Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Superman Smiley?

I saw Cyclone with his sexy colorful godmod glow, and... what's this? A Superman Smiley?

Will we be able to get that?

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: Superman Smiley?

Sorry, it's custom-made for mods who wants to feel special. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

It will not be availabe to the public.

#3 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Well, Shoot. I wanted to feel like I was flying when I was in god mode.

Well, hopefully if I ever become mod, I can be SUPAHMAN.

#4 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Sorry, it's custom-made for mods who wants to feel special. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

thats what you said about ninja well... not you but cyclone https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#5 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Are u guys lying to us? Lolz

#6 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Then how come the ninja used to be for mods and now its public???

#7 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Then how come the ninja used to be for mods and now its public???

The mods were feeling nice and decided to make the community happier. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by MaybeNot (Dec 18 2010 7:47:29 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

bliske

the glow is awesome, ashame we won't see it.

#9 Before February 2015

Rodrimax10

Genial !!!!:D

#10 Before February 2015

Surf

Or maybe they thought superman smiley was just 10000 times better than ninja and decided to give us ninja and keep superman?

#11 Before February 2015

Vesan

I think Betas should be allowed to have the Superman smiley atleast. We're basically useless now anyway due to non-betas able to use the shop -_-

#12 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

J

Vesan wrote:

I think Betas should be allowed to have the Superman smiley atleast. We're basically useless now anyway due to non-betas able to use the shop -_-

Do you know what beta is? Its testing stuff, not getting everything ever and 100 more things than free players.

#13 Before February 2015

Vesan

D-rock2308 wrote:

J

Vesan wrote:

Do you know what beta is? Its testing stuff, not getting everything ever and 100 more things than free players.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if none of us Betas paid $10 for Beta, by what Chris has done now there would be hardly any benefits.

#14 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Sooo your just going to beg for more stuff when all. You. Had to do. Was pull out a ten dollar bill and throw it away and Chris ha to do a lot of stuff in his free time to make you happy cuz you want more stuff? No.

#15 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Beta is for testing new stuff before it is released to the rest of the game.. Most games I know about don't just sell beta accounts for $10 each, either.

#16 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Vesan wrote:

Betas are useless? The reason I bought beta was for saved worlds. I think that's the big reason to get beta. Now, if non-betas got saved worlds, then I'd be mad. But right now, beta is still worth the money. There are a lot of things in the shop that aren't available to non-betas, too.

Last edited by supadorf24 (Feb 5 2011 11:03:44 am)

#17 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

D-rock2308 wrote:

Sooo your just going to beg for more stuff when all. You. Had to do. Was pull out a ten dollar bill and throw it away and Chris ha to do a lot of stuff in his free time to make you happy cuz you want more stuff? No.

That made absolutely NO sense

#18 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Wait, how did we get to talking about the superman smiley, to talking about hating beta?

#19 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

supadorf24 wrote:
Vesan wrote:

Betas are useless? The reason I bought beta was for saved worlds. I think that's the big reason to get beta. Now, if non-betas got saved worlds, then I'd be mad. But right now, beta is still worth the money. There are a lot of things in the shop that aren't available to non-betas, too.

Non-betas DO get saved worlds... they can get them in the shop.

#20 Before February 2015

kassyano

odeio betas( em partes )

#21 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

i wish i had that smiley //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#22 Before February 2015

blacker123456

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

What about changing the value? I see people around on youtube and anywhere with superman smileys by CE.

#23 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

blacker123456 wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

What about changing the value? I see people around on youtube and anywhere with superman smileys by CE.

That's true, but no one but themselves will be able to see them using the Superman smiley. Anyone else will simply see a regular smiley online.

#24 Before February 2015

EEVeteran

superman simley     idea y gte superman smiley for 1500 gems //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I didn't post that....something strange is going on here.....HACKER!

Last edited by EEVetran (Apr 24 2011 4:35:25 pm)

#25 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Nope, and learn to speak english.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Shy Guy 142390905052382

Board footer