Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-05-15 14:33:20, last edited by Dexter21 (2015-05-17 09:38:10)

Dexter21

Hold Space world by: Dexter21

I got to say, I never even thought to make Hold Space(s) before, now that I made one it feels like I want to make more of them. I ain't going to upload any pictures because the map itself isn't beautiful, but the way you portal around is cool, at least in my opinion. Oh i just wanted to say, Thanks to 11 Main people that helped me or who made me get so much more plays than i expected to get.

1) NVD [[Thanks for your amazing help! And the fact that you placed a diamond and text in my world makes me even more happy. Thank you ALOT!]]
2) Goeyfun [[The Thing is that because everyone likes goeyfun they came to see him alot of the time. But as we all know goeyfun likes to afk more..]]
3) Bacuong1 [[Thanks for the help in the map making!]]
4) Thanel [[The Fact that you visited my world makes me happy. Its always so when a guardian or mod visits me i am amazed! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile ]]
5) Superxsuper [[Thanks for the motivation from your Hold Space worlds, and for the idea]]
6) Tankkiller1111 [[Thanks for the help in the map making!]]
7) TKWarrior [[Thanks for the help in the map making. Oh and that reaction to Quit Troll! You are really nice. I literally cried.]]
8) Beby [[Thanks for the help in the map making!]]
9) Flameflow [[Thanks for the help in the map making!]]
10) Wuthrr [[Thanks for the help in the map making!]]
11) IcePegasus [[Thanks for the help in the map making! And of course the ideas you gave me are amazing!]]
And also thanks to other 1900 people that played in my world to get it more popular! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

If you want to check out the map ill leave the big and fat link right here : http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWUXvNgmNPb0I
And as always no hate for my English. I am not from England, I am clear Estonian! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
-Thanks to everyone, Dexter21! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Wooted by: (5)

#2 2015-05-15 14:36:37, last edited by Dexter21 (2015-05-16 10:19:34)

Dexter21

Re: Hold Space world by: Dexter21

Tho its looks like done, its not done yet. There is alot of bugs to be fixxed! the Final version is gonna go to "Rooms" thingy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Oh yeah i forgot to say. I am adding more people to it! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile So if you wanna be mentioned, help me and i will mention you! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile))

#3 2015-05-16 23:18:22

fishbole

Re: Hold Space world by: Dexter21

hi im fishbole and i realy like it its a lot more creative than simple jumping hold space lvls

fishbole approves

hi im fishboleand its raining

Wooted by:
fishbole1431814702505486

Board footer