Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-04-12 03:45:55, last edited by Blindz0r (2015-04-12 16:01:36)

Blindz0r

Path To Shelter

After a long 1.5 years of inactivity in the Everybody Edits community , I have returned with a new and impressive work.
I have not made a level in quite some time and have been feeling the atmosphere of the EE community. Without further a due I present to you:

Path To Shelter
tQy8kcs.png
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shivered by a falling sensation you awake to find yourself deep in the ruins of an old bridge connecting to a a bunker of some sort. Dive down and complete the challenges to get to the shelter! Your safety depends on it!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is my complete return to EE and a great Debut map that I've worked on for about a week. Complete all challenges and post a screenshot here and I'll put you on the winners sign.

Enjoy! http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWw8KbY1-9a0I

Credit:

Art
-Blindz0r

Mini Games
-Blindz0r

A huge thanks to my friend and tester
-Rgl32

Thank you so much for playing~!

The old blind man said "You're Blind z0r".

Want to see someone interviewed? Follow this Link !

Wooted by:

#2 2015-04-12 13:24:48

skullz17

Re: Path To Shelter

I like the concept, but some of the minis are too hard for me. I can complete some of them, but it takes a while and I don't really enjoy them that much. For example, the 2nd mini. It's not crazy difficult, but it's still annoying for me. And the 5th mini looks like a mini I have seen recycled countless times before //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue . I didn't complete the level, because I only had time to get to the 5th mini. I like the art, you did a good job with that, but I don't see how that bridge can be floating.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by:

#3 2015-04-12 14:00:15, last edited by Moukdaboss (2015-04-12 14:08:46)

Moukdaboss
Banned

ada0a3849697b221ee9a7d2f559918ea.png

great level! but can you fix the portals of where i am on the screenie.. im stuck

idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

Wooted by:

#4 2015-04-12 14:15:12

Kira

7gDh4Fz.png

Not too impressive, most of the minis were completly random and repetitive.
Still enjoying though

Wooted by:

#5 2015-04-12 16:05:30, last edited by Blindz0r (2015-04-12 16:13:01)

Blindz0r

skullz17 wrote:

I like the concept, but some of the minis are too hard for me. I can complete some of them, but it takes a while and I don't really enjoy them that much. For example, the 2nd mini. It's not crazy difficult, but it's still annoying for me. And the 5th mini looks like a mini I have seen recycled countless times before //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue . I didn't complete the level, because I only had time to get to the 5th mini. I like the art, you did a good job with that, but I don't see how that bridge can be floating.

Thank you for liking the concept the bridge is well supposed to be floating lol. I would tell you a quick guide to Challenge 2 but I want you to figure it out. Also the 5th Challenge is , yeah a bit too hard and has been used a lot "Speed Control", but a good Challenge is still a good Challenge. For this level I tried to be innovative in every Challenge and so far I haven't had any major complaints. Thank you for your opinion //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

*NOTE*

Spectating Portals are fixed!

The old blind man said "You're Blind z0r".

Want to see someone interviewed? Follow this Link !

#6 2015-04-12 18:55:53

JELLYBODY_
Banned

It's Alright. Funny World //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

864.png?m=1428719458

JELLYBODY_1428861353494034

Board footer