Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2015-06-12 21:37:49

TheSource85

Re: Helloo New guardian

TheSource85 wrote:
Nvd wrote:
Tomkazaz wrote:

The corruption is strong with this one..

Also, NVD is NOT 15... He's around 24 and this is his Instagram profile (registered on his true email adress).

Sorry if someone mentioned this already.. I'm not updated.

Uh, I do not have an Instagram account //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I can confirm nvd is definitly not 24 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue He's 15 - deal with it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Also, (looking at that instagram profile). He's not a cuddle-with-lion-cubs type of guy..
More like a drown-your-own-fish kind of guy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Any kind of management not willing to listen is no management at all..

#77 2015-06-12 21:39:32

Priddle

TheSource85 wrote:
TheSource85 wrote:
Nvd wrote:
Tomkazaz wrote:

Also, NVD is NOT 15... He's around 24 and this is his Instagram profile (registered on his true email adress).

Uh, I do not have an Instagram account //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I can confirm nvd is definitly not 24 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue He's 15 - deal with it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Also, (looking at that instagram profile). He's not a cuddle-with-lion-cubs type of guy..
More like a drown-your-own-fish kind of guy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Please don't do dis. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Wooted by: (4)

#78 2015-06-12 21:40:45

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Don't want to step on the forum staff's toes.. but this is getting very off-topic.

Let's bring it back, and try to be respectful to each other.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by: (2)

#79 2015-06-12 21:45:39

Badoosh
EE Homeboy
Website

It is important to hire people you can trust to be staff. If NVD knows the new guardian irl, and trusts them enough to run the game, all power to him. If I recall correctly even Chris and Mrshoe did the same with their staff, but I could be wrong.

Wooted by: (2)

#80 2015-06-12 22:15:45, last edited by Evilbunny (2015-06-12 22:16:30)

Evilbunny

Tomkazaz wrote:
TheSource85 wrote:
Nvd wrote:
Tomkazaz wrote:

And I obviously believe everything you say, ignoring the fact that you literally just joined here and that nobody knows who you are, what you are and why you are even here..

I mean you have every right not to believe him, but cut give the guy a break. He is VOLUNTEERING to put up with you people and help clean up the game.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by:

#81 2015-06-12 23:07:41

AmdS
Website

But some players cares, and  must no.

Tomkazaz wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:
Tomkazaz wrote:
TheSource85 wrote:
Nvd wrote:

And I obviously believe everything you say, ignoring the fact that you literally just joined here and that nobody knows who you are, what you are and why you are even here..

I mean you have every right not to believe him, but cut give the guy a break. He is VOLUNTEERING to put up with you people and help clean up the game.

I don't care if he's volunteering or not, the decision or bringing him was wrong in the first place.. Not only we know nothing about him, but the purpose of his existence in EE is absolutely incomprehensible. Do we really need a new staff member? A new GUARDIAN? Those people don't give crap about anything and they do everything a regular player does, hanging out and slacking off, except they get credit for doing so..

Needless to say, the fact that this new guy is related to NVD is already outrageous.

#82 2015-06-13 00:08:41

Insanity

Tomkazaz wrote:

I don't care if he's volunteering or not, the decision or bringing him was wrong in the first place.. Not only we know nothing about him, but the purpose of his existence in EE is absolutely incomprehensible. Do we really need a new staff member? A new GUARDIAN? Those people don't give crap about anything and they do everything a regular player does, hanging out and slacking off, except they get credit for doing so..

Needless to say, the fact that this new guy is related to NVD is already outrageous.

On a scale of 1 to mad, how mad do you rate your anger

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

Wooted by:

#83 2015-06-13 21:23:49, last edited by TheSource85 (2015-06-13 21:24:16)

TheSource85

Tomkazaz wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:
Tomkazaz wrote:
TheSource85 wrote:
Nvd wrote:

I'm really sorry you feel this way Tomkazaz. And outrageous or not, wrong dicision or not, don't tell me I'm a person who doesn't give a cr*l about anything, because I do.
If I didn't, I would definitly not react to anything anybody says about me (positive AND negative)..

Frankly.. The world and universe still exsist, I'm trying to help as much as I can where needed and I (indeed) do stuff regular players do.. Like uhh.. Play the game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
About the credit thing.. I'm not even going to start at that.. I'm really disappointed to such a comment..

#84 2015-06-13 23:04:09

ewoke

do you even dox tomkazaz

if you can read this....good for you

Wooted by:

#85 2015-06-14 19:04:43

TheSource85

Well Tomkazaz, telling me about my attitude, while I seriously try to be neutral and reacting with normal actually truthfull answers, I find your negativity to get more rude everytime you post..
Perhaps this is just your own way of showing concern, but it's not really productive and ranting on and on isn't going to change the fact that I'm already on board..
Also, I've been playing the game for the last week and I've actually been usefull within the different player levels.. Call me nub and useless all you want.. All I got was an honest thanks when I got rid of trollers, so people could do what they came for (you know.. 'playing the game').

Wooted by: (4)
TheSource851434305083512353

Board footer