09:01, last edited by Zoey2070 (2015-11-01 19:18:05)

Insanity

I need serious advice, please

I'm not snip with you writing this post, so please read it carefully

Today morning I came back home to visit my fam after a few weeks and I found out that my little snip of a brother has been stealing money from my parents

Basically, I went into his room and saw 500 dollars in cash in his wallet. I figure he's been doing this stuff for a while now because my parents have been noticing money missing for a while

I don't know why he's been stealing money (my guess is that it's for some video game or something) because he's not the type of kid to do drugs or drink, especially at the age of 15

My parents are still talking to him, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to tell him. Part of me wants to beat the snip out of him but obviously that won't do anything

Advice?

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#2 2015-11-01 19:25:39

Bimps

Re: I need serious advice, please

tell him to stop being a little ****

#3 2015-11-01 19:34:35

madiik

Tell it honestly out to parents. Beating him up will just make it worse.

As in simple form : Prison is worse than death.

shh i have returned

#4 2015-11-01 19:38:29

Creature

Steal it from him.

This is a false statement.

#5 2015-11-01 19:41:05

CatoniC
Formerly Elizabeth53999

tell him:
one day ur gonna grow up to be a grown up. if u keep doing this until you grow up, you wont get far in life. ure gonna grow up to be a parent. do u want ur own kid stealing money from u? no, i hope not. in this world, nothing is free. you have to work to get money. maybe if you work for mom and dad, they'll give u some money to buy vid games.

trump's forehead is brighter than my whole future
if i had one

#6 2015-11-01 19:53:09

Terrasher
Website

Blackmail him.

tumblr_mkwgua1DWj1qe0clto1_500.gif

Compare your lives to mine and then kill yourselves.

Song over, back to field. Putin is great!

#7 2015-11-01 19:58:05

madiik

the advice is supposed to be serious!

Now may i listen to Hatsune Miku - I wanna be your world?
ok? Thx.

shh i have returned

#8 2015-11-01 20:10:14

Zumza

Zumza aka. The Doctor wrote:

Stealing is a drug. The more you practice it the more you will get into it. He should be ashamed. It really doesn't matter the reason on this point. He could just ask for money, including you too. Or he may do extra work for it. Talk with him what I said. If he doesn't agree then make a trap.(without he knowing you made it).

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#9 2015-11-01 20:35:31

nlmdejonge

You decided to walk into his room and then checked what was in his wallet?
It seems unlikely his wallet was open if he stole the money and your parents have noticed "money missing for a while".

Anyway, as soon as possible, suggest to your parents that they ask your brother to show them the contents of his wallet.

Who says you didn't put the money in his wallet, seeing you walk into people's rooms to check their wallets...

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#10 2015-11-01 21:05:03, last edited by Zumza (2015-11-01 21:05:13)

Zumza

Privacy should be respected as well. Good point.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#11 2015-11-01 21:11:39

Insanity

nlmdejonge wrote:

You decided to walk into his room and then checked what was in his wallet?

Who says you didn't put the money in his wallet, seeing you walk into people's rooms to check their wallets...

He's 15, I'm 19

I'm his older brother, I keep tabs on him to make sure he's not screwing up his life with drugs or something, especially at the age he's in

15 is the GOAT age for doing stupid things that will permanently screw you up

So yea, I walked into his room, and simply looked into his wallet to see how much cash he had because normally he has almost nothing

And as for your second statement, are you fking serious? I don't give enough shts to put money in his wallet just to get him in trouble lol, how old are you?

Not to mention I'm broke too so there's that

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.

#12 2015-11-02 22:28:59

Thomas

If you and your brother are close, talk with him. Invite him to your home, or visit him when your parents are not home. He probably feels terrible about it. Ask him what's going on and why he needs the money and tell him you won't tell your parents if he really doesn't want to. Maybe you can come to a solution. But it is important he knows exactly what he has done. If you are not very close, and you don't think you can talk to him about it, tell your parents. Because your brother needs to learn stealing is not right.

Please, call me Thomas.

eggplant

Wooted by:

#13 2015-11-03 05:39:55

Insanity

Thomas wrote:

If you and your brother are close, talk with him. Invite him to your home, or visit him when your parents are not home. He probably feels terrible about it. Ask him what's going on and why he needs the money and tell him you won't tell your parents if he really doesn't want to. Maybe you can come to a solution. But it is important he knows exactly what he has done. If you are not very close, and you don't think you can talk to him about it, tell your parents. Because your brother needs to learn stealing is not right.

nah we sorted it out lmao

my dad literally just smashed his phone with a hammer and now i think he learned his lesson lmao

#14 2015-11-03 12:55:45

shadowda

serious - tell him stealing is bad or something ikd

the fun way - beat his {donkey}

the bro way - tell him gg for getting away with it for so long. then beat him.

color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

#15 2015-11-03 23:31:05

hummerz5

Insanity wrote:
Thomas wrote:

my dad literally just smashed his phone with a hammer and now i think he learned his lesson lmao

although, we'll never really hear of what happens in the long run. While the phone might have been a paternalistic attempt, we won't be around to learn of the effects. I'm actually curious to see if that's really how things are handled.

I really couldn't see anything good coming from this forum giving advice, so I'm glad you didn't take any.

#16 2015-11-04 03:16:04

Insanity

hummerz5 wrote:
Insanity wrote:
Thomas wrote:

although, we'll never really hear of what happens in the long run. While the phone might have been a paternalistic attempt, we won't be around to learn of the effects. I'm actually curious to see if that's really how things are handled.

I really couldn't see anything good coming from this forum giving advice, so I'm glad you didn't take any.

nah fam, imma stay on this forum till i die, srs brah

#17 2015-11-04 03:32:54

Bobithan

what if the forum dies before u die

aka towwl

#18 2015-11-04 03:35:04

Schlog

Bobithan wrote:

what if the forum dies before u die

he'll find a way