Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-08 02:35:47

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Note to most of you...

Why is this not a not to everyone? Because not everyone on these forums does this, that's why.

Speaking for myself, and others, there is a lot that is making these forums an utter dump.  By others, I mainly speak for those who post with common sense, and don't wast people's time on here.

First off, we are sick of seeing topics about illuminati.  This is so old.  It was never funny.  Ever.  Most of you don't even know what the illuminati was.  First off, it wasn't necessarily a triangle that you all start chanting about.  Put a rest to it.  It's been dead since the 16th century.  When I logged on earlier, there was 5 topics that were unread that had something to do with illuminati.  That is ignorant, and completely pointless.

Secondly, you all need to stop acting like 5 year olds.  Stop whining every time someone copy a topic of yours.  You don't need to spam every other topic with your childish comments and spam.  With that, you don't need to copy other people's topics.  If someone else made a topic about something and people like it, we don't 10 more topics just like it.  Again, more ignorance.  Also, if you are going to fight with each other, PM each other and do it.  We don't want to see your stupidity.

Finally... lay off the damn forum games. I understand, they are there.  Why would they be there if they weren't meant to be used?  I get that, I really do.  Play forum games, they could be fun at times.  But you guys are beating them to death.  And by you guys, I mean a select four or five people (if you don't know who it is, you are probably one of them).

That's all I have for now.  Please learn some proper forum etiquette, have some respect for other people, and above all... please do not let your stupidity show so much.

Discord: jawp#5123

#2 2015-03-08 02:42:08, last edited by iPwner (2015-03-08 02:57:07)

iPwner
Website

Re: Note to most of you...

Yeah guys. Come off this ratchet friends. This kind of ridiculous etiquette is completely unacceptable in this professional working environment. PREACH! PREACH! listen to him cause hes a gardian! so col

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#3 2015-03-08 02:42:49

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

iPwner wrote:

Yes, we really have to get moar mature. This kind of ridiculous etiquette is unacceptable in this professional working environment. PREACH! PREACH! listen to him cause hes a gardian! so col

I'm a moderator.  And never said it had to be a professional atmosphere.

#4 2015-03-08 02:46:30

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

i wooted him because i thought it would be tasteless to say "all hail king of the ozone jawapa" but like
we ain't asking you to be Super Mature and Professional (adjust tie motion here), more like... calm down and realize this isn't the end of the world if someone's annoying you or being a little bit mean.

As for the forum games, just ignore it completely. Problem solved.

Granted, I can understand because a part of the userbase is twelve or enjoys acting like it. But still.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#5 2015-03-08 02:53:54

Anak

Preach

#6 2015-03-08 03:11:14

Calicara

On this note can we also condemn FnaF? It was only an average game that thrived off of jump scares. I'm so sick of hearing about it on forums and in game.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

#7 2015-03-08 03:12:48

Abelysk

#8 2015-03-08 03:40:21

Anak

That was physically painful to watch and listen to and I was unable to finish in the allotted time.

#9 2015-03-08 04:20:09

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

That is completely irrelevant here.  And you proved your maturity by posting that.

Not sure this classifies as preaching.  Even if it is, I'm stating what a lot of other people are thinking.

#10 2015-03-08 04:28:47

tak4n

Our almighty God Jawapa has spoken! Let's rise together to take down the forum games! Let's help the General Discussion prevail! Forum games sponsors the Illuminati but the Illuminati sponsors Doritos and Mountain Dew! This means the forum games duplicates it's topics making us act like 5 year olds! 5 has 5 numbers, 5 + 5 = 10. 10 - 1 = 9.

I am not going to finish this because if I do the forum games will find where I live and 360 no scope me. Let's 420 360 no scope forum games first.

TL;DR
Let's take down forum games!
(P.S. This post was not meant to irritate anyone other than the forum games. The forum games sees you with it's one eye. We should poke that eye out.)

