Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-10-23 16:38:08, last edited by siggihar (2015-10-31 13:29:33)

siggihar

packs and new-effects

Hello, I have a couple of ideas, some of them are quite old some are newer so, lets get started.

1 Treasure chest, touching the treasure chest would give you X coins and X blue coins, could also give you the crown

2. tiara, bone crown, and bone tiara.

3. An invisible block, which when the players touch it it starts playing somse looping music, sort of like a theme music, this would be great for EE and I have played a lot of levels which could really use some background music, presonally I'm making a "scary level" which really needs some spooky music with it

4. waterfall blocks and river blocks, like gravity/boost blocks these water blocks are moving and can slightly push players, maybe some steam blocks along with it which we could use in some techo levels and at the bottom of waterfalls? lava would ofcourse be pretty slow, duno about swamp thou...

5. we got spikes, lava, fire, all of these "kill" the player, so why don't we have some creatures yet? some creatures which could either kill or stun the player ( stun duration could be from X to Z, the guy who places it chooses how long, ( X and Z vary from creature to creature )) we could have zombies, wolfes, classic splitting slimes, charging bulls and boars, and some passive once like deers and cows, necromancers making temporary zombies ( zombie limit and duration, once again is customizable ) the zombies could infect you with a death or zombie curse... there are so many possibilites and EE benefits form all of them. the creatures could have a weak point which would cause them to despawn when touched ( they would respawn after X time and then respawn in the original location, customiable ofc ) and how they move/the are they can be in, would again, be customizable

6. Hell themed pack, I don't believe this game doesn't have this yet, there have been countless levels which really needed this, not many of'em right now but still. this pack could have some imps, and maybe a big cerberus which is harder to kill , one head bites, another spews short-medium range fire and the last spits long-range fireballs

7. ghost block, a block which looks like another chosen block, when you touch a ghost block, that block "vanishes" for that player and re-appears when the player leaves it, all ghost  blocks with the same I-D also vanish ( I wrote I-D bechaus it won't let me write it normally //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral )

8. Quick Sand, a block you slowly sink through ( moving makes you sink faster ) and you can't get out of it, before any1 says "you could get stuck" then just remember there are already a billion different ways to get stuck in EE

9. Purple coin, A coin with higher chance of magic, purple coins could be bought in shop and what makes them special is: higher chance of magic, it doesn't tell you how many P coins there are in the level, only if there are some in the level and how many you have and they can only be seen if you are close enough
edit: the bonus magic chance would be low ofc, and you need to buy'em in the shop before using them so they would also be rare and not spammed in those lame 50k gold/blue coin levels )

10. snowman, either a single block, or multiple blocks which could be something like: snowball, rotateable stick, pumpkin whose light can be turned on and off, and a top hat.

11. about creatures, we could have some plants which spit spikes ( highly customizable like the rest ) and an over-sized venus fly trap which bites you and holds you ( custo... ) and ofcourse a plant stilk, leaves and roots, ( add ents and we have a great summer pack //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile )

12. Underworld themed pack. has some black blocks, which could look like a mix of a black stone ( from the stone pack ( I know there are no black stones )) and the black basic block, then the previous block again except it's cracked and the cracks are glowing a ghostly-green colour, and then water which has that ghostly green color ( the river/waterfall blocks move a bit slower then the normal water ), and when you go into it you would get an effect on you which slows you ( the effect leaves some time after leaving the water ) while the effect is on you, you would have some, well some mist around you ( like small spirits ) which are ghost-green coloured ofc. this pack could also have the above mentioned bone crown/tiara and the zombie and necromancer creatures, maybe some skeletons, which when they die, they collaps into a bone pile and then re-arrange them selfes back into skeletons.

13. gem/crystal pack, a pack with some gem decorations ( like diamond, ruby, saphire, maybe the gem people use to insta-buy shop items //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile ? could also have some cystals blocks that are rooted in the ground, and crystal shards that "kill" )

14. madik's comment reminded me of this, how about another type of invisble blocks, which when touched, changes the weather?

