Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1826 Before February 2015

Creature

Re: TI:1

TheGreentroll and his fangirlin, well, i will join.

This is a false statement.

#1827 Before February 2015

Calicara

Creature wrote:

TheGreentroll and his fangirlin, well, i will join.

TGT and TI:1 go WAY back. I went from a member, to an anti-troll, then back to being a troll. I could never abandoned my brethren, nor hold back my true nature. It is said to being peace in EE, once must be willing to show tolerance and joy. However, I shall not sit back and watch as the game is destroyed by mediocrity and the acceptance of box minis, and stairs as true levels.
We must fight back! We must diminish the evil which lies in noobs, nobs, and nubs alike! We are TI:1!

#1828 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

it's more like hotels and rpgs, which are sadly less willing to giveedit to strangers

#1829 Before February 2015

tak4n

Fdoou wrote:

it's more like hotels and rpgs, which are sadly less willing to giveedit to strangers

This never stopped failgirl and I don't think it ever will... she will find a level to troll even if it takes her a couple of days.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#1830 Before February 2015

Creature

Ok, i will do everything to TI:1, i hate those levels.

Mission #1: Kill Fdoou.  Oh no! Fdoou is trying to ruin the joke, we have to kill him!

#1831 Before February 2015

Koto

Welcome back //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#1832 Before February 2015

Calicara

Creature wrote:

Mission #1: Kill Fdoou.  Oh no! Fdoou is trying to ruin the joke, we have to kill him!

While many interpret our goals in their own unique manifestation, I prefer to believe we are against killing. We only seek to scare, and then motivate the mediocre into becoming greatness. We do not troll that which is worthy of being called a level, and only seek to destroy the reeking scum of EE society. Our methods are questionable to be sure, as many claim trolling to be rude or disrespectful. I prefer to view it as a necessary evil, such is life, if you truly suck it is better to be told that you suck and need to improve, than continue to suck forever.

Last edited by Calicara (Aug 30 2014 6:57:58 pm)

#1833 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

weeding out the sick and stupid, just like nature intended ^^

#1834 Before February 2015

Creature

Calicara wrote:
Creature wrote:

While many interpret our goals in their own unique manifestation, I prefer to believe we are against killing. We only seek to scare, and then motivate the mediocre into becoming greatness. We do not troll that which is worthy of being called a level, and only seek to destroy the reeking scum of EE society. Our methods are questionable to be sure, as many claim trolling to be rude or disrespectful. I prefer to view it as a necessary evil, such is life, if you truly suck it is better to be told that you suck and need to improve, than continue to suck forever.

It's YOU who don't know the spirit of trolling.

#1835 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Calicara wrote:
Creature wrote:

Tears of joy. I'm so, so happy!

#1836 Before February 2015

Creature

TheGreenTroll wrote:
Calicara wrote:
Creature wrote:

Tears of joy. I'm so, so happy!

I too!

#1837 2015-06-17 00:56:49

TheGreenTroll

Ah, the nostalgia... My eyes are watering up. Those were the days, those were the days...

Get rekt
3464a3d.png

Wooted by:

#1838 2015-06-17 01:13:06, last edited by Stubby (2015-06-17 01:19:32)

Stubby
Website

So many memories here indeed. Welcome back TGT!

EDIT: Dug through the topic, and found an old image I posted:

Hidden text

Good times.

fgRzols.png

Wooted by:

#1839 2015-06-18 15:57:58

Pingohits
Banned

i've had the biggest one yet
trold_lobster.png

791mAP8.png

#1840 2015-07-20 09:01:48, last edited by Shadow (2015-07-20 09:39:26)

Shadow

http://prntscr.com/7uqsc5

http://prntscr.com/7uqxij

I trolled the whole world with bgs and 2 players got kicked cuz of me  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink ..until i got kicked after half an hour . //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Edit: http://prntscr.com/7ur868

feeling good now..ahh.

#1841 2015-07-20 13:20:25

lolwtfbbq

What a weak troll
HUR DUR TRALL THE WORLDS

noob123: >.< WHY DID YOU GIVE HIM EDIT!!!!
someone: he is a mod, he can have edit in all worlds.
noob123: wow! i want to become a mod!

lolwtfbbq1437394825523040

Board footer