Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-21 00:09:53, last edited by Moukdaboss (2015-03-25 01:50:42)

Moukdaboss
Banned

Ms crew [recuiting]

yP9lZTK.png

Welcome to the home of the MS Crew!

z550defdfb1c73.gif

DJ Dash Map
36e32bf959add970484eab3e4d8e4ac4.png
-
Play:

g7O1H.png
-
TxcZo.png
--
Across the Ocean Map
[Includes achievements!]
805fb458ea079827129c85cd4ef19ffb.png
-
Play:

g7O1H.png
-
TxcZo.png
--

z53c3158d53494.gif

Leaders:

Mousey123

Supermouk

Sorry, you cannot be a leader.

--

Co-Leaders:

None. Reach the great requirements to be one now!

--

Members:

Cercul1
Jersa
Pingohits

Zachay

Reach the good requirements to be one now!

--

Recruits:*

None. Sign up to be one now!

--

Inactive:
1Have1Eye - Recruit
Toxic - Member
Doomsdaytoy9000 - Member
Muffin - Member
Snacker30 - Member
Justin2926 - Recruit
Sensei1 - Recruit

--
Supplier:
Anch159

Join the crew by filling this out:

What are you good at? (Art, minigames, music, etc..):
What is your in-game username? (Example123456):
What types of worlds would you want to build? (Zombie maps, playable art worlds, etc..):
Any ideas for the crew? (Make it so each stage of life (member, recruit) is equal):
On a scale of 1 - 10, how creative are you? (6):
On a scale of 1 - 10, how much do you care about your EE friends? (8):
Any question or comments would you like to make? (I love tacos; Can I have some butter today?) [OPTIONAL]:
Anything special about you? (I have a pinkie with stitches) [OPTIONAL]:

Note: I am not responsible for inappropriate comments or questions.
*Recruits mean that you join, but if we don't like you being in our crew after a while, you go bye bye.

z53c3150517f9b.gif

As you said "On a scale of 1 - 10, how much do you care about your EE friends?", respect your fellow crew members.

Don't build or make anything that is inappropriate.

Use common sense.

Never troll our worlds. Even as a joke.

Some Updates

(MM/DD/YYYY) GMT-0

10:40 PM 03/21/2015

DJ Dash gets a hit on about 3,240 plays!

idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2015-03-21 02:31:26

Pingohits
Banned

Re: Ms crew [recuiting]

wait wtf im in the crew

since when

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2015-03-21 13:41:51

Moukdaboss
Banned

63746caca8e86f2a2fe41464f42f6d2f.png

Since then

idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

Wooted by:

#4 2015-03-21 14:38:57

skullz17

I would recommend removing everyone from the crew until they confirm that they want to join this crew again.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by:

#5 2015-03-21 20:28:58

Moukdaboss
Banned

skullz17 wrote:

I would recommend removing everyone from the crew until they confirm that they want to join this crew again.

If they say the want to quit than I will remove them

Wooted by:

#6 2015-04-05 23:52:19

Mouseh

Sneak peek!

Wooted by:

#7 2015-04-06 14:06:39

skullz17

Moukdaboss wrote:
skullz17 wrote:

Wait, what if they don't play EE anymore? Then they will stay on the list forever. This makes the list an inaccurate representation of the members of your crew.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by:

#8 2015-04-06 19:59:17

Moukdaboss
Banned

skullz17 wrote:
Moukdaboss wrote:
skullz17 wrote:

Wait, what if they don't play EE anymore? Then they will stay on the list forever. This makes the list an inaccurate representation of the members of your crew.

True, I'll remove the inactive people that I know quit ee

Wooted by:

#9 2015-04-11 23:25:22

Moukdaboss
Banned

Wooted by:

#10 2015-04-26 20:28:27

Moukdaboss
Banned

I'm resigning from MS crew because most of the players are inactive or don't want to be in the crew.
This page won't be updated anymore.

Lock

Wooted by:
Moukdaboss1430076507499035

Board footer