Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Deetz

Chat inquiry

My parents are freaked out that if I get chat, 50-year-old stalkers will come and ask for my name and stuff. That's the only reason I'm nonchat. Does this really happen? This is not in Q&A because nobody really looks there, and I really want chat asap.

#2 Before February 2015

Superbaas

Re: Chat inquiry

Hmm, well I think there are no 50-year-old peoples who will stalk you on EE.
But it is possible,anyway just ignore them if you see them.

~SuperBaas

#3 Before February 2015

Deetz

Well, it's like, did you ever see one.

#4 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

As far as this goes, I have never seen anyone older than 30 on EE.
Hell, even the amount 30 year-old people on EE is very low.

EE consists of players under 18 and older than 5.

Last edited by ?tilla (May 28 2012 8:39:30 am)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#5 Before February 2015

main_gi

?tilla wrote:

As far as this goes, I have never seen anyone older than 30 on EE.
Hell, even the amount 30 year-old people on EE is very low.

EE consists of players under 18 and older than 5.

Who would choose to stalk people on this game, due to A) the high attempted security and B) they would rather attract things kids with lower IQ's would go on (like a KID'S gaming website for SCHOOLS)

#6 Before February 2015

Deetz

Okay, thank you for your stuff, if more people post, maybe even now, they'll let me get chat. So... keep the posts coming, I guess.

#7 Before February 2015

Zecca

How old are you? I think every 15-16+ is smart enough not to give his important personal information... Maybe some screenshot of a normal chat in EE would let your parents see how safe it is. But I can't help here, I'm a non-chat.

#8 Before February 2015

capasha

Zecca wrote:

How old are you? I think every 15-16+ is smart enough not to give his important personal information... Maybe some screenshot of a normal chat in EE would let your parents see how safe it is. But I can't help here, I'm a non-chat.

Even if he get chat it can be other ways to get his information anyway. So it doesn't change anything.

#9 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

If you looked at Chris's speech from long ago, he showed a graph of how most of EE is young children. I've never seen anyone ask for names or whatever.

#10 Before February 2015

Zecca

doh wrote:
Zecca wrote:

Even if he get chat it can be other ways to get his information anyway. So it doesn't change anything.

If it doesn't change anything, than he should get chat, no?

#11 Before February 2015

Deetz

Okay, so the point in all of this is that I have nothing to worry about. Is this correct?

#12 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

yes deetz. This isn't something to worry about

#13 Before February 2015

Gamerbro64

I have never seen any stalkers on ee ever. I have only seen people wantingyou to give them your account but you can just ignore them. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#14 Before February 2015

Deetz

Okay thanks everyone. This is now not only for me but everyone else who wants chat but is worrying about this.

#15 Before February 2015

Muffin

Nothing to worry about. I've never been asked for more than my account, but as long as you have common sense you should be alright.

#16 Before February 2015

Michal

Yea, there's no worries. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Deetz 142390822853204

Board footer