Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

NR2001

Re: Beware of False Krock Bot!

This has really gone too far. The malware is becoming more and more dangerous. If you could give me the fake bots, I can report it to Microsoft as malware.   Illegal malware.

Or, you can do it yourself here, if you want to. An admin should really do this.
https://www.microsoft.com/security/port … ubmit.aspx
Please report this malware, and put this as a explanation:

This file is a Trojan Horse that pretends to be an Everybody Edits bot. (An EE Bot is an offline program that can do automated tasks for your EE level.) When activated, it puts spyware on your computer and collects your EE email and password. I am not sure of the exact damage it does, but it is not legitimate. It is fake.

Add to this, please.
Put Microsoft Security Essentials as a product, and enter your email. (They do not share emails, I've reported to them several times.)
Send, wait a few days, they do a full inspection, then they make malware definitions.
For those who got infected, download Microsoft Security Essentials after they have the definitions, do a full scan, then it should remove the malware. Simple, right?
After that is done, use SFC /scannow, and chkdsk /f in cmd.exe as administrator.
I'd also recommend using Windows 7.   XP is old. If you can't, use Windows XP except use standard account, only admin account when you need to.
I know I am new, but when it comes to malware, I drop nukes on them. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Notice my avatar picture?

Last edited by NR2001 (Jun 30 2012 7:47:08 am)

#52 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Chewy wrote:

*facepalm* You brought this upon yourself. Also, why does everyone care about bots? Must be the new fad. I really need to catch up on the last few months.

Agreed.
Just end the damn BS that you bring on yourself by ending that littile 'bot movement' of yours, maybe then things will be better?
And most people could care less about a bot, let people get their computers infected if they're dumb enough to download a suspicious bot from a suspicious user. Common Sense?

#53 Before February 2015

NR2001

DylanDaSkater wrote:
Chewy wrote:

*facepalm* You brought this upon yourself. Also, why does everyone care about bots? Must be the new fad. I really need to catch up on the last few months.

Agreed.
Just end the damn BS that you bring on yourself by ending that littile 'bot movement' of yours, maybe then things will be better?
And most people could care less about a bot, let people get their computers infected if they're dumb enough to download a suspicious bot from a suspicious user. Common Sense?

I agree.

#54 Before February 2015

Persona

A couple of new storys to tell:

In a PM, dav112 sent me a pm:
UcSR2.png
When I clicked it, it tried to redirect me (Something I would not let it.)
If anyone wants to try out the link, go ahead and figure out what it really is.

It appears to be some kind of HTML, so I would suggest you be very careful.

It redirects you in 1~2 seconds, so you might beable to stop it somehow.

====

I got my tinychat back, thanks to the team there.
I didn't have to start over.

====

~persona

PS -- I also find it odd that I know everything he listed, and is nothing indicating who he is..

Last edited by Persona (Jul 3 2012 9:07:12 pm)

#55 Before February 2015

capasha

Persona wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/UcSR2.png

====

====

~persona

PS -- I also find it odd that I know everything he listed, and is nothing indicating who he is..

Looks more like a Dox to me. Learn to use http://web-sniffer.net/ next time.

#56 Before February 2015

Persona

oo, nice site.   I should use it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#57 Before February 2015

NR2001

Persona wrote:

====

====

~persona

Alright, a little computer security 101:
The link looks like dropbox. Now, dav112 could've made some bbcode that makes the link look like that, but goes to somewhere else. Roll your mouse over the link to see where it ACTUALLY goes before clicking it.
I tested with that web-sniffer website, and I got an HTTP: 404 file not found, so that link must be fake, as in the display text is dropbox but the actual link is somewhere else. That, or dav112 could've deleted the dropbox file.

