Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-20 10:56:25, last edited by Sand (2015-02-28 14:38:32)

Sand

My new Smileys (Also starting to make blocks, decorations, etc.)

LfoWBhZ.png Tired - looks chubby tbh.
ffXafPv.png Beaten Up / Defeated - This looks better. Updated it.
43aZEn7.png Worried / I didn't do it Smiley - Just like tired, it looks chubby tbh, but that's why I like this one xD
Oi4oJNF.png Bearded Smiley - I think this one is the best one I made so far //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
qjZ7qvI.png Gasp Smiley - Hmm...
m9NQOB9.png Offended Smiley - I didn't really know...
ezXYK6K.png "You've got to be kidding me..." Smiley - Better version of the "Are you kidding me / Really..." Smiley.
vD6H0rH.png Smash Ball Powered Smiley - I wonder if I'm the first to have done something like this... Seemed like a good idea at first //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
7sCRSFs.png Worried Smiley (2.0) - Better version of the worried smiley, the first one is more like a guilty smiley in my opinion.
n2QmNYl.png Crazy - Does he look like a mad man or what? I don't really think he does, and I'm the one who made him...
TDbxsuB.png Smash Ball - Block or Deco., I wouldn't know. Best paired with the Smash Ball Powered Smiley.
LwabcaY.png Doubtful Smiley - I doubt he'll make it in the game xD
3mntT0r.png Nicolas Cage Smiley - You don't say! Requested by Onjit
BiM6dVx.png Suspicious Smiley? - I'm suspicious of making this smiley?!
QtVWJjN.png Mr. T Smiley - I'm sorry, it had to be done, considering I LOVE Mr. T...
HKKEqBu.png Mario Smiley
JsrSZle.png Luigi Smiley
N0OVEC6.png Toad Smiley
4DgjpCf.png Wario Smiley
LXPZEPO.png Waluigi Smiley
FZ5WmrW.png Ghost Smiley - Not an actual ghost, a smiley dressed like a ghost. (Halloween is in October, I know. I know it's only February / March right now.)
DRNrA4A.png Worried Smiley 1.5 - Contest Smiley from...I can't remember. I've edited it though.

And now for my "Alternate" series, which I only came up with moments ago:
Dxw6WzD.pngoT1FjN1.pngK5tizUV.pngUlqJdPF.png Alternate Smiley (1,2,3,4)
WNuLPXE.pngwHsNVaz.pngxcm1i6g.pngVKfGb0P.png Alternate Grin (1,2,3,4)
FDY3QlO.png Alternate Happy (1)
iUulYOR.png Alternate Crazy - I think it is...

ohtgIQe.pngGT2dCSV.png2VuJpLT.png
ORYMIsU.pngUHYf9Z6.pngvLo9Wvf.png
My own version of the Grass Tileset, with (hopefully) proper edges.

These are the smilies and blocks/deco's that I've made so far. I've never really made a custom smiley and critique is appreciated. I'll be making more //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

YioBJdW.png
Thanks Onjit

#2 2015-02-20 12:33:29

Jedpogi

Re: My new Smileys (Also starting to make blocks, decorations, etc.)

