Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2015-03-13 22:35:46

Creature

Re: Official Contest Results Complaining Topic

Anak wrote:
Creature wrote:

I like the way Jawapa tries to stop a complaining by saying "Just stop! You don't even know what you are talking about.", he should feel so ashamed.

Well you see he says that probably bc he's right.

I just don't like when people say that to me, why would I post something if I don't know what's this about?

This is a false statement.

#77 2015-03-13 22:36:39, last edited by Calicara (2015-03-13 22:37:21)

Calicara

Creature wrote:

I like the way Jawapa tries to stop a complaining by saying "Just stop! You don't even know what you are talking about.", he should feel so ashamed.

Creature please stop. Whether or not you like Jawapa he has, for the most part, represented himself as a reasonably mature user on the forums. I know you are upset that you didn't win but I'm so sick of your mod bashing.

As for the others who are complaining it's makes me ashamed how babyish you're all acting. It's ok to be sad to lose, but that is no reason to be mad at the winners. They won fair and square. I know I haven't been the best sport in past contests myself, but I am trying to get better. I will not feel sorry for those who lost. I will praise those who won. There will be more contests in the future.

As my sixth grade teacher once said, "Pull up your big girl panties and get over it."

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

Wooted by: (5)

#78 2015-03-13 22:46:02

soulrunner

Taken from my topic I have posted:

The map was to cluttered!

There wasn't enough room for the staff members to add smileys and the logo / globe.

l141.gif

#79 2015-03-13 22:56:15

CupidHeart

If you were mod's friend, you will always get something...

IH7GfcQ.png

Wooted by:

#80 2015-03-13 23:19:29, last edited by Slingshot (2015-03-13 23:21:17)

Slingshot
Website

We need a complete redo of this contest.

NOW.

I don't know why the heck I (and other good entries) Wasn't in 3rd place or higher... TOOP, JaWapa, Care to explain?

#81 2015-03-13 23:28:09

skullz17

I don't know, possibly because there were over 150 entries, causing your chances to be significantly slimmed down?

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by: (3)

#82 2015-03-13 23:28:13

ILoveBaconYUM

How about for the next contest, the amount of winning teams is the same as the amount of teams that sign up. That way everyone wins. Genius.

Wooted by: (2)

#83 2015-03-13 23:29:29

Slingshot
Website

ILoveBaconYUM wrote:

How about for the next contest, the amount of winning teams is the same as the amount of teams that sign up. That way everyone wins. Genius.

Or just half of the teams that sign up, so you have a 50/50 chance //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#84 2015-03-13 23:32:53

soulrunner

Or maybe build good levels? And ones with space for the EE Logo?

l141.gif

#85 2015-03-13 23:40:50

Abelysk

Slingshot wrote:

NOW.

I don't know why the heck I (and other good entries) Wasn't in 3rd place or higher... TOOP, JaWapa, Care to explain?

Everyone keeps thinking about themselves //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#86 2015-03-14 00:02:44, last edited by gkaby (2015-03-14 00:39:35)

gkaby
Website

pls criticism(if poss) and full results

edit also thanks to toop for putting in a lot of hard work to host the contest and judge 2 tildas 150(?) levels in like 2 days

FqmU1G8.gif

idk

#87 2015-03-14 00:07:51

some woman

HOLY CRAP!!!! DO YOU MEAN TO SAY I PLACED ANYTHING OTHER THAN #1????? THAT'S IT!!! THIS CONTEST IS CRAP!!!!!! I DEMAND A REDO!!!!! THE MODS ARE SO DUMB OMMGGGGGGGG ~half the people in this thread

and for those who think the guardians judge entirely on minimap art, just because one of the winners decided to shade a tree or add some variety to the ground or something doesn't mean that they only won because one of the judges pressed the "m" button and said "oh my god it's beautiful"

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#88 2015-03-14 00:09:34

koxii

where is the list of world which have won the contest?

#89 2015-03-14 00:10:27

some woman

koxii wrote:

where is the list of world which have won the contest?

it's at the official blog. first post, ya can't miss it!

