Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#201 2015-07-31 20:14:11, last edited by eeisold (2015-07-31 20:14:32)

eeisold

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Hi, I'm new here. I drum. I post. I don't sing. I eat. I breathe.

Different55 wrote:

someone [...] actually read the welcome PM?

I wasn't sure if I had. I was certain you never mentioned this thread. To be certain, though, I double-checked. Still no mention.
But you did tell of the stickied threads. I personally would be too tired to bother with an intro after reading all the stickied threads up to here. but hey, forum discussion.

Also, I might be leaving EE. I'm sure y'all are terribly sad to see me go.
Pretty much like this:

Br0k3n wrote:

might quit ee (game) again. Why?

1. worlds lacking in originality (there are exceptions).
2. the community is full of 6 year old code whiners, which i permanently banned from my worlds since forever.
3. hackers are slowly getting back.

even if i dont quit ee, i will for sure be less active.
if i ever quit ee, ill come back. i always do.
it was a great run though.
[...]

#202 2015-07-31 21:52:12

Different55
Forum Admin

eeisold wrote:

Hi, I'm new here. I drum. I post. I don't sing. I eat. I breathe.

Different55 wrote:

someone [...] actually read the welcome PM?

I wasn't sure if I had. I was certain you never mentioned this thread. To be certain, though, I double-checked. Still no mention.
But you did tell of the stickied threads. I personally would be too tired to bother with an intro after reading all the stickied threads up to here. but hey, forum discussion.

The welcome PM's been updated since you got here. The original one didn't mention the intro thread.

Also rip you ;_;

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#204 2015-08-04 14:30:56

Marios

(This is sort of an introduction thread and a "I came back" thread combined)

Hello forums, game and community! I am Marios, and i would play this game lots in 2010, 2012 and some of 2011. Yes, i am THAT Marios who made "Be a computer virus" (The EE Room/World, not a flash game or something). And as you see i am much more mature than back then! How time passes, how things change!

Anyway, eventually while playing, updates stopped and the (other) official EE forums at Cyclone's Forumify* service (which i knew as the only official) went offline like the whole service itself (Forumify was a free service for hosting forums [what else]). There were up to 75 players online but my sort of immature self theorized the game was dead anymore anyway. I only checked back on it a few times and then just let it go (no pun and/or reference intended).

One day (aka three days ago) while browsing TV Tropes though, i stumble upon this game's page. Then i see a link on the "official Fora". I click it and i end up here, with realizations this game was revived and now i decided to join back in while i can!

So, how are things doing? What am i missing this whole time? Is there anyone here that knew me once still active?

#205 2015-08-04 16:38:30

Different55
Forum Admin

We actually have most of the posts from the forumify days here, although account info was lost. Check the welcome PM I sent you, it has info on how to reclaim your old posts.

Merged with intro topic.

- ShinsukeIto

#206 2015-08-05 03:00:04, last edited by Anch (2015-08-05 03:02:49)

Anch

Marios wrote:

(This is sort of an introduction thread and a "I came back" thread combined)

Hello forums, game and community! I am Marios, and i would play this game lots in 2010, 2012 and some of 2011. Yes, i am THAT Marios who made "Be a computer virus" (The EE Room/World, not a flash game or something). And as you see i am much more mature than back then! How time passes, how things change!

Anyway, eventually while playing, updates stopped and the (other) official EE forums at Cyclone's Forumify* service (which i knew as the only official) went offline like the whole service itself (Forumify was a free service for hosting forums [what else]). There were up to 75 players online but my sort of immature self theorized the game was dead anymore anyway. I only checked back on it a few times and then just let it go (no pun and/or reference intended).

One day (aka three days ago) while browsing TV Tropes though, i stumble upon this game's page. Then i see a link on the "official Fora". I click it and i end up here, with realizations this game was revived and now i decided to join back in while i can!

So, how are things doing? What am i missing this whole time? Is there anyone here that knew me once still active?

I kind of remember your username!
Anyway there are new mods/admins that used to be (active) regular players but have been promoted because they had skills that would help the game. Nou posted a sneak peak of a new update where you can complete sets of worlds to receive prizes!

eeisold wrote:

Also, I might be leaving EE. I'm sure y'all are terribly sad to see me go.

But I don't even know who you are in EE...

#207 2015-08-06 21:07:44

Bigfatsnoozy

Um. Hello! My name is Bigfatsnoozy. Some of you may know me some (most) of you probably don't. I got a PM saying I should introduce myself here so...