the third smiley looks what the terminator looks like before

叄咶吹吱吅厬匷匕勹动凸刲刳刎凸制冹匸勋像償亡丸乮伶睻豖豔財貜谷谧谕鷙鶂鶢鷑袂蠲蠿勋像償亡丸乮伶睻豖豔㰹㲐㱯㳫㲎財貜吅厬匷匕勹动凸刲刳刎凸衢袶蜽蝽蝇螷虜蘢葖萜蓀蒱臯臼俠俟俘䶳两买予丵乂争䳮䴻䳻䵍䵏䵴丹义䶘乸亖乵么乯圞圝圜圛圚圙團圗圖圕圔圓園亠亞亹亸伏伦冁儿兾冃冫冷冷冥冧凕勓勦劔礞䮼㼿㽗㼟㽵㼼㽹㽴㻻㶈㸁鐒鏔鏟鐷鹳鸟糱紘糹紖瘦癣癶瘱痿皜妍妋奋妘夲太圌四䯗彗垭䮘䰜幼幺螨枞奒㱯㰹㲐㱯㚻㚎㛷瘺皙皁阆阝閁髈薟蕚藃藯藎薒薝蕙薭蕴菲菏萠落萇菞菵萬䪺铭働䛒砯㩾癟䓪星卐卍厚印叄厉厕去叮厝匇匛匍勲区勨厉吪变厹吸吂厯厞䟬䞾侸㐀㐅㐻㓩㔗㕀㘛㖴㖕㗼㘣㘄㖵㘇㘯㘞㘟㖠㖍㱷㲷㱨㱃㲗㳓㲃㲺㳝㳨㳖㲅㱘㳀㳐㳖㳫㳫㔩㒽㒠㓯㓿㓀㒚㒭㓈㒚㓽㓷㔦㕂㙾㘧㚏㜶㛠㝋㛄㜬㛲㛜㜧㜆㚺㚡㜟㝞㞀㝏㞁㞬㞧㝤㝽㞺㞗㝄㜞㝖㝜㞃㞭㟕㟗㡉㟛㠚㠙㡩㠠㟜㠻㡵㣪㢓㣻㣀㢄㢩㣂㤂㥹㣹㥟㤹㤝㥚㥋㤹㥶㤧㤐䫒䫶䭊䫱䬊䪰涢涂涯浹淝淭笼竟筇讏謸讠讟譭讖譍謨謣豺谪豔豤谻豲豤豻豖谕谡豋賏貎貵貏豢賘賌貋跳趺跹踵踣赻趞跅趲踰踷軨躾軎軞軦軾軀躦躀躕軩躙躑辫转辤迏辘辄轴辜迖辦迏辚辭辶辴迉迭辯辻辁迬迧辫鄘郅邮郪郛邯部釐醡釄酷酣醢醥里酶釓釉野金鋁鉏銎鉖銓銼鋓銼鎥鏑鎗鏓鏉鎓鍕鍯鏗鏾鏤鎕鎫鎒鍭鎔鎪鎗鍺鎵鏓鐎鐡铗钖钄铕锓铮铐锍铼锞铡锒

02/04/2021: Sorry for being an unfunny piece of ****, no-good human trash. I hate my **** life.

#3 2015-02-20 13:41:40

Onjit
Website

Smash Ball Powered Smiley is best. Should be added to the game.

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#4 2015-02-20 16:05:39

Sand

Onjit wrote:

Smash Ball Powered Smiley is best. Should be added to the game.

Thanks Onjit //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile I really appreciate that!

YioBJdW.png
Thanks Onjit

Wooted by:

#5 2015-02-20 17:11:18

xen90

You stole my "Are you kidding me smiley" ....

#6 2015-02-20 17:38:18, last edited by Sand (2015-02-20 17:40:31)

Sand

xen90 wrote:

I didn't see it. But I'm sorry nonetheless. Not like it hasn't happened before that two people come up with things that look exactly the same.

EDIT: Now that I look, they look quite identical. My apologies once again. I'll try making another one. If you look closely, the mouth is just a little different.

YioBJdW.png
Thanks Onjit

#7 2015-02-20 18:30:37

xen90

Sand wrote:
xen90 wrote:

I didn't see it. But I'm sorry nonetheless. Not like it hasn't happened before that two people come up with things that look exactly the same.

EDIT: Now that I look, they look quite identical. My apologies once again. I'll try making another one. If you look closely, the mouth is just a little different.

Yep i didn't notice the mouth difference. Sorry //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#8 2015-02-20 18:48:05

Sand

xen90 wrote:
Sand wrote:
xen90 wrote:

Yep i didn't notice the mouth difference. Sorry //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

It's OK, I changed it, no more confusions about the smiley. Thanks for apologising //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

YioBJdW.png
Thanks Onjit

#9 2015-02-21 12:31:15, last edited by Onjit (2015-02-21 12:31:24)

Onjit
Website

Can you make a Nicolas Cage smiley? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

:.|:;

#10 2015-02-21 12:54:10

Sand

Gonna post it with some other smileys xD

YioBJdW.png
Thanks Onjit

#11 2015-02-28 14:40:25

Sand

More Smilies and Blocks are up //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

YioBJdW.png
Thanks Onjit

#12 2015-02-28 16:21:02

Kamekthemagician

Mario-themed smileys will be never added, because heros or game characters are never added.

Also I saw some smileys that look almost the same (the difference between gasp and offended smiley is only 1 pixel...).

udZX0YY.gif

My nickname in-game is Supermariobros20. I have played EE for 4 years! I love creating Super Mario worlds!

#13 2015-02-28 16:38:10

Sand

Kamekthemagician wrote:

Mario-themed smileys will be never added, because heros or game characters are never added.

Also I saw some smileys that look almost the same (the difference between gasp and offended smiley is only 1 pixel...).

They really don't care that much for copyright-stuff... Mario-themed smileys can be added, considering there are also the mario blocks in there too. Also, I am aware of the 1 pixel diference between some smileys...

YioBJdW.png
Thanks Onjit

Sand1425137890477687

Board footer