Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2015-05-13 00:45:50, last edited by TOOP (2015-05-13 00:48:22)

TOOP

Re: [Update] 10th of May - Cave BGs, custom curse/zombie limit, BUG FIXES!

Kentiya wrote:

Is there any particular reason the cave blocks are in a seemingly random order? Why not just ordered by hue?

The order was planned to be the way it is so that the blocks don't become difficult to differentiate from each other in the block tab due to hue, it was also ordered the same way the Bricks pack is, except with magenta thrown into the mix.

Sirzachthewarrior wrote:

I have a question: When making these did you have Cave Story in mind?

Not really, I was wanting a more natural looking texture that could also help artists, and cave fit that perfectly. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Wooted by: (2)

#27 2015-05-13 01:46:00, last edited by Yandax (2015-05-13 01:46:09)

Yandax

TOOP wrote:
Kentiya wrote:

Is there any particular reason the cave blocks are in a seemingly random order? Why not just ordered by hue?

The order was planned to be the way it is so that the blocks don't become difficult to differentiate from each other in the block tab due to hue, it was also ordered the same way the Bricks pack is, except with magenta thrown into the mix.

Sirzachthewarrior wrote:

I have a question: When making these did you have Cave Story in mind?

Not really, I was wanting a more natural looking texture that could also help artists, and cave fit that perfectly. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Accident or intentionally, it does remind me of Cave Story. Also, great job on 'em!

Pretend I didn't exist until now

All hail me, the king of insensitive jerks

Woot if you hate me

Wooted by:

#28 2015-05-14 20:05:27

bgic

The zombie limit doesn't work right, infected people are able to infect new ones, making the total of zombies getting over the limit.

guys help how to mark all new posts as read?

nvm found it lol

#29 2015-05-15 03:59:24, last edited by 1448 (2015-05-15 03:59:53)

Formerly alkazam1448
Website

EE does not need more blocks. It needs a whole new concept designed from scratch. All the concepts on EE are old, are are kinda boring (except the bot levels). We need a WHOLE new concept like addition of potions when there were none. Potions was a big thing at that time. But effect blocks aren't like potions. I remember the addition of potions. Completely different from effect blocks.

What I'm saying is, instead of just updating the graphics and all that, add something entirely new. Auras were good, and I appreciate it. Now, we need a concept much better than those. Do try!

Wooted by:

#30 2015-05-15 10:07:15

Era

How about adding more worlds with modified values? like the low gravity world.

#31 2015-05-15 21:18:07

Pingohits
Banned

alkazam1448 wrote:

EE does not need more blocks. It needs a whole new concept designed from scratch. All the concepts on EE are old, are are kinda boring (except the bot levels). We need a WHOLE new concept like addition of potions when there were none. Potions was a big thing at that time. But effect blocks aren't like potions. I remember the addition of potions. Completely different from effect blocks.

What I'm saying is, instead of just updating the graphics and all that, add something entirely new. Auras were good, and I appreciate it. Now, we need a concept much better than those. Do try!

this is where offline chat comes in

791mAP8.png

#32 2015-05-15 21:29:28

skullz17

Pingohits wrote:
alkazam1448 wrote:

How? That does not help create more concepts for levels.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#33 2015-05-15 23:05:23

Pingohits
Banned

skullz17 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:
alkazam1448 wrote:

he never said the concept was for levels

791mAP8.png

#34 2015-05-16 05:04:07

Formerly alkazam1448
Website

Pingohits wrote:

precisely.

#35 2015-05-16 11:24:50

skullz17

Pingohits wrote:
skullz17 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:
alkazam1448 wrote:

Okay, well it's not a whole new concept designed from scratch either. In fact, it's not very creative at all and I can't see how it can possibly help EE in a major way.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#36 2015-05-16 19:46:27

Pingohits
Banned

skullz17 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:
skullz17 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:
alkazam1448 wrote:

Okay, well it's not a whole new concept designed from scratch either. In fact, it's not very creative at all and I can't see how it can possibly help EE in a major way.

what do you think skullz17

what is a brand new concept that will save ee from it's utter demise

791mAP8.png

#37 2015-05-16 19:55:59

skullz17

Pingohits wrote:
skullz17 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:
skullz17 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

what do you think skullz17

what is a brand new concept that will save ee from it's utter demise

No clue. This is why you don't see me posting ideas on game suggestions very often.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

skullz171431802559505431

Board footer