I'm not entirely sure what I am supposed to say so I'll just go over my history with EE (or at least as much as I can remember).

I was introduced to EE by a friend (we will call him Bobby) around 4-5 years ago. Bobby and I would play every single day. We would build levels and then I would keep my computer on overnight because there was no save feature back then. Sometimes I would get kicked out of our room so all of our work would be gone. As time went on I became particularly fond of bosses. I remember the first time I won a boss. I believe it was called King of the Hill by Koth. So from then on I would play in bosses whenever I could and eventually I created my own.

I think I was fooling around with animator programs for EE and made a pretty cool tiger and that's how my first boss got started. I would often try to open Tiger Boss whenever I could, even if I was short on time (probably not a good idea). But yeah I just remember playing in a lot of bosses and somewhere along the road I lost interest (it may have been because my Tiger Boss got trolled), and took a break.

4 years later I'm here. Needless to say I've gotten pretty hooked again although all I see nowadays are "Boss to Edit", "Boss to Code", etc. where all they do is make you copy smilies and jump on green blocks. Surprisingly I still have some old friends on here, like Thwinkt and other people (mostly just Thwinkt <3) who have introduced me to all the new changes.

So yeah that's about it.
If any of you know about any good bosses that still exist hit me up //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

~Snoozy

#208 2015-08-07 03:17:23, last edited by Anch (2015-08-07 03:18:52)

Anch

Ok guys I'm not going to be all dramatic and say "I"M LEAVING EE FOREVER BYE" then come back 2 days later. But I will say that I am going to be ALOT less active because... well I've been getting bored of EE. Mostly I will just come on for a few minutes every day say hi to everyone leave use my energy and all that stuff and occasionally play some worlds. Hopefully the next hype update will make me more excited to play ^_^.

Thats all I'm going to say so bye!

- Anch159

(P.S. I will still be on the forums)
(P.P.S. Don't delete me if you are on my friends list because I may come back in the future!)

#209 2015-08-07 09:05:04

Pingohits
Banned

anch159 wrote:

Ok guys I'm not going to be all dramatic and say "I"M LEAVING EE FOREVER BYE" then come back 2 days later. But I will say that I am going to be ALOT less active because... well I've been getting bored of EE. Mostly I will just come on for a few minutes every day say hi to everyone leave use my energy and all that stuff and occasionally play some worlds. Hopefully the next hype update will make me more excited to play ^_^.

- Anch159

(P.P.S. Don't delete me if you are on my friends list because I may come back in the future!)

what are you playing now instead of ee

791mAP8.png

#210 2015-08-07 09:32:38

Kirby

Bigfatsnoozy wrote:

Um. Hello! My name is Bigfatsnoozy. Some of you may know me some (most) of you probably don't. I got a PM saying I should introduce myself here so...

I'm not entirely sure what I am supposed to say so I'll just go over my history with EE (or at least as much as I can remember).

I was introduced to EE by a friend (we will call him Bobby) around 4-5 years ago. Bobby and I would play every single day. We would build levels and then I would keep my computer on overnight because there was no save feature back then. Sometimes I would get kicked out of our room so all of our work would be gone. As time went on I became particularly fond of bosses. I remember the first time I won a boss. I believe it was called King of the Hill by Koth. So from then on I would play in bosses whenever I could and eventually I created my own.

I think I was fooling around with animator programs for EE and made a pretty cool tiger and that's how my first boss got started. I would often try to open Tiger Boss whenever I could, even if I was short on time (probably not a good idea). But yeah I just remember playing in a lot of bosses and somewhere along the road I lost interest (it may have been because my Tiger Boss got trolled), and took a break.

4 years later I'm here. Needless to say I've gotten pretty hooked again although all I see nowadays are "Boss to Edit", "Boss to Code", etc. where all they do is make you copy smilies and jump on green blocks. Surprisingly I still have some old friends on here, like Thwinkt and other people (mostly just Thwinkt <3) who have introduced me to all the new changes.

So yeah that's about it.
If any of you know about any good bosses that still exist hit me up //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

~Snoozy

Welcome back! I have very distant memories of tiger boss, good times.

