Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Burnett

I Need Help With WPE PRO,EE Animator And EE

When I scanned wpepro on virustotal,I shocked.37/43 says its trojan and hacktool.Is it real?I need because I want to upload my maps to EE.And how to upload it?SquadFS uplaoded a video but I can't find it :'(.

#2 Before February 2015

Benje00

Re: I Need Help With WPE PRO,EE Animator And EE

Download it from this site: http://wpepro.net/index.php?categoryid= … ileid=1016

It's the original site and has zero viruses or trojans.

#3 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Yeah Same Prob   i got window 7 . Can i still do it? On yeah it says window 7 >_>

Last edited by xGBx-PwNzZ (Nov 4 2011 1:06:11 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Undead04

I almost installed it, untill I saw the virus warning, I'd stay away from it no matter what people say.

#5 Before February 2015

Shinabi

It says that, as it is a hacking tool. Just continue like normal.

#6 Before February 2015

magic277isback

To use WPE Pro u must Turn off your antivirus or wait the antivirus gets expired

#7 Before February 2015

Burnett

magic277isback wrote:

To use WPE Pro u must Turn off your antivirus or wait the antivirus gets expired

Waiting the expiry can take years if your cracked license didn't got black list.

#8 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

WPE isnt a virus.
Of course it says its a hack tool, you HACK games with it, kinda a no brainer guys >.>

#9 Before February 2015

Nou

Just add it to the exceptions of your anti virus and enjoy uploading pictures //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

No u.

#10 2015-05-06 19:36:52

Joshua708

Nou wrote:

Just add it to the exceptions of your anti virus and enjoy uploading pictures //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

But when i try to do a smiley changer like //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad , it wont get the packets or give them to me

Hey look a bunch of stats about me
browser-chrome-blue.svg visual%20studio-community%202017-7D3BC4.svg windows-10-brightgreen.svg download-70%20mbps-blue.svg upload-10%20mbps-blue.svg

ram-16%20gb-green.svg Processor-Intel%20i5--5200U-green.svg Graphics-Intel%20HD%20Graphics%205500-green.svg

kyK5VkB.png

#11 2015-05-06 19:39:53

capasha

Joshua708 wrote:
Nou wrote:

But when i try to do a smiley changer like //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad , it wont get the packets or give them to me

Edit the client instead, why even use wpe pro when you just need to change the client.

Wooted by:

#12 2015-05-07 20:02:00

Joshua708

capasha wrote:
Joshua708 wrote:
Nou wrote:

Edit the client instead, why even use wpe pro when you just need to change the client.

Well i found ee painter and my accomplishment was to uuse EE Animatior, but EEPainter seems K, although it wont upload //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad but it will import //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

browser-chrome-blue.svg visual%20studio-community%202017-7D3BC4.svg windows-10-brightgreen.svg download-70%20mbps-blue.svg upload-10%20mbps-blue.svg

ram-16%20gb-green.svg Processor-Intel%20i5--5200U-green.svg Graphics-Intel%20HD%20Graphics%205500-green.svg

kyK5VkB.png

#13 2015-05-08 18:33:23

capasha

Joshua708 wrote:
capasha wrote:
Joshua708 wrote:
Nou wrote:

Well i found ee painter and my accomplishment was to uuse EE Animatior, but EEPainter seems K, although it wont upload //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad but it will import //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Read one or more times what i wrote and to who. I didn't even talk about EE Animator.

#14 2015-05-09 17:07:00

Joshua708

capasha wrote:
Joshua708 wrote:
Nou wrote:

Can you teach me how to do that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

kyK5VkB.png

#15 2015-05-09 18:07:26

FDOOU
Banned

google.com

Come find me in game!

#16 2015-05-18 15:17:50

capasha

Joshua708 wrote:
capasha wrote:
Joshua708 wrote:
Nou wrote:

Can you teach me how to do that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I did it. http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 34#p504234

capasha1431958670505804

Board footer