Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-02 15:39:34

Kangxp

Zombie Healer

What you will see when the glitch is performed: You are a zombie with protection powerup and will not turn into a normal smiley.
How to perform:
1. Put protection action blocks and have a zombie stand close to the blocks (~4 blocks away)
2. Run past the zombie and get the protection powerup in the short time after you get infected but before you become zombie.
3. When you become zombie you will also have the protection powerup. When the zombie powerup is up you will die as usual.

You can see a pic of this glitch in my sig, refresh until you get the small image.
Not photoshopped because i don't know photoshop.
Benefit: You cannot be cured by other people, you can infect players without cure as usual.
Disadvantage: If you take protection powerup again, you will become human but will still die when the zombie timer is up. The only way to stop this is to remove protection and get it again.

derp
go watch mlp
everyone will be proud of u
just search "mlp sweep"

Kangxp1435847974518139

Board footer