#211 2015-08-07 14:21:28

Anch

Pingohits wrote:
anch159 wrote:

- Anch159

what are you playing now instead of ee

I'm drawing, playing another game called Factorio, and doing other things.
I've been playing EverybodyEdits every day (besides on vacations and when I am super busy) since I started playing no joke, and I am getting really tired/bored of it.

#212 2015-08-07 14:51:44

skullz17

rip horizon world

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#213 2015-08-07 20:08:01

Sensei1

anch159 wrote:

I'm drawing

If you draw houses, make sure to show some of the drawings to me! (ofc I'd love to see other drawings too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile)

#214 2015-08-07 22:44:31

nlmdejonge

(Sorry for the late bump about TheCoolGuy, but I was wondering where he was.)

Calicara wrote:

If any of you are/were friends with Thecoolguy on EE, his account was hacked and cleared.

Damn, that's pretty painful. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral
http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/thecoolguy

Aren't there any backups, maybe?
It's probably too late, but...

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#215 2015-08-08 16:04:19

Anch

skullz17 wrote:

rip horizon world

I can afk on it every day if you want (I'm still on the computer just busy)

#216 2015-08-09 10:47:47

Maksymilian

Umm... hi. I'm Maksymilian. This isn't really an introduction because I was registered on the first ee forums but I got perma-banned for gravedigging after I got banned for a year for saying: "admins are crap". //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
But I hope no one will give me hard times because that was 4 years ago and I've changed since then.
If any of you guys remember me (which I doubt any of you guys will) you'll probably remember me as a 'forum games fanatic' because those were pretty much the only topics I posted on.
That's all I have to say for now so I'll see you guys around! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

4NKKT1U.png

#217 2015-08-09 12:08:56

Pingohits
Banned

wow moderation was tough back then

glad to see you made it through all these years

791mAP8.png

#218 2015-08-09 12:18:29, last edited by Br0k3n (2015-08-09 12:19:09)

Br0k3n

I was a forum fanatic but i got bored pretty quickly lol
Welcome back! But you should post here instead

?type=online&name=br0k3n ?type=lastlogin&name=br0k3n ?type=loginstreak&name=br0k3n

76561198080960604.png

Wooted by:

#219 2015-08-09 12:33:05

Raven
Formerly Diana2003

Welcome back, even if I didn't knew you.

#220 2015-08-09 12:33:59, last edited by Maksymilian (2015-08-09 12:34:26)

Maksymilian

Yeah, I should have posted there but oh well, it's not like I'll get perma-banned.
At least I hope so...

4NKKT1U.png

#221 2015-08-09 15:09:49, last edited by Different55 (2015-08-09 15:11:09)

Different55
Forum Admin

Ohey, I was just talking about you to someone else. Well, your ban on the original EE forums anyway. I was chewing on the idea of banning people for a year to let them mature like Ruri did with you. Anyway, you probably don't have to worry about being banned like that again here. The warning system's a ton more relaxed. Hardly anybody gets banned for longer than a week or two unless they consistently break the rules.

Merged with introtopic.

- ShinsukeIto

#222 2015-08-09 16:30:31

Maksymilian

Now that's music to my ears! Thanks! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

4NKKT1U.png

#223 2015-08-09 16:47:39, last edited by Kasai The Braixen (2015-08-09 16:56:25)

Kasai The Braixen

Hello everyone! I've been playing Everybody Edits a bit before September 2010 (around the version 0.8.0 era, before accounts were even made) but I had a big break when EE stopped updating. My username is Awesome231. I have no finished worlds at the moment, but I'm working on minigames in one of my great worlds. I have every single block besides Xmas 2010, New Years 2010, Magic, and Beta.

Some facts about me:
I'm 13, my birthday is August 29th), and I live in the US.
I'm a big fan of Steven Universe and TOME.
I play Smash for Wii U and Mario Kart 8 frequently, but I also play lots of PC games such as 100% Orange Juice and Agar.io.
I am also a part of the furry fandom, but not on that side of the fanbase.
I may be a bit mean or salty on some random occasion, but please excuse my behavior

I said "I" a lot, didn't I?

#224 2015-08-09 17:03:30

Creature

Welcome to 13 club (Nevermind, you'll be 14 in some weeks).

Whatever, if you don't be Sam777 you're good.

This is a false statement.

#225 2015-08-09 17:06:47

Kasai The Braixen

Creature wrote:

Whatever, if you don't be Sam777 you're good.

If you don't mind me asking, who's Sam777?

N1KF1698868162798148

Board footer