Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#201 Before February 2015

martvangenuchten

Re: Everybody Edits Easter 2011: The winners!

but yes can you put something from easter in the energy shop? Can you put in 2 months the bunny smiley in the shop? or the bird smiley?

Wooted by: (2)

#202 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

congrats people! I should really have paid attention to my own level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#203 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

If anyone wants to discuss how to improve how we handle the contests, please post in BEE's topic here: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=7105

Please remember that if we made any changes whatsoever to any of the choices, I will guarantee you to 100 % that the exact same feedback/complaints will be made by people who feel that said maps didn't deserve to win. A perfect system simply does not exist, as explained very thoroughly in the topic I linked.

#204 Before February 2015

Mysteryusy

We not win...
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral:)

#205 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!!
shame i dint win, oh well //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
isnt it better to have tried and lost than to never have tried at all?

#206 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

cheezpuffs wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!!
shame i dint win, oh well //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
isnt it better to have tried and lost than to never have tried at all?

uve got a good attitude despite the fact u didnt win so for that +rep!

#207 Before February 2015

Timm638

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
i dont won
i hope every the enter the contest become at end a smiley and no //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#208 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

thx MRBOOGAWESOME!!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
ksmiletris_1439_128.png

#209 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

cheezpuffs wrote:

no probs, andthx for the rep back!
ksmiletris_1439_128.png

#210 Before February 2015

theditor

aww no

#211 Before February 2015

DK Levels

Modern wrote:

Does anyone feels like it's weird how popular people have been chosen to win (of course some deserved, like dk,sneppe,nou and some others) but some of these "famous" people had suckish levels and still won? hmm weird. once again, just my opinion, but i think some people will agree with me.

I disagree, most people up there are 'famous' because they are good map makers and deserved to win with their easter maps. Other than that not all chosen people were already 'famous' in ee. But thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Jadelclemens wrote:

Is anyone else extremely disappointed with some of the choices? Three, in my opinion, didn't even deserve to make it.

Its personal prefrence //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile House of easter was obviously quick because it was made to be easy yet fun, which it was, even for pro's in the game.
Art is not bland, can you not see the awesome tree on the right //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Again, this is personal prefrence
Backtracing is a really good thing, for me it takes a lot of skill to do that cause I find it very hard, so thats why my maps tend to go in one way

Also about MG crew, again its personal prefrence, I enjoyed their level and the art imo is amazing, and for me so are the minis.

About GO crew. The map doesn't need to have amazing art work to win, there have been several mentions of box mini's which really shouldn't be a problem as long as they're fun, which imo, they were.

Failgirl101 wrote:

Honestly I kinda feel bad for treejoe4. I know he put alot of effort into his level, and it is easter themed, yet does anyone pay attention? No. I wasn't expecting to win, but I expected the real winners to be better.

So do I //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile The art is rather amazing in my opinion, it rivals with CDB inc art wise, but the mini's... all it was was walking around in the art.
He also shouldn't feel bad that he didn't win, the art is really amazing //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

In the end, I believe the right choices were made, all 1st and 2nd place levels are really good imo. Congratulations to all winners, they deserved it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
About bird smiley : I can't wait to get it, since Mods have superman I cant wait to get into god mode and pretend to be bird woman //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

As for easter : I think we should get in the shop, decorational easter egg blocks, and maybe a chick smiley? or an egg smiley?

#212 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

youre welcome! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#213 Before February 2015

lillsneppe

Just to point out how the house is easter related:

In many parts of Sweden (well at least where I live), we don't go on Easter Egg hunts outside. Most of the years, it's too effing cold.

So on the Holy(?) Saturday, when we wake up, we go look for the hidden eggs inside of our houses. And we don't neccesarily even have the house decorated. Heck, that house with its.. small mini chicken in the kitchen and the spruce(?) in the dining room is more easter related than anything in my house right now. And yeah, my family will have yet another Easter Egg Hunt inside tomorrow.

Yes, there are eggs in that basement, in HoE - it's a hunt. I know you go outside too - as you do in most places, probably even in Sweden.
IMHO, saying that an Easter Egg Hunt inside a house isn't easter related, is just like saying that Easter Island isn't easter related. Our map symolizes something that is happening every year during Easter in Sweden, while maps like CDB's and GO!'s happens way before Easter.
All of these maps that won seems to be based on the symbols of easter rather than the reason we celebrate easter. In my opinion, Coldstorm's map shows pretty well how we celebrate the Holy Saturday (Or "Easter Day" as we call it here) in Sweden and should therefore be considered an Easter map.

