Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-06-14 12:47:15

Formerly alkazam1448
Website

I made a virus

I, alkazam1448, wish to tell you that I have completed the nublet level of programming and now, I have reached the rookie level.

How, do you ask? I have successfully made my first virus. I may put it for free download here, so that you can see it, but that would be later.

The only way you can escape this is... Well... You can't escape this with your normal windows mode. You can only delete this once and for all if you go to safe mode and find it.

This virus sends the {BACKSPACE} key every 1/100th of a second, so you won't be able to type anything.

This virus would clone itself in the startup folder, so many of them would run when the system is restarted.

This virus would slow down your system by high CPU usage using many for loops and calculations with another timer Tick event.

This virus is gonna give you one hell of a time.

It's gonna annoy you till you restart the system.

But then it's gonna annoy you more.

Ok, now, enough of that, I guess. It's just a nooby virus. It won't steal passwords and stuff. It just annoys you and crashes your system.

If you wanna view the source code, I've put it on pastebin

If you wanna download the virus, not giving it.

There is another problem with the virus though. If you are debugging it on Visual Studio, and you are on the Form1.cs code page, then it's gonna be bad. It sends backspace key, so the message box saying "Changes aren't allowed when code is running" pops up one after another. So there is no way you can stop it from running.

Be careful with the virus.

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2015-06-14 12:54:12, last edited by Srna (2015-06-14 13:15:46)

Srna

Re: I made a virus

Nice, you've found some code on google and put it here, thinking that u made it.
Brilliant.
Why would anyone download a virus, maybe your the only one.
This is such a boring topic, why the hell would anyone make a topic about a virus.

Wooted by:

#3 2015-06-14 13:17:19

Processor

Re: I made a virus

This is not related to everybody edits programming, closed.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

Wooted by:
Processor1434284239512197

Board footer