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#11 2015-03-08 05:44:25, last edited by iPwner (2015-03-08 05:53:03)

iPwner
Website

He said "me quiero leche" before this, chat got flooded and couldn't take screenshot. Sorry if this creates drama, but I wanted you guys judge the hypocrisy for yourselves. Basically, tho, what I got out of this is that basically he is above all of us and no one can be immature except for himself

lQbUFI5.png
oSiXE5J.png
IO5JQbQ.png
IlAcxdT.png

And finally, this, to lighten the mood.. :-P
cW5yjMl.png

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

Im A ®a®ity ®

#12 2015-03-08 05:49:25

Cow

I remember one time some of our neighbors who were studying ballet dancing got dressed up to look like raccoons. One of them was a mother raccoon, and the other a father raccoon. And there was a boy raccoon and a girl raccoon, and they made up a dance about that family.

Wooted by: (2)

#13 2015-03-08 05:58:35, last edited by Calicara (2015-03-08 05:58:51)

Calicara

@ipwner: I don't get the point of your post. You are creating drama where there doesn't need to be drama. I agree with Jawapa. I'm sick of all the illuminati, and whiny posters. It's not like he's condemning any one person in particular, it's just a general note to the public. So what if he's being critical, it's honest opinion and it's reasonable too. This forums doesn't have to be entirely formal, but it doesn't need to be a crap hole either. There's a difference between joking around and just being plain stupid.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

Wooted by:

#14 2015-03-08 06:02:41

iPwner
Website

That reminds me of a story! Once there was a little cat. The cat was on the farm and met a mosquito. They became great friendzies. ^_^ They went to the farm and a horsie came over to play! Yay! Then, the horsie became hungry and ate the little mosquito. =C It died'zd. So, the cat ated the horsezie and then everyone was sad. The end! :-(

Im A ®a®ity ®

#15 2015-03-08 06:17:23

gkaby
Website

I find the illuminati jokes funny depending on whether it is implemented well.
There are quite a lot of illuminati topics. It may be good to have just the forum game one or a single off topic thread for everyone to post their illuminati jokes.

idk

#16 2015-03-08 12:15:36

Dazz

Finally,,,this it should've happened almost a week  ago when it started.

#17 2015-03-08 12:47:42

Wonkathing

Instead of complaining about the mass of idiots, why not take action?
If you didn't notice, all the Illuminati posts are made by twelve year olds. Similarly, the people who act like five year olds are LITERALLY FIVE YEARS OLD. You chose to let this be a family friendly game, and that means people of all ages are going to play it. The cancerous posts by Snivy2014 should be excused, because as evident in his username, he was born in 2014, and is therefore only one year old. If you really don't want the brainless spams expressed by this portion of the game's audience, then a simple solution would be to make the game for ages fifteen plus (like everyone already told you).

EKG_Asystole.jpg

Wooted by: (3)

#18 2015-03-08 12:51:25

Onjit
Website

Wonkathing wrote:

If you didn't notice, all the Illuminati posts are made by twelve year olds. Similarly, the people who act like five year olds are LITERALLY FIVE YEARS OLD. You chose to let this be a family friendly game, and that means people of all ages are going to play it. The cancerous posts by Snivy2014 should be excused, because as evident in his username, he was born in 2014, and is therefore only one year old. If you really don't want the brainless spams expressed by this portion of the game's audience, then a simple solution would be to make the game for ages fifteen plus (like everyone already told you).

hahaha you're hilarious

:.|:;

#19 2015-03-08 12:56:22

Master1

JaWapa wrote:

Why is this not a not to everyone? Because not everyone on these forums does this, that's why.

Speaking for myself, and others, there is a lot that is making these forums an utter dump.  By others, I mainly speak for those who post with common sense, and don't wast people's time on here.

First off, we are sick of seeing topics about illuminati.  This is so old.  It was never funny.  Ever.  Most of you don't even know what the illuminati was.  First off, it wasn't necessarily a triangle that you all start chanting about.  Put a rest to it.  It's been dead since the 16th century.  When I logged on earlier, there was 5 topics that were unread that had something to do with illuminati.  That is ignorant, and completely pointless.