I believe what happened is this:
Google.com
The link when clicked goes to Example.com. The display text looks like Google.com. Replace Example with a malware website and replace google with dropbox link that does(n't) exist. I believe he used bbcode because it is on.
Could you open notepad, and roll your mouse over the link, and without clicking on it, write in notepad where the link really goes and PM me the link so that I can investigate? (a request, don't do it if you don't want to.)
Thanks.
-NR2001

#58 Before February 2015

Legitturtle09

Hmm I have some suspiscion on that link... I used notepad, and saved it as an html file, (using the html code) and then, as i suspected, it was a "404" error, as in dropbox. So dav112 most likely deleted the info when/if he saw it on this post.   Or it was fake. (unless persona opened it and it was dropbox),

#59 Before February 2015

Persona

Dav is apparently his puppet.   I don't understand why he doesn't reboot to factory mode.   I'm actually starting to think he is the one behind all this..
Eitherway, i do not trust him

#60 Before February 2015

dav112

Yeah I have already restored to factory stock, I was just sending you my info on undefined, and what I know about him. The redirecting thing must have been something on dropbox's public folders or something. Also I removed the link cause I didn't want other people to see what was on there.

#61 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

dav112 wrote:

Yeah I have already restored to factory stock, I was just sending you my info on undefined, and what I know about him. The redirecting thing must have been something on dropbox's public folders or something. Also I removed the link cause I didn't want other people to see what was on there.

Reformat your computer.

#62 Before February 2015

Legitturtle09

Persona wrote:

I'm actually starting to think he is the one behind all this..
Eitherway, i do not trust him

Well you could possibly be correct, because we all know that Dav112 can program, because he has made a well-working autobuilder. But I still dont see why some idiot wants to screw up your computer. Ugh. People these days.

#63 Before February 2015

Persona

dav112, the information on there was nothing impressive.   The only one that people wouldn't know is "He is swedish", even though I said that a while ago.
And if you reformated, then why are you still concerned?
It worked for me fine, hell I keep getting attempts to get hacked.   I just ignore them.
other then that, you said he hated the bot movement, he hates me, and he wants to destroy all the bots.
I alrteady knew those things, and why you want to hide that is beyond me.
If you are still being puppeted by Undefined, the only way you can remove it is reformatting, and clearing your registry.
The fact someone said you knew how to program also makes this case more peculiar.

Either way, good luck

#64 Before February 2015

Undead04

Oh god the drama. Also, I hardly think Dav is behind this. If he made an auto-builder bot, why destroy a bot site, and furthermore the bots themselves? (Plus he's a really nice person) It hardly makes any sense unless he is just slow, which is unlikely. If anyone can find this guys true IP, I know a site that lets you search up some IPs and provide details about them. If anyone has this guys IP go to www.ip-adress.com and search him up. Then you can probably take it from there and find who this "Undefined" is and such. Unless I'm a technology impaired duck this should work.

Last edited by Undead04 (Jul 6 2012 5:52:20 pm)

#65 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Undead04 wrote:

Oh god the drama. Also, I hardly think Dav is behind this. If he made an auto-builder bot, why destroy a bot site, and furthermore the bots themselves? (Plus he's a really nice person) It hardly makes any sense unless he is just slow, which is unlikely. If anyone can find this guys true IP, I know a site that lets you search up some IPs and provide details about them. If anyone has this guys IP go to www.ip-adress.com and search him up. Then you can probably take it from there and find who this "Undefined" is and such. Unless I'm a technology impaired duck this should work.

Actually the problem was not that IP addresses are unobtainable, it's that was masked
with a TOR exit node.

Oh wait, I'm supposed to be done with this topic.

Disregard this. XD

signature.png
*u stinky*

#66 Before February 2015

kittco36

wow wat a cofuffle that is very sus and complex

#67 Before February 2015

kittco36

i know ill probably get a waning 4 this but i saw this thing and it looks dodgy can u guys check it out
yhe link is here:http://pastebin.com/iRwkEXvy

#68 Before February 2015

kittco36

you can   get this thing called longurlplease and it lenthens over 25 difernt url shorterers

NR2001 wrote:
Persona wrote:

====

====

~persona

The link looks like dropbox. Now, dav112 could've made some bbcode that makes the link look like that, but goes to somewhere else. Roll your mouse over the link to see where it ACTUALLY goes before clicking it.
I tested with that web-sniffer website, and I got an HTTP: 404 file not found, so that link must be fake, as in the display text is dropbox but the actual link is somewhere else. That, or dav112 could've deleted the dropbox file.

