Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-05 18:14:46, last edited by Meep805 (2015-07-06 20:34:38)

Meep805

EE Chronicles Chapter 1

As the title implies, there will be more to come (I'm thinking somewhere between 4-10 chapters at the very most)

The first level I've actually finished making. It has half decent art and minis. But don't take my word for it. Seriously, don't. None of you know who I am and those that do, remember me as a massive noob. Here are some quotes from slightly notable people:

"let's see if this level deserves a chance" - Reidolol

"strip club? 10/10" - Zoey2070

"I just stalked Zoey" - Processor

"Journey to the strip club? I'm liking this more and more" - Pingohits

PzWfO0l.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWesj8sD1vbkI
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's some music to listen to that I feel fits the level pretty well, I'm sure you can figure out when each one should be played:

The vast majority of the level was made solo by myself but I had a few friends help out with art and minis. (Thanks to Luduk)

I originally started a level similar to this a few months ago. I'd finished all the art and had it all planned out but I gave up and left EE for a while. When I came back it was no longer what I wanted, I didn't want the art to be so complex and detailed, I decided a vector cartoon-y style would be fun to experiment with and as a result, this was the outcome. To be honest, I'm happy with the result.

The minis are designed to be simple enough for an inexperienced player to complete whilst also providing some element of challenge to veterans. Obviously as more and more chapters are created, the minis will become harder and less forgiving.

The level is complete in that it's fully playable and all the art is done but things will probably change as I refine it more and more.

_____
| Hi. |
  V
__________                    _____
| Help me! |                    | No. |
  V                                        V
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad                                         //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2015-07-05 18:37:14

cooldude76
Website

Re: EE Chronicles Chapter 1

Pingohits wrote:

Journey to the strip club? I'm liking this more and more

wut. is. happening.

hello there! please ignore my old signature, it didn't exist

cooldude761436117834519279

Board footer