Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-08-06 21:04:52

AmdS
Website

Who is the best in making minigames and arts? See opinions of every1!

Hello EE players, I have really nothing to do here at home and not in the game, and I decided to make this post. I want everyone to understand that this post does not classify any player be the best in EE because no player is the best, but this is only being my opnion and all of you.
I'm curious to see the your opinions about this, so:

Who is the best mini-maker?
1.Minimisaurio
2.Nou
3.Mustang
4.StageCrew
5.Kiraninja
6.Derekfarias
7.DcLevels
8.Rayoflight
9.Kingoftheozone
10.Ravatroll
11.Shadow
12.Amds

Who is the best art-maker?
1.Boh
2.Smittyw
3.Lickagoat
4.Benje00
5.Ravatroll
6.Mustang
7.Sensei1
8.Kiraninja
9.Forcesniper
10.Shadowboy
11.Amitatsmoon
12.Derekfarias
13.Lictor666
14.Stagecrew
15.Tokebot
16.Amds
17.Arkonagames

Who is the best decorator?
1.Badoosh
2.Toop
3.Bee
4.Thanel

Who is the best programmer?
1.Processor
2.Nvd
3.Jesse
4.Ultrabass
5.Capasha
6.Emalton
7.ZeldaxD

Who is the best music maker?
1.Megalamb
2.Musicman
3.Sensei1
4.Master1
5.BuzzerBee
6.Supermouk
7.Shadowxxfox (I don't remember the name)

Who is pro on EE?
1.Thwink (I don't remember the correct name)
2.Rgl32
3.Kiraninja
4.Vous
5.Pdc

#2 2015-08-06 21:16:20, last edited by Creature (2015-08-07 03:04:48)

Creature

Re: Who is the best in making minigames and arts? See opinions of every1!

Best Thread Makers:
1. AmdS
2. AntonioS300
3. Alkazam1448
4. peugeot
5. ninjasupeatsninja

Best Humourists:
1. Alkazam1448
2. Failgirl101
3. Br0k3n
4. Duck

Most Respectfuls:
1. drstereos
2. AntonioS300
3. Vitalijus
4. Alkazam1448

Best Graphic Makers:
1. GOG100lol

Best Current Forum Admins:
1. Different55

Best Current Forum Mods:
1. Zoey2070

Best Posts Here:
1. This one

Most Ignored:
1. anch159

This is a false statement.

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2015-08-06 21:20:37

Krosis
Formerly Arkonagames
Website

The best pro is deffinly rgl32
The best music maker i don't know, because i don't play EE with ear phones, i use it on my cellphone
The best programer i don't even know basic code languages //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue (just a bit of html and css)
The best decorator i don't know too, i think it's toop or badoosh (i don't know wich of they decorate toop's world
The best art maker depends, i can't define one because all they are exellents, mainly lickagoat, ravatroll, boh, mustang, sensei1, kiraninja, lictor666 and others that i can't remember now
The best minimaker same as above, but i mainly like minimisauro, stagecrew, nou, kiraninja, derekfarias, dclevels, kingoftheozone and you

Krosis.gif

#4 2015-08-06 21:25:46

John

Tbh I thought NBot was horrible, so I'm not sure why Nvd is up there. I think that Capasha should be higher and that lrussell takes NVD's place. (No offense fellow code brother)

PW?scale=2

#5 2015-08-06 21:30:54

AmdS
Website

Emalton wrote:

Tbh I thought NBot was horrible, so I'm not sure why Nvd is up there. I think that Capasha should be higher and that lrussell takes NVD's place. (No offense fellow code brother)

I put NVD in this list because he was great of programming when we was chatting (not anymore because I've never seen he online), he is running EE fine, and NBot was a normal bot like everyone does, and I think it had some bugs that was made shut down.
I don't really mean NBot, just programming skills.

#6 2015-08-06 21:33:55

Krosis
Formerly Arkonagames
Website

Emalton wrote:

I think NVD is a good programmer, but if you are judging him for his bot it's a bad ideia

Krosis.gif

#7 2015-08-06 21:34:19

John

AmdS wrote:
Emalton wrote:

I put NVD in this list because he was great of programming when we was chatting (not anymore because I've never seen he online), he is running EE fine, and NBot was a normal bot like everyone does, and I think it had some bugs that was made shut down.
I don't really mean NBot, just programming skills.

Have you even seen LBot? It was way before Nvd's time and it was still better. Just because someone gives you a bot that doesn't mean that it's the best. NBot was thrown together in a GUI and wasn't all that great. LBot on the other hand looked and performed amazing.

