Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2015-10-18 00:08:16

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

Pingohits wrote:

Hey! Have you heard of a great crew called The Church of Egg???!!???Well it is an amazing crew that makes 1000% quality Church of Egg large-saved worlds, and soon to come in other sizes. It has lots of special concepts, including one that involves genocide, and is run by one person. ONE PERSON! Hooray for Henry!

One person runs this cool, and that is your beloved EGg Pope, PINGOHITS!!!???!!!

Yes, it is pingohits, I ran run The Church of Egg to make 1000% quality Church of Egg large-saved worlds, and soon to come in other sizes. It is large! Really really large! Really large and long! Large and Long and Big and Gargantuan, Enormous, Massive.....et cetera

So please dear fellow subscribe by clinking this orangutan link located to the right of this colon: SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE

Whoever clINKS that link first will get 40,000 gems, donated by DAFTA! Click Click Click! You can get a name-change with that link! You can get a name-change! A NAME-CHANGE! Hooray for Henry!

CLICK CLICK CLICK THAT LINK

SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE

CLICK CLICK CLICK THAT LINK BABY

OH BABY

Come on now chubs, I absolutely I M P L O R E you to subscribe!!??!!

Don't forget to like and favorite every single world! nerk nerk

Did ipwner bite you or something? Should I be worried?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#27 2015-10-18 00:10:44

Creature

Different55 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

Hey! Have you heard of a great crew called The Church of Egg???!!???Well it is an amazing crew that makes 1000% quality Church of Egg large-saved worlds, and soon to come in other sizes. It has lots of special concepts, including one that involves genocide, and is run by one person. ONE PERSON! Hooray for Henry!

One person runs this cool, and that is your beloved EGg Pope, PINGOHITS!!!???!!!

Yes, it is pingohits, I ran run The Church of Egg to make 1000% quality Church of Egg large-saved worlds, and soon to come in other sizes. It is large! Really really large! Really large and long! Large and Long and Big and Gargantuan, Enormous, Massive.....et cetera

So please dear fellow subscribe by clinking this orangutan link located to the right of this colon: SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE

Whoever clINKS that link first will get 40,000 gems, donated by DAFTA! Click Click Click! You can get a name-change with that link! You can get a name-change! A NAME-CHANGE! Hooray for Henry!

CLICK CLICK CLICK THAT LINK

CLICK CLICK CLICK THAT LINK BABY

OH BABY

Come on now chubs, I absolutely I M P L O R E you to subscribe!!??!!

Don't forget to like and favorite every single world! nerk nerk

Did ipwner bite you or something? Should I be worried?

Yes, his life is at the end.

This is a false statement.

#28 2015-10-18 00:34:07, last edited by Moukdaboss (2015-10-18 00:34:50)

Moukdaboss
Banned

hi bob this is on topic because its an off topic topic for off topic things so really im on topic

idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

#29 2015-10-18 00:39:44

Onjit
Website

Have you ever stood up too fast and had a rush of blood to the head?

Or is it just a tall person thing. I get this all the time.

:.|:;

Wooted by: (2)

#30 2015-10-18 00:47:44

Different55
Forum Admin

Onjit wrote:

I'm not tall (5'10"/~177cm) but that happens to me a lot. Also moving from somewhere really hot and humid and sauna-like straight to a regular air-conditioned room. Vision gets dim and I lose my balance a bit for a few seconds.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#31 2015-10-18 01:05:46

JadElClemens

Onjit wrote:

A decent 25% of the time I stand up from sitting laying down, though this is only because I'm incredibly unhealthy.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#32 2015-10-18 01:08:45

Anak

Onjit wrote:

My vision just goes really blurry

#33 2015-10-18 01:13:03

Evilbunny

My vision used to go completely black every time I got up from sleeping or sitting.
I think I just wasn't eating enough because I'd always forget to eat lunch during the summer.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#34 2015-10-18 02:02:31

Xfrogman43

JadElClemens wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:
Thomas wrote:

I am a week free from school because fall break //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. Sad thing is, that I have to finish a project this week with 2 girls that hate me. I don't think it will turn out good, and the grade we get will be 25% of a grade I'll get on my certificate.

A week? Lucky, dude. We only get two days off for fall break.

My old county got 2 weeks. I moved and now only 1 week.
Yes, county not countRy

Well my school in particular is just awful. We didn't get labor day off, and we're a public school!

That's terrible ;_;

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Wooted by:

#35 2015-10-18 02:06:30

Freckleface

Is it considered going off topic if were going on-topic? Or are we being off topic things by posting off topic things? If we are posting off topic things on this post, which is made for off topic things, then we are posting on topic, which means we arent posting off topic... which means...

