Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-05-23 12:04:41, last edited by Dexter21 (2015-05-23 12:05:36)

Dexter21

[EF Crew] Hold Space finally ready without any bugs

Just noting some stuff:

•Fixed bugs with ice making you too fast.
•Fixed bugs with portal speed (getting too much speed and flying into portals).
•Added the time how much it takes to finish the map.
•Added a ending.
•Crewed the world. Now the world is not mine, its the crew's world.
•World just hit 2000 plays.
•Planning to make something like a party (Birthday Party) cause of my birthday (coming on 21. July)
•World is about to hit 600 woots/likes soon so going to have a surprise for players (information in this topic)
•World is about to hit 3000 plays, when it does doing a surprise for players and helpers (information in this topic)
•And adding Players who helped me just in this topic too:
1) NVD [[Thanks for your amazing help! And the fact that you placed a diamond and text in my world makes me even more happy. Thank you ALOT!]]
2) Goeyfun [[The Thing is that because everyone likes goeyfun they came to see him alot of the time. But as we all know goeyfun likes to afk more..]]
3) Bacuong1 [[Thanks for the help in the map making! And should i mind you making half of the map, me not even noticing this...]]
4) Thanel [[The Fact that you visited my world makes me happy. Its always so when a guardian or mod visits me i am amazed! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile ]]
5) Superxsuper [[Thanks for the motivation from your Hold Space worlds, and for the idea]]
6) Tankkiller1111 [[Thanks for the help in the map making!]]
7) TKWarrior [[Thanks for the help in the map making. Oh and that reaction to Quit Troll! You are really nice.]]
8) Beby [[Thanks for the help in the map making!]]
9) Flameflow [[Thanks for the help in the map making!]]
10) Wuthrr [[Thanks for the help in the map making!]]
11) IcePegasus [[Thanks for the help in the map making! And of course the ideas you gave me are amazing]]
•Just a little note that i am not from England, not from America, i am from Estonia, and we do not speak English here so i am bad at English. I hope you do get what i mean while reading all of this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.
•Link to the map http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWUXvNgmNPb0I <-- Click it.
•Or just copy this URL-ID -: PWUXvNgmNPb0I <-- Yes that one.

•Thanks from EF Crew for helping me make this world.
•Thanks to everyone who helped me during the building of the map.
•Thanks to every player who played in this world, you really mean a lot for me.

••Without further of talking just check out the world and be up to the time of 20 July and 22 July in my world for the Birthday Party!
••Dont forget to come when the world hits 3000 Plays!
••Dont forget to come when the world hits 500 Woots!

•Dexter21 [The tallest Hold Space world maker]
•EF Crew [The crew that helped/motivated me on making the Tallest Hold Space world In Everybody Edits!]

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#2 2015-05-24 19:37:10

Dexter21

Re: [EF Crew] Hold Space finally ready without any bugs

Guys, just hit 500 woots, its too late (0 o'clock at the evening) so i wont do a party today.
But Tomorrow is going to be a party, all day. So yeah be sure to come, giving edits and more stuff like that.

Keeping it simple:
--Trolling=Allowed
--Everything=Allowed

.Do whatever you want it doesnt matter, ITS A PARTY YOU KNOW!!!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile))))

Dexter211432492630506900

Board footer