Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-06-19 12:02:11

Creature

Weird Dreams

Post here the weirdest dreams you ever had.

I once dreamed I was on a weird high school that was a giant tower. It was most likely a maze and all students but me were dissolving from nothing, but they didn't even care.

What are yours?

WATCH OUT WITH THE DREAM YOU WILL POST IT, YOU WILL REALLY REGRET LATER.

This is a false statement.

#2 2015-06-19 12:53:10, last edited by oranj (2015-06-19 12:55:45)

oranj
EE Homegirl
Website

Re: Weird Dreams

Once I had a dream that I was the husband (and I'm a chick irl so) of a family who had ALOT of kids and I mean ALOT. We must have gotten busy. We were in our mansion when I decided it would be a good idea to kill everyone, so I did. Once I was done killing everyone I went away and married a fairy
THE END
(Honestly that's probably not my weirdest dream, I've never had a 'normal' dream. Let's just say that once I had a dream that Madara Uchiha from the Naruto series was my father)

f0872edc17bb4a21a24c813c41c4f8b8.png
An orange made of Oranjes

#3 2015-06-19 14:06:41

some woman

I had some kind of dream where I was playing a CYOA game where you lived in a completely normal house but there were a bunch of personality cores from Portal 2- including Wheatley- that would randomly go beserk and kill you.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#4 2015-06-19 14:09:27

Formerly alkazam1448
Website

oranj wrote:

and I'm a chick irl

Wait oranj is a girl!?

#5 2015-06-19 14:19:00

Different55
Forum Admin

When I wake up I write down rough notes on my dreams so I can remember them later. It ends up being pretty weird all on its own just because it's 3AM, I can't swipe right, and autocorrect hates me.

Bought music HDMI single owned by syndicate that tracks kittens. Limited trial. 14 days. Mobsters show up at school home and shoot the place up. We escape. They show up again, I run and escape and start doing normal things when I get home. [Sister] gets home from this. Worry about them coming here because they might track is us here from our kittens. Think about moving houses but parents would probably under react

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 2015-06-19 14:47:18

Pingohits
Banned

one time i met a very large man who was also very high and he was smoking some pretty strong mushrooms so i asked him to put that down and go to the corner to have a timeout and then he smacked me and i fell back into another large man but that man was larger and had fourteen arms and he told me to back off or he'll lick my earlobes and i did and the police came and arrested the mushroom-smoking man and put him into the car and drove away only it wasn't a car it was a shopping cart so they took a boat oar and rode the shopping cart back to the station and gave more mushrooms to the large man to smoke his pains away and back to my perspective a tree fell on a child and the child cried and turned into a spawn of satan and then killed every single tomato plant in the garden so i took out a shower rack and tried to kill the demon spawn but i couldn't because it was an mlp weeaboo feminist and it kept killing tomato plants because they were promoting misandry and so i fed it man food and it died because it was too manly and the demon spawn floated up into the sky and the other large man shot it with his triple barreled shotgun and winked at me erotically but i was straight so i killed him with a shower rack for sexual misconduct and then i rode in a shopping cart into the station to meet the other large man smoking mushrooms and he was there on the floor wiggling about like a walrus with osteoporosis and so i broke both of his knees and the police arrested him for making loud noises and breaking his knees and tossed him into the recycling bin because we were in a world where fruits and vegetables are rare because mlp weeaboo feminist demon spawns kept killing all of them and so we kinda eat other people like what they do in the soylent green movie and so we put him into the recycling bin and out came out a banana smoothie and the policeman drank it and it killed him because it wasn't banana it was human skin and so everyone panicked and shot each other with triple barreled shotguns until i was the last one left so i took my shower rack and went outside to find narnia only to find a deserted city with nothing but dead tomato plants

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

791mAP8.png

#7 2015-06-19 15:35:26

Terrasher
Website

Today I dreamed I had to poop in an airport bathroom but the toilet was uber-dirty and in ruins.

Yes, really.

tumblr_mkwgua1DWj1qe0clto1_500.gif

Compare your lives to mine and then kill yourselves.

Song over, back to field. Putin is great!

Wooted by:

#8 2015-06-19 16:24:31

Krosis
Formerly Arkonagames
Website

Some day i dream i was stealling a intergalactic bank with a time machine

Krosis.gif

#9 2015-06-19 17:12:38

Breadfinn

The other day I had a dream about my loved one about to die. She was laying on her bed ready to leave this world and chose to die alone rather than me besides her. Wait, that's not funny.