Google.com
The link when clicked goes to Example.com. The display text looks like Google.com. Replace Example with a malware website and replace google with dropbox link that does(n't) exist. I believe he used bbcode because it is on.
Could you open notepad, and roll your mouse over the link, and without clicking on it, write in notepad where the link really goes and PM me the link so that I can investigate? (a request, don't do it if you don't want to.)
Thanks.
-NR2001

#69 Before February 2015

AquaBlitz11

kittco36 wrote:

you can   get this thing called longurlplease and it lenthens over 25 difernt url shorterers

NR2001 wrote:
Persona wrote:

====

====

~persona

Google.com
Thanks.
-NR2001

For me... I use Google chrome. Just hover the mouse on the link then...At bottom left. It will says where it actually goes.

#70 Before February 2015

dave

Persona wrote:

Some more tips:
-Krock does not host his bots on a mediafire.
-He hosts them on his site.
-He would tell me directly, not just in a PM.
-Krock's EE username is Krock
-Krock's F EE username is Krock.
-Why would the bot not be given to other people..?   Is there like some new feature?
I did not hear about one, which I would expect.

Those aren't tips..
And Krock does host his bot on Mediafire (http://eebot-krock.weebly.com/)

#71 Before February 2015

Bluedragon

mathy wrote:

Floddyfosh? First, did YOU make DigBot? If you did, can you help me then with a bot? It doesn't have to be a digbot/snakebot, but a normal one like:

MATHY: !ping
MATHYBOT: [MBot] Pong!
MATHY: !**** (upside down exclamation mark heheh)
MATHYBOT: [MBot] Did you think that trick would work? P0NG!
MATHY: !amiadmin
MATHYBOT: [MBot] Yep, you're an admin.
SHINEE: !amiadmin
MATHYBOT: [MBot] Nope, you're not.

Got it? Stuff like tha. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

EDIT: I don't even know why I want a bot. Maybe cuz it's cool? O.o
EDIT2: Actually, it doesn't matter who teaches me bot making stuff. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile (only important thing is, my English isn't super good. Maybe a Dutch-English person could teach me botstuff? Cuz I'm Dutch.)

Lol FLoddy is Dutch, 1 third of EE is Dutch I think. lol

And what you were talking about isn't about this topic, well, bots, but not to get one..

Last edited by Bluedragon (Aug 8 2012 11:19:08 pm)

#72 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

Bluedragon wrote:
mathy wrote:

Floddyfosh? First, did YOU make DigBot? If you did, can you help me then with a bot? It doesn't have to be a digbot/snakebot, but a normal one like:

MATHY: !ping
MATHYBOT: [MBot] Pong!
MATHY: !**** (upside down exclamation mark heheh)
MATHYBOT: [MBot] Did you think that trick would work? P0NG!
MATHY: !amiadmin
MATHYBOT: [MBot] Yep, you're an admin.
SHINEE: !amiadmin
MATHYBOT: [MBot] Nope, you're not.

Got it? Stuff like tha. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

EDIT: I don't even know why I want a bot. Maybe cuz it's cool? O.o
EDIT2: Actually, it doesn't matter who teaches me bot making stuff. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile (only important thing is, my English isn't super good. Maybe a Dutch-English person could teach me botstuff? Cuz I'm Dutch.)

Lol FLoddy is Dutch, 1 third of EE is Dutch I think. lol

And what you were talking about isn't about this topic, well, bots, but not to get one..

Yes, FloddyFosh is dutch

Persona 142391404147391

Board footer