POARADAX!!!!!!!!!1

F

#36 2015-10-18 02:20:15

some woman

so this is like #eeforums but on the forums
and without bimps so i guess that's an advantage

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#37 2015-10-18 02:52:32, last edited by Creature (2015-10-18 02:52:44)

Creature

Rename this to "Whatever's on your mind Thread", it fits better than "Being Off-topic Thread".

This is a false statement.

#38 2015-10-18 02:54:12

Moukdaboss
Banned

EVERYONE ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO GO OFF TOPIC IN THIS TOPIC MIND BLON

idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

#39 2015-10-18 02:58:18, last edited by 0176 (2015-10-18 02:58:56)

Onjit wrote:

I'm ~180cm tall and this never happened to me, or maybe I just never noticed it. Dude, you might need to see a doctor.

Why do people need to spam emojis on social media?

#40 2015-10-18 03:06:10

some woman

related, why do people need to mess around with the color and size attributes on message boards that allow that?

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#41 2015-10-18 03:29:43

Xfrogman43

Different55 wrote:
Onjit wrote:

I'm not tall (5'10"/~177cm) but that happens to me a lot. Also moving from somewhere really hot and humid and sauna-like straight to a regular air-conditioned room. Vision gets dim and I lose my balance a bit for a few seconds.

This happened to me and I fell and made a hole in the wall with my head. My brother told me it might be from sitting/laying down all day and getting up too fast.

#42 2015-10-18 03:32:23

Bobithan

some man wrote:

related, why do people need to mess around with the color and size attributes on message boards that allow that?

I see in a lot of other forums people will like, only type in a certain color or font so that they become special or something. One person I know centers all their text which is just a pain to read even though they claim it's "simpler". It's just a way to stand out I guess, even though avatars and signatures already exist.

Of all places, I'm surprised these forums don't have as much bbcode abuse as some others.

#43 2015-10-18 03:42:07, last edited by Abelysk (2015-10-18 03:46:18)

Abelysk

I have an A-, A, A, A, and an F.

Onjit wrote:

It happens when your blood vessels were constricted by lying down too long and becoming relaxed, reducing blood flow. When you stand up at a relaxed state, your heart pumps the blood very intensively to be balanced throughout the body. It usually resolves quickly once the blood is balanced.

Wooted by:

#44 2015-10-18 03:43:18

Onjit
Website

0176 wrote:
Onjit wrote:

I'm ~180cm tall and this never happened to me, or maybe I just never noticed it. Dude, you might need to see a doctor.

Ok I was exaggerating when I said "all the time". The most that happens is that my vision is blurry for 5-30 seconds and I'm off balance.

Nothing bad has ever happened because of it.

:.|:;

#45 2015-10-18 06:02:20

Onjit wrote:
0176 wrote:
Onjit wrote:

Ok I was exaggerating when I said "all the time". The most that happens is that my vision is blurry for 5-30 seconds and I'm off balance.

Oh. My vision's blurry all the time anyway because I have horribly bad eyesight and I'm too self-conscious to use eyeglasses (making the problem even worse).
Can't wait to turn 21ish for that lasr surgery.

#46 2015-10-18 06:03:11

Bobithan

0176 wrote:
Onjit wrote:
0176 wrote:
Onjit wrote:

Oh. My vision's blurry all the time anyway because I have horribly bad eyesight and I'm too self-conscious to use eyeglasses (making the problem even worse).

You don't wear contacts?

#47 2015-10-18 06:08:35

Bobithan wrote:
0176 wrote:
Onjit wrote:
0176 wrote:
Onjit wrote:

You don't wear contacts?

I'd absolutely love to wear contacts, but 1. they can be really dangerous if you're not careful 2. I keep forgetting where my glasses are after literally 5 seconds, how am I gonna ever find a tiny contact lense

#48 2015-10-18 10:11:23

Xfrogman43

0176 wrote:
Bobithan wrote:
0176 wrote:
Onjit wrote:
0176 wrote:

You don't wear contacts?

I'd absolutely love to wear contacts, but 1. they can be really dangerous if you're not careful 2. I keep forgetting where my glasses are after literally 5 seconds, how am I gonna ever find a tiny contact lense

They'd be in your eye the whole day, no need to worry //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#49 2015-10-18 10:37:56

Hostage
Banned
Website

pls2be random offtopic spam thread

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

#50 2015-10-18 12:15:43

Raven
Formerly Diana2003