Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-15 11:55:05, last edited by Kamekthemagician (2015-03-15 13:02:06)

Kamekthemagician

Coloured doors races!

Hello another time! Today I decided to make a medium world where people could play races and the winner got info of how can you unlock red ninja smiley.

Here´s the URL of the world so you can play it alone or with friends every time you want: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW7SqNfnnjbkI

There is space for only 3 races (easy, normal, hard).

If you want to sumbit ideas of levels like those 3 ones, you can sumbit the image of your levels here! But your levels must follow some rules:

- The level must be 50 long x 13 tall (I´ll show later an image of the borders of the correct level)

- You can use basic bricks, but only the ones which colours are the same as doors and gates: Red, yellow, light blue, dark blue, green and pink.

- You can only use arrows or boosts as action bricks. You can not use dots.

- You can put if you want a gate at the middle of the level as a checkpoint.

- You must put a gate at the end of the level so nobody cheats.

I´ll change the levels every week. If I have no new levels of you guys, I´ll make my own levels too.

*All the levels that are created by me or the ones you send me and I choose will appear in another world.

Minigames achievements:

1. Double win. Two players won in the same race once!
2. Triple win. Three players won in the same race once!
3. Beginner streak. A player won two times in a row!

See you! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

udZX0YY.gif

My nickname in-game is Supermariobros20. I have played EE for 4 years! I love creating Super Mario worlds!

#2 2015-03-15 23:44:42

Creature

Re: Coloured doors races!

Race became so boring.

This is a false statement.

Creature1426459482483411

Board footer