15. I remember when the candy pack was released. and the "terrible" bug that came with it ( if you would jump up and hit the bottom of a normal block you would stick to it as if gravity arrows were holding you up, and if you would slide off it sowly then you would sort of auto-jump / fall up in the air ) so how about a "Honey block" which has that effect? ( *cough cough* bee/wasp creatures *cough* )

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2015-10-23 17:42:29, last edited by Kira (2015-10-23 17:42:42)

Kira

Re: packs and new-effects

I like these ideas but I do believe that EE isn't an MMORPG.
The invisible music idea is really nice however.

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2015-10-23 17:51:56, last edited by siggihar (2015-10-23 18:50:07)

siggihar

@kira well, in my opinion EE is jsut abour repeating old minigames in a different envirnoment atm, EE is designed as an sandbox game and as such it could really benefit from some creatures. and when I say creatures I'm not talking about health bars and that stuff, that's an instant no.

1. if you think adding creatures into EE makes it an MMO then you clearly don't know what MMO means

2. EE is already an RPG

#4 2015-10-23 19:01:52

madiik

Simple way:

Make customizable event blocks.

shh i have returned

#5 2015-10-23 19:30:40

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

siggihar wrote:

@kira well, in my opinion EE is jsut abour repeating old minigames in a different envirnoment atm, EE is designed as an sandbox game and as such it could really benefit from some creatures. and when I say creatures I'm not talking about health bars and that stuff, that's an instant no.

1. if you think adding creatures into EE makes it an MMO then you clearly don't know what MMO means

2. EE is already an RPG

EE is NOT an RPG.

gLjTZE1.png

#6 2015-10-23 19:33:49, last edited by siggihar (2015-10-23 19:37:06)

siggihar

@zelda, players play EE as an RPG sometimes, that is enough to give EE that tag ( I'm not saying it's always or only RPG )

#7 2015-10-24 12:56:15

skullz17

I don't think EE is an RPG, it's just a sandbox. But I do think that the players can make an RPG if they want to, because EE is simply a tool for creating an experience for other players, whether that is platformer challenges, an RPG, music, or whatever.

And by the way, adding creatures (or just moving enemies) does not make it an RPG. Have you guys played many platformers other than EE before? Many of them have moving enemies and they are not RPGs (e.g. mario, sonic, pretty much all the popular ones).

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#8 2015-10-24 13:23:33

Creature

I'd agree on having creatures as smileys.

I'll have my own army.

This is a false statement.

#9 2015-10-24 18:31:58

Xfrogman43

q5ABore.png
I don't see RPG in here, so it's not an RPG.

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#10 2015-10-24 19:10:10

siggihar

I have already said this people. I DO NOT MEAN THAT EE IS ONLY OR ALWAYS AN RPG. I made a bad choice of words and then provided an explaination, however despite that people keep complaining about a misunderstnading, any comments there were posted complaining about this misunderstading after an explaination was provided will be reported.

#11 2015-10-24 19:33:20

Koya
Fabulous Member

siggihar wrote:

I have already said this people. I DO NOT MEAN THAT EE IS ONLY OR ALWAYS AN RPG. I made a bad choice of words and then provided an explaination, however despite that people keep complaining about a misunderstnading, any comments there were posted complaining about this misunderstading after an explaination was provided will be reported.

Only a few people make good RPGs and if they wanted you to have music they would have linked it.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Wooted by:

#12 2015-10-24 20:28:08

siggihar

@koya that... really doesn't change anything

#13 2015-10-24 20:30:22

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

okay, can we please stop focusing on the RPG part? like, there were several other parts of that post, you don't have to be pedantic.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#14 2015-10-24 20:58:10

Abelysk

siggihar wrote:

@zelda, players play EE as an RPG sometimes, that is enough to give EE that tag ( I'm not saying it's always or only RPG )

Players don't play EE as an RPG - they play EE worlds as an RPG sometimes.

On-topic: neat suggestions

#15 2015-10-26 23:18:07

jdude02

I hate the "EE is not a..." argument. Since EE is a sandbox, it could be anything.

Most of these are nice and enemies are a cool suggestion, not sure about the different crowns though. Purple coins might also be a bit OP.

#16 2015-10-27 02:52:46

pokemaster101

how about having smilies be npcs? they would be hostile or non-hostile, and would say what you wanted them to. and you could use the smilies u had for the npc. non-owner only blocks.
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Hello! I've been playing ee for a while, and like giving input!