5671.jpg

#10 2015-06-19 17:48:50, last edited by Anak (2015-06-19 17:49:26)

Anak

I had a dream that for some reason I had breasts so I tried to find the right bra including sports bra and wonderbra but none of them were nice and at the end of the day when I pulled off my bra it was the most amazing feeling and I thought to myself "Next time I won't have breasts because they're really uncomfortable" and got rid of my breasts

Wooted by: (2)

#11 2015-06-19 19:07:02

Pingohits
Banned

Anak wrote:

I had a dream that for some reason I had breasts so I tried to find the right bra including sports bra and wonderbra but none of them were nice and at the end of the day when I pulled off my bra it was the most amazing feeling and I thought to myself "Next time I won't have breasts because they're really uncomfortable" and got rid of my breasts

you're living the high life anak //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

791mAP8.png

#12 2015-06-19 19:14:32

Evilbunny

I hardly ever remember having dreams, maybe once every two months, but I do remember one from when I was little. I was dreaming about being in a factory or something, and then I fell into a giant acid vat. Then, I dreamt that I woke up and looked around my room to see a 3 foot tall spider that took up the whole room, this scared me so bad, that I actually woke up. I was facing the wall and I was too scared to roll over because I thought the spider might actually be there.
I basically had an inception dream when I was like 7 years old.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by:

#13 2015-06-19 19:17:45, last edited by Insanity (2015-06-19 19:18:00)

Insanity

I dreamt that I was awake but in reality I was sleeping. All this dream consisted of was my staring at my ceiling for hours. When I actually woke up, I was tired as hell because the entire night I though I was awake, when I actually wasn't.

This was a really crappy dream because it basically simulated insomnia for me, when I was asleep.

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

Wooted by:

#14 2015-06-19 19:34:37

some woman

I had another dream a year ago where I knew that I was in a dream and that I had to wake up by going to sleep in the right position at the right place at the right time. It was so stressing I cried (in the dream).

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#15 2015-06-19 20:45:56

Anch

Once I had a really long dream that took me a page to type up (since I didn't want to forget it).
Well I'll just sum it up:
So I was playing in a racquetball court then all of a sudden I was on stairs with blue carpets then there was a roller coaster and I jumped onto it then I died and teleported back to the stairs where I went down it then I saw a really tall guy with a basketball then he broke it and a glowing turtle fell out and walked into the racquetball court then I was on the roller coaster again then I was on the stairs again then I drank water from a water fountain the end.

Wooted by:

#16 2015-06-19 20:55:28, last edited by Master1 (2015-06-19 20:55:52)

Master1

I had a dream that I jumped down the entire staircase at my house.

I woke up on the floor when I landed.

GG

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#17 2015-06-19 21:12:02

Krosis
Formerly Arkonagames
Website

I already dreamed that i was dreaming (WTF?) and i need to wake myself on a dream

Krosis.gif

#18 2015-06-19 21:14:30

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

I dreamed where my sister had a cancer.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#19 2015-06-19 23:07:51

Pingohits
Banned

AntonioS300 wrote:

I dreamed where my sister had a cancer.

this is the most innocent thing i've ever read

791mAP8.png

#20 2015-06-19 23:25:08

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

o i remembered a lot of nightmares

Well here is one that scared me so much when i was 7 year old i wake up 2 hours before school!!!

i was in a toilet
then suddently water flushed by themself and i got pushed into the water tubes and was getting pushed further back and back
omg it scared me to death

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

#21 2015-06-20 00:30:05

Abelysk

I had a dream where I was in South Park on a bus and a scary demon monster stopped us and we had to sit in the bus, we were in the middle of nowhere and it was snowing. We eventually had to evacuate the bus and leave and separate into groups on finding the road so then my group encountered the monster, so we ran really fast. I tripped and fell into a huge mile-deep hole, and then my dream ended.
I woke up right after I fell into the hole, and then when I woke up my mom was preparing lunch. She brought me the lunch in a bistro pan, and when I lifted the lid, huge bugs crawled everywhere and my mom turned into a huge centipede. I just woke up from (second) dream afterwards, normally.

Wooted by: (3)

#22 2015-06-20 00:38:29

Moukdaboss
Banned

Master1 wrote:

I had a dream that I jumped down the entire staircase at my house.

I woke up on the floor when I landed.

GG

lol

idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

#23 2015-06-20 00:39:58

Moukdaboss
Banned

The oddest dream i had was when i jump off a floating island. I've had this dream liek 100 times. havent had it in a while tho. When i was about to hit the floor i would wake up.

Also another dream is when i was on a roller coaster with an american flag... i dont even know..

Also... I cried in a dream for idk why. I woke up and i was crying irl LOL

idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

#24 2015-06-20 02:28:18

Pingohits
Banned

Moukdaboss wrote:

The oddest dream i had was when i jump off a floating island. I've had this dream liek 100 times. havent had it in a while tho. When i was about to hit the floor i would wake up.

strange...i had a dream similar to what you had for around 5 years until it stopped

i was in an entirely achromatic plaza with my parents, and even though I had grown over the years, in that dream I was forever a 4 year old
so my mother goes to the bathroom and I decide to jump down a flight of stairs

mid-jump, the cosmic vibrations around me slow down time and I'm just there slowly falling
and before I reach the floor I wake up until receding to the bitter taste of bacterial growth in my chewing-chops

791mAP8.png

#25 2015-06-20 09:23:44

Br0k3n

I had a dream about me being locked in a glass capsule about to be sent to space.. When i tried contacting someone, the phone would say "You don't exist anymore." Then some one blonde came up to me and said: "This will be over pretty soon!" I always wake up from this point.

I dreamed this multiple times when i was younger, and i'm pretty sure i have weirder dreams than this, i cant remember yet..

?type=online&name=br0k3n ?type=lastlogin&name=br0k3n ?type=loginstreak&name=br0k3n

76561198080960604.png

shadowda1451449040571597

Board footer