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#90 2015-03-14 00:26:17

annaschull

(WARNING: LOTS OF OPINIONS)
first of all, congratulations to the winners! half of you didn't deserve it. I can honestly say, based on my opinion, that 1st place was a great world. Most everything else was scattered blocks and backgrounds, like abstract art. I don't know about you, but i very strongly believe this needs a rejudge, this time based on quality. Maybe you could get some other people to judge too? As for future contests, i would say that you should let mods/guardians judge and not enter if they are judging. Toop, i kind of feel like you had a biased opinion, but as JaWappa said earlier, everybody's opinion is different. I also liked the idea of a top 50 post, so we could at least see if we were close? I also liked the idea of every participant (who wasn't disqualified or removed) to get a smiley, and for the winners to get an extra smiley and the other prizes. Once again, i still strongly believe this needs a rejudge, with more people judging that didn't enter. Please woot if you agree.
<Rant over, sorry, just needed to release that>

hi, i'm annaschull
you seem to have found my signature
have some skittles

Wooted by: (4)

#91 2015-03-14 00:54:24

mikelin

Why?????

So... WTH?! 囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧

So mamy 囧's

Why don't they make 囧 smiley and 囧Bruce smiley? Really 囧 indeed! :囧:

#92 2015-03-14 01:13:05

annaschull

Slingshot wrote:

NOW.

I'm going to agree with slingshot. This contest needs a complete re-judgement. There were plenty of good entries that didn't place. Also, slingshot, would you mind posting a link to your entry? i would like to see it.

hi, i'm annaschull
you seem to have found my signature
have some skittles

#93 2015-03-14 01:36:00

RavaTroll

It's all Chris' fault anyway.

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#94 2015-03-14 01:54:48

Master1

Creature wrote:

He said you don't know what you're talking about, because it's true. You said that you caught me giving myself extra points, which is a total lie. Toop did all the judging and narrowed it down to the final four for us to vote on. I saw that mine was in the final four, and voted for another instead. I could have given myself a bonus, but I didn't because it would have been stupid if I did, plus the others were all much better anyways.

Please explain how you got the idea that I was giving myself extra points. I need proof that you know what you're talking about //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Wooted by:

#95 2015-03-14 02:01:27

Creature

Master1 wrote:
Creature wrote:

He said you don't know what you're talking about, because it's true. You said that you caught me giving myself extra points, which is a total lie. Toop did all the judging and narrowed it down to the final four for us to vote on. I saw that mine was in the final four, and voted for another instead. I could have given myself a bonus, but I didn't because it would have been stupid if I did, plus the others were all much better anyways.

Please explain how you got the idea that I was giving myself extra points. I need proof that you know what you're talking about //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Are you sure you haven't asked Toop to add you in top 4?

This is a false statement.

#96 2015-03-14 02:15:03

Master1

Creature wrote:
Master1 wrote:
Creature wrote:

Are you sure you haven't asked Toop to add you in top 4?

I didn't, and... why would I? What's the point in winning a contest if you know you didn't win it legit? The fun in contests doesn't just come from the prizes, it also comes from knowing you worked hard and made something good enough to place.

I like how you are now questioning me about it, when you said you saw me do it.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Wooted by:

#97 2015-03-14 02:18:36

SPT

half of these people wrote:

i didnt win?!??!?!! admins ar horibl their noobs!!!!!!!!!!

Wooted by: (4)

#98 2015-03-14 02:58:50

AK712

Let me make something very clear:

Olympic athletes train years for the Olympics. They put in blood, sweat, and tears to make it to the top. Once they get to the event, GUESS WHAT??? Only the first 3 players get something. You don't see Olympic athletes throwing hissy fits for losing something they worked years for. Yet here you are, throwing tantrums for working at most a few days on pixels in a video game and not getting in the top 10.

In the real world, not everyone wins. Deal with it.

O4DmNuI.png

#99 2015-03-14 03:02:09, last edited by gkaby (2015-03-14 03:03:20)

gkaby
Website

lol i only worked for like 30 min on my team's world rip

edit: i win post 100 on this topic

idk

#100 2015-03-14 08:56:04, last edited by Kamekthemagician (2015-03-14 08:57:00)

Kamekthemagician

AK712 wrote:

Let me make something very clear:

Olympic athletes train years for the Olympics. They put in blood, sweat, and tears to make it to the top. Once they get to the event, GUESS WHAT??? Only the first 3 players get something. You don't see Olympic athletes throwing hissy fits for losing something they worked years for. Yet here you are, throwing tantrums for working at most a few days on pixels in a video game and not getting in the top 10.

In the real world, not everyone wins. Deal with it.

In the Olympic games there are proofs that the winners really won. For example in a race, the first who passes the black and white line wins.

In this game one person must think which world is the best. In a race, you can see who touches the black and white line. In this game you can´t; you can only trust the judge.

udZX0YY.gif

My nickname in-game is Supermariobros20. I have played EE for 4 years! I love creating Super Mario worlds!

Wooted by:
RavaTroll1510195466682661

Board footer