Summary: To us in Coldstorm, it is an easter map. If you guys wanted to do an easter map based on Antarctica, on floating islands, in a factory, that's fine with us. Or even pyramids. There was a map with a pyramid in it. Whatever the person who enters the map finds easter related, if they have a good explanation, should also be accepted as easter related.
Just my 298 cents.

#214 Before February 2015

ShadowGirl

congrats to the winners! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile the levels were all rly gd //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

i didnt win //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile but then again, i dont even know if it was submittted in time. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue that would be irritating

it was fun making the level aswell //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile i hope there r lots of competitions

#215 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

You know, that 2ndStory one was a surprise, I never found that level. It looks really amazing.

Lol, why does the MG image have 22 when its supposed to be 53?

#216 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Shy Guy wrote:

Lol, why does the MG image have 22 when its supposed to be 53?

Argh, must have missed that. Gonna fix that real soon, sorry about that.

EDIT: There we go:

Cm2eo.png

#217 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Oh and uh, I don't have my 500 energy and smilies? Do you have to wait until Chris comes on and installs it?

#218 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Shy Guy wrote:

Oh and uh, I don't have my 500 energy and smilies? Do you have to wait until Chris comes on and installs it?

Yes.

#219 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Shy Guy wrote:

Yes, Chris needs to update the game to include the smilies first which will take place at monday (at the very earliest, so no promises).

#220 Before February 2015

Nou

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Shy Guy wrote:

Yes, Chris needs to update the game to include the smilies first which will take place at monday (at the very earliest, so no promises).

And this is how most people will read it:

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Yes, Chris needs to update the game to include the smilies first which will take place at monday, I promise.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

No u.

#221 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Nou wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Shy Guy wrote:

And this is how most people will read it:

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Yes, Chris needs to update the game to include the smilies first which will take place at monday, I promise.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

If I had a penny for every time your observation came true, I'd be a millionare. *sigh*

#222 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

I really wanted to win. What place did our level get?

#223 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Gamer1120 wrote:

Yeah, it would be great to know how close everyone was to winning.

#224 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:
Gamer1120 wrote:

Yeah, it would be great to know how close everyone was to winning.

yup pretty much everyone wants to know where they came but thats natural.

#225 Before February 2015

treejoe4

DK Levels wrote:
Modern wrote:

Does anyone feels like it's weird how popular people have been chosen to win (of course some deserved, like dk,sneppe,nou and some others) but some of these "famous" people had suckish levels and still won? hmm weird. once again, just my opinion, but i think some people will agree with me.

I disagree, most people up there are 'famous' because they are good map makers and deserved to win with their easter maps. Other than that not all chosen people were already 'famous' in ee. But thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Jadelclemens wrote:

Is anyone else extremely disappointed with some of the choices? Three, in my opinion, didn't even deserve to make it.

Its personal prefrence //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile House of easter was obviously quick because it was made to be easy yet fun, which it was, even for pro's in the game.
Art is not bland, can you not see the awesome tree on the right //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Again, this is personal prefrence
Backtracing is a really good thing, for me it takes a lot of skill to do that cause I find it very hard, so thats why my maps tend to go in one way

Also about MG crew, again its personal prefrence, I enjoyed their level and the art imo is amazing, and for me so are the minis.

About GO crew. The map doesn't need to have amazing art work to win, there have been several mentions of box mini's which really shouldn't be a problem as long as they're fun, which imo, they were.

Failgirl101 wrote:

Honestly I kinda feel bad for treejoe4. I know he put alot of effort into his level, and it is easter themed, yet does anyone pay attention? No. I wasn't expecting to win, but I expected the real winners to be better.

So do I //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile The art is rather amazing in my opinion, it rivals with CDB inc art wise, but the mini's... all it was was walking around in the art.
He also shouldn't feel bad that he didn't win, the art is really amazing //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

In the end, I believe the right choices were made, all 1st and 2nd place levels are really good imo. Congratulations to all winners, they deserved it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
About bird smiley : I can't wait to get it, since Mods have superman I cant wait to get into god mode and pretend to be bird woman //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

As for easter : I think we should get in the shop, decorational easter egg blocks, and maybe a chick smiley? or an egg smiley?

Thanks for that fallgirl and dk, next time i need to team up with someone who can make good mingames so i can win

RPGMaster2000 14239565414891

Board footer