#17 2015-10-27 08:32:50

Jedpogi

pokemaster101 wrote:

how about having smilies be npcs? they would be hostile or non-hostile, and would say what you wanted them to. and you could use the smilies u had for the npc. non-owner only blocks.
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

more like modified signs

叄咶吹吱吅厬匷匕勹动凸刲刳刎凸制冹匸勋像償亡丸乮伶睻豖豔財貜谷谧谕鷙鶂鶢鷑袂蠲蠿勋像償亡丸乮伶睻豖豔㰹㲐㱯㳫㲎財貜吅厬匷匕勹动凸刲刳刎凸衢袶蜽蝽蝇螷虜蘢葖萜蓀蒱臯臼俠俟俘䶳两买予丵乂争䳮䴻䳻䵍䵏䵴丹义䶘乸亖乵么乯圞圝圜圛圚圙團圗圖圕圔圓園亠亞亹亸伏伦冁儿兾冃冫冷冷冥冧凕勓勦劔礞䮼㼿㽗㼟㽵㼼㽹㽴㻻㶈㸁鐒鏔鏟鐷鹳鸟糱紘糹紖瘦癣癶瘱痿皜妍妋奋妘夲太圌四䯗彗垭䮘䰜幼幺螨枞奒㱯㰹㲐㱯㚻㚎㛷瘺皙皁阆阝閁髈薟蕚藃藯藎薒薝蕙薭蕴菲菏萠落萇菞菵萬䪺铭働䛒砯㩾癟䓪星卐卍厚印叄厉厕去叮厝匇匛匍勲区勨厉吪变厹吸吂厯厞䟬䞾侸㐀㐅㐻㓩㔗㕀㘛㖴㖕㗼㘣㘄㖵㘇㘯㘞㘟㖠㖍㱷㲷㱨㱃㲗㳓㲃㲺㳝㳨㳖㲅㱘㳀㳐㳖㳫㳫㔩㒽㒠㓯㓿㓀㒚㒭㓈㒚㓽㓷㔦㕂㙾㘧㚏㜶㛠㝋㛄㜬㛲㛜㜧㜆㚺㚡㜟㝞㞀㝏㞁㞬㞧㝤㝽㞺㞗㝄㜞㝖㝜㞃㞭㟕㟗㡉㟛㠚㠙㡩㠠㟜㠻㡵㣪㢓㣻㣀㢄㢩㣂㤂㥹㣹㥟㤹㤝㥚㥋㤹㥶㤧㤐䫒䫶䭊䫱䬊䪰涢涂涯浹淝淭笼竟筇讏謸讠讟譭讖譍謨謣豺谪豔豤谻豲豤豻豖谕谡豋賏貎貵貏豢賘賌貋跳趺跹踵踣赻趞跅趲踰踷軨躾軎軞軦軾軀躦躀躕軩躙躑辫转辤迏辘辄轴辜迖辦迏辚辭辶辴迉迭辯辻辁迬迧辫鄘郅邮郪郛邯部釐醡釄酷酣醢醥里酶釓釉野金鋁鉏銎鉖銓銼鋓銼鎥鏑鎗鏓鏉鎓鍕鍯鏗鏾鏤鎕鎫鎒鍭鎔鎪鎗鍺鎵鏓鐎鐡铗钖钄铕锓铮铐锍铼锞铡锒

02/04/2021: Sorry for being an unfunny piece of ****, no-good human trash. I hate my **** life.

#18 2015-10-27 13:21:31, last edited by Prodigy (2015-10-27 13:21:48)

Prodigy

:l I got bored and I made some ideas for myself at my world...http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWwuNhWCqqb0I

h0qIF0q.png

#19 2015-10-27 14:32:04

Uuuh jesus what's the problem with you guys and "muh sandbox"? Yes this is a sandbox game, which means if someone wants to make a RPG-type world they can - and if more stuff gets added that leads to new concepts and blah blah I don't see the point of complaining.

Wooted by: (4)

#20 2015-10-27 17:08:43

siggihar

@ 0176 exactly, sandbox games always benefit from new things  and new effects, the more variety the better, and ee doesn't have anything like creatures yet so currently they would be great, simply because of how different they are

siggihar1445962123553405

Board footer