PW?scale=2

#8 2015-08-06 22:13:55, last edited by MIHB_casts_confuseplayer (2015-08-06 22:20:42)

MIHB_casts_confuseplayer

Oh dear.  You seem to be attributing everything you see in a level to the host of the level, but that often isn't the case.  For example:

6.Mustang

Mustang doesn't make art.  He never has.  As far as I can recall, all the art in levels on his profile was done by other people.  Furthermore, not all the minis on levels on his profile were made by him, and some great minis on other peoples' profiles were made by him.  I get that its hard to know who is responsible for what, when you haven't been around when things were made, but levels that are made by "Crews" are typically made by many talented people, and not just the person who hosts it.

Wooted by: (2)

#9 2015-08-06 22:19:34

Master1

Going to list my top three for each, since it's very hard to decide on some of them.

Best minimakers:
- Johan
- Stagecrew
- Theditor

Best at playing minigames:
- Orangecrix
- Matt
- Kiraninja

Best artists:
- Bee
- Boh
- Honeybuckles44

Best Music Makers:
- Megalamb
- Sensei1
- Buzzerbee

Best Programmers
- Capasha/Doh
- SmittyW
- Jabatheblob1

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#10 2015-08-06 22:20:19

AmdS
Website

MIHB_casts_confuseplayer wrote:

Oh dear.  You should really make sure you know what people actually make before attributing everything on their account to them.  For example:

6.Mustang

Mustang doesn't make art.  He never has.  All the art in levels on his profile were done by other people.  Furthermore, not all the minis on levels on his profile were made by him, and some great minis on other peoples' profiles were made by him.  I get that its hard to know who is responsible for what, when you haven't been around when things were made, but levels that are made by "Crews" are typically made by many talented people, and not just the person who hosts it.

I check the players by the worlds that appear in their profiles, so this my opnion will continue to be the same. I always played his Boss, and his minis were good. I should change it for the better mini maker to rank 6 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#11 2015-08-06 22:26:57

MIHB_casts_confuseplayer

AmdS wrote:

Oh dear.  You should really make sure you know what people actually make before attributing everything on their account to them.  For example:

6.Mustang

Mustang doesn't make art.  He never has.  All the art in levels on his profile were done by other people.  Furthermore, not all the minis on levels on his profile were made by him, and some great minis on other peoples' profiles were made by him.  I get that its hard to know who is responsible for what, when you haven't been around when things were made, but levels that are made by "Crews" are typically made by many talented people, and not just the person who hosts it.

I check the players by the worlds that appear in their profiles, so this my opnion will continue to be the same. I always played his Boss, and his minis were good. I should change it for the better mini maker to rank 6 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

*Smacks forehead.*

Mustang also doesn't boss.  You were playing MFL's boss, as MFL typically uses Mustang's account for bossing.  The art on his profile is mostly made by Ravatroll and some from myself and maybe Nou and a few others.  Many of the minis are also made by other people.  For example, in Forgotten Veil I made or collaborated on 9 of the 16 minis.  Nou was also responsible for a decent chunk of them, and MFL also made one.  I can't remember the breakdown for The Vault, but I'm pretty sure almost every mini was made by a different person.  Etc etc.

Wooted by:

#12 2015-08-06 22:31:41

Yaaay another popularity contest! Meh, it's fun to remember a few creative people here.

Minis: dunno as I rarely play any worlds, but Stagecrew's minis are really smooth and fun at the same time without spamming arrows like most people do.

Art: it's obligatory to mention Boh and BEE here, but other than that, Lictor666's stuff is amazing (and Thanel and Tokebot, who have more or less the same artstyle) and again Stagecrew; not to mention a few others I don't remember atm.

Players: just reading the name "daniel1234" gives me PSTD attacks of him turning EX Crew Shift completely unwinnable while he was playing. Also, Master1, 222hockey222, Orangecrix and agaaaaain a lot others I also don't remember.

#13 2015-08-06 22:33:18

AmdS
Website

AmdS wrote:

6.Mustang

*Smacks forehead.*

Mustang also doesn't boss.  You were playing MFL's boss, as MFL typically uses Mustang's account for bossing.  The art on his profile is mostly made by Ravatroll and some from myself and maybe Nou and a few others.  Many of the minis are also made by other people.  For example, in Forgotten Veil I made or collaborated on 9 of the 16 minis.  Nou was also responsible for a decent chunk of them, and MFL also made one.  I can't remember the breakdown for The Vault, but I'm pretty sure almost every mini was made by a different person.  Etc etc.

Wow! MFL is Mustang? Or MFL is Mustag's friend and gave his account? I'm confused now :/

#14 2015-08-06 22:38:57, last edited by MIHB_casts_confuseplayer (2015-08-06 22:39:15)

MIHB_casts_confuseplayer

AmdS wrote:

Wow! MFL is Mustang? Or MFL is Mustag's friend and gave his account? I'm confused now :/

MFL is another member of EX Crew, and he typically uses Mustang's account for bossing because his account doesn't have all the block packages.  Mustang almost never plays anymore.

