Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-08-07 20:55:21, last edited by Marios (2015-08-08 12:34:14)

Marios

I Want To Bend The Lava [Unfair/Roguelike/Rage]

THIS LEVEL IS FIENDISHLY UNFAIR AND DIFFICULT: PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

10/10 rage ~ Zoey2070

ElOCrC1.png

Inspired from IWTBTG, i wanted to make my own unfair and rage-inducing level. After repolishing the level and updating it with new blocks, i can confirm it WILL be very very hard and induce quite some rage.

Play here, on your risk:

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW5i-ZtR_LbEI

And for beta (because apparently that progam is still alive):

http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PW5i-ZtR_LbEI

And for facebookers:

apps.facebook.com/everedits/games/PW5i-ZtR_LbEI

Obligatory Hall Of Fame
1. Orangecrix
2. John Doe
3. Jane Doe
4. Missingno
5. Noname
6. Davey Jones
7. Blank
8. Blank
9. Blank
10. Blank

Wooted by:

#2 2015-08-07 21:37:14

Bad

Re: I Want To Bend The Lava [Unfair/Roguelike/Rage]

Tried it due to being an avid I wanna be the guy player.

I was entertained for a bit, as you witnessed. Difficulty isn't as high or unfair as IWBTG, but it's still decent.

Playtest your levels all the way through before publishing them. Being playtester can be fun, but only if you're expecting it. I wasn't, felt like a bit of wasted time.

That ending trap is interesting, I'm a fair player and accept defeat.

#3 2015-08-07 21:57:05

Marios

Bad wrote:

Tried it due to being an avid I wanna be the guy player.

I was entertained for a bit, as you witnessed. Difficulty isn't as high or unfair as IWBTG, but it's still decent.

Playtest your levels all the way through before publishing them. Being playtester can be fun, but only if you're expecting it. I wasn't, felt like a bit of wasted time.

That ending trap is interesting, I'm a fair player and accept defeat.

Yeah, unfortunately, as a creator i have this bad habit of leaving forgotten "details" and progressively fixing them thanks to unexpected playtesting (like yours).

Speaking of which, you don't only have one try for levels. Did you use the same tactic in "Do you want to stop?" and try only once? That must've made it harder than this level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I know you'll probably keep on the same mind set but i'm just going to say you and anyone else can at anytime try again.
In fact, i can pretend it's the first time you come if you want to perhaps accept some victory instead! Retrying exists, and i am encouraging you to try using it! I mean, how else did you progress IWTBTG, if not beat it perhaps (judging by "avid")?

#4 2015-08-08 00:08:17

nlmdejonge

I think I remember playing this a long, long time ago.
Anyway, after getting the second way, finding a way up is fun.
Fairly easy overall, mostly just a matter of trying jumps over and over until you find hidden blocks.

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

nlmdejonge1438988897527963

Board footer