Secondly, you all need to stop acting like 5 year olds.  Stop whining every time someone copy a topic of yours.  You don't need to spam every other topic with your childish comments and spam.  With that, you don't need to copy other people's topics.  If someone else made a topic about something and people like it, we don't 10 more topics just like it.  Again, more ignorance.  Also, if you are going to fight with each other, PM each other and do it.  We don't want to see your stupidity.

Finally... lay off the damn forum games. I understand, they are there.  Why would they be there if they weren't meant to be used?  I get that, I really do.  Play forum games, they could be fun at times.  But you guys are beating them to death.  And by you guys, I mean a select four or five people (if you don't know who it is, you are probably one of them).

That's all I have for now.  Please learn some proper forum etiquette, have some respect for other people, and above all... please do not let your stupidity show so much.

This topic makes me cry.

1st - I remember you saying several times that EE had a lot of children in its userbase, doesn't that mean that the majority of the forums would also contain children? You are upset about people acting childish, and not acting their age, when in fact, they are acting their age. That's how kids act. They are going to whine, and act ignorant, and there is nothing you can do about it. This is a kids game after all //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

2nd - So what if people want to play the forum games a lot? I know how you feel about them, I hate them too, but there are some people who probably love them. Just ignore the fact that they play them, and accept that they enjoy them, and the world will be a better place.

There is no need to create a ranty topic on this ._.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#20 2015-03-08 13:07:39

tentacleTherapist

Although yes I agree with Jawapa I don't think that the names coming to mind are the full cause of blame for the forums being maelstrom of irrelevant content since their return. I was thinking on this last week and in my opinion since the official forums have returned a lot of new users have signed up not fully understanding what a forum is an especially not understanding the rules.
On the original forum because of the large number of successful and active mods and mature members shaping new users so as to avoid problems like what we face now. The new forum only contains one moderator, Zoey, although the fault doesn't lie with her either as she is only one person.
I think what might help is as a community ensure that the new users understand the rules, meaning no grave-digging, no double posting, no posting pointless whiny topics and no posting off topic in particular as seems to be the main problems. Honestly I think if you guys want this new forum to work successfully you need to get back into that more strict mentality we had on the old forum so as to maintain order.

This is hella gay

#21 2015-03-08 13:16:52

Onjit
Website

^ Agreed. Bring down the iron fist and make those whiny brats behave!

:.|:;

#22 2015-03-08 13:51:45

daneeko

Wonkathing wrote:

15+!?!?! WHAT ABOUT MEH! D:

UzI5nBc.png

#23 2015-03-08 13:59:05

skullz17

HEY GUESS WHAT JAWAPA YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR SUCKS GREEN IS CLEARLY SUPERIOR

^ the way you're acting for some of this post

What I mean by that is that you're mostly complaining about someone's personal preference. This includes sense of humour (illuminati jokes) and form of entertainment (forum games). I would agree that illuminati jokes are getting old now, but I believe some users enjoy them. You could say that the majority are bored with them and there are too many, but I think they are dying down now anyway. I mean they haven't really been around on these forums for that long in the first place. It's not a big deal. As for forum games, I don't see any real reason to care how much time people spend playing forum games, unless you are concerned for their health. But clearly it's not their health you are concerned about, you just have this crazy idea that they are somehow ruining the rest of the forums.

other than that stuff, you mention pointless whiney topics and people generally acting like 5 year olds. Well I'm sure most of these things will be dealt by mods fairly quickly, as they come under the category of rule-breaking posts. I don't think they are a massive problem either.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#24 2015-03-08 14:17:50

Zumza

Don't stop people making the things they like. If its not disturbing someone else its fine!

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#25 2015-03-08 14:31:56

Vitalijus
Website

What about just don't let "MLG" on this forums? This would be good for moderators becouse mlg includes random not funny memes and illuminati stuff.

wn7I7Oa.png

Zoey20701425851563480635

Board footer