#15 2015-08-06 22:41:55

Slushie

Here we go again with the semi-annual Ego Inflation Awards.

ok

#16 2015-08-06 23:00:05

Xfrogman43

Artist: Chiscorey

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#17 2015-08-06 23:02:05

AmdS
Website

Xfrogman43 wrote:

Artist: Chiscorey

I don't mean big arts or something, I mean arts with minis.

#18 2015-08-06 23:04:09, last edited by Abelysk (2015-08-06 23:07:10)

Abelysk

Here are my top five in each category:

Artists:

1): Boh. She is excellent at making smooth art, and is very, very good at combining color combinations. Her earlier maps are not as smooth, but her later maps are. My personal favorites from her are Elysium and Robot Wants Dog (?) or something like that.

2): Chiscorey. His art is absolutely phenomenal, and the way he makes his scenery is awesome. I love his landscape and sunsets. His profile is a museum of fine arts. Not as smooth as Boh.

3): Raon/Legoking2000. Props to these two - these are similar to Boh's artstyle, but not quite there. They are still very good at art. The reason why Raon and Legoking are featured in the same category is because they have similar art styles.

4): Lickagoat. I love his pastel-like art. The way he chooses the colors and how they go together is just eye-popping. He constructs very nice scenes in his art! The only problem I see is the no-smoothening factor, though his unique art style trumps that.

5): Every other artist. You guys are awesome. So many players have the potential to make art! Invent your own art styles! Draw things out of your imagination.

Professional players:

1): Orangecrix. Very excelled at many challenges, and quickly adapts to the environment around him.

2): Cyph1e: Contains potential to surpass Orangecrix, but often times does not use it. Notorious for completing worlds via Guest.

3): EEDD: Very skilled and quickly adapts to challenges. Not as good as Orangecrix and potentially Cyph1e, but still very skilled.

4): Kiraninja: Has the potential as well to be on par with Orangecrix. Very skilled and surpasses almost anything standing in his way.

5): Terrorcookie: Underrated pro player. I witnessed Terrorcookie's prowess during a pretty difficult level I was playing. Terror zipped past me, and before you know it, Terror won the level while I was still struggling.

Challenge designers:

1): Kiraninja/Kingoftheozone: Extremely fluid challenges that feel like you're sliding through the challenge like grease - yes, it feels that smooth.

2): MIHB: Makes very interesting concepts, including Pinball, Dash-style games, such as the infamous Megaman Dash. Made some of my favorite challenges in Forgotten Veil as well.

3): Terrorcookie/Forcesniper: Makes oily-smooth challenges, though the recipe isn't as smooth as KOTO's or Kira's.

4): EX Crew team: Very creative levels designed overall. Props to the #1 crew (imo) in Everybody Edits.

5): JAA a.k.a. Johan/iPwner: Really creative and smooth, though not oily-smooth. Concepts are nicely executed.

That's it for my list.

Wooted by: (3)

#19 2015-08-06 23:15:44

Muftwin

i will not tell you my opinion thread defeated

hNtlhM5.png
ZOEY DOESNT ACCEPT ANYTHING

#20 2015-08-06 23:29:38

tak4n

Zacoidy under every section, Moo Crew for best crew

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#21 2015-08-07 01:34:25

John

Master1 wrote:

<snip>
Best Programmers
- Capasha/Doh
- SmittyW
- Jabatheblob1

I totally disagree with the last two. Jesse is by far more advanced than both of them. And you forgot Mylo and lrussell //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

PW?scale=2

#22 2015-08-07 01:37:29

Creature

Emalton wrote:
Master1 wrote:

<snip>
Best Programmers
- Capasha/Doh
- SmittyW
- Jabatheblob1

I totally disagree with the last two. Jesse is by far more advanced than both of them. And you forgot Mylo and lrussell //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I thought it was supposed to be his own opinion.

This is a false statement.

Wooted by: (4)

#23 2015-08-07 02:21:02

John

Creature wrote:
Emalton wrote:
Master1 wrote:

<snip>
Best Programmers
- Capasha/Doh
- SmittyW
- Jabatheblob1

I thought it was supposed to be his own opinion.

I never said that he couldn't express his own opinion. My opinion is that I disagree with the last two.. What wrong with that?

PW?scale=2

Wooted by:

#24 2015-08-07 03:03:13

Anch

Ctrl + F anch159
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/4/42/006_sad

Wooted by:

#25 2015-08-07 03:09:29

SmittyW

Emalton wrote:
Master1 wrote:

<snip>
Best Programmers
- Capasha/Doh
- SmittyW
- Jabatheblob1

agreed. It's probably because m1 spends more time with me and jaba working on bot assisted levels *cough* that he thinks we're any good, but people like Jesse, lrussell, mylo, hex, aslai, and a billion others are like gods to me.

Abelysk1439243344529081

Board footer