Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-09 14:43:20

RPGMaster2000
Guest

My suggestion for a logotype!

Note: This has already been mailed to Chris a couple of days ago. I'm still waiting for an answer.

I recently made a new logo for this game that I figured needed some public opinions and criticisms about. What do you guys think? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

(The first one with a plain black background...)
everybodyeditsblack.jpg

(... And the second one with an actual backdrop.)
everybodyedits.jpg
I'd love to hear comments!

// Michael

#2 2015-02-09 14:43:19

callumsalter
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

These Are Awesome! I Hope One Of These Become The Logo //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by callumsalter (Aug 14 2010 10:36:41 am)

#3 2015-02-09 14:43:18

Meredith
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

Both are highly impressive. How long did it take you to do each one?

#4 2015-02-09 14:43:17

Rurigok
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

The only thing I can think of that would fit this is: epic.

#5 2015-02-09 14:43:16

RPGMaster2000
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

I actually made the version with the backdrop first, took me about 2 hours to make. For the first version, I simply made the backdrop invisible so that took like 10 seconds. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Glad to hear you guys like 'em!

Last edited by RPGMaster2000 (Aug 14 2010 10:49:04 am)

#6 2015-02-09 14:43:15

Ciro
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

Nice logo! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#7 2015-02-09 14:43:14

iYam
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

AWESOME!
BTW Michael, where are you from?

#8 2015-02-09 14:43:13

RPGMaster2000
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

iYam wrote:

AWESOME!
BTW Michael, where are you from?

I'm from Sweden. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#9 2015-02-09 14:43:12

pimanrules
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

Hm... It's good, but not spherical enough!

MORESPHERICALpngym.png

There. That's better.

</sarcasm>

Seriously though, awesome logo.

Last edited by pimanrules (Aug 15 2010 11:54:09 am)

#10 2015-02-09 14:43:11

The Donut Monster
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

Very impressive. I just don't see how this galactic theme would relate to EE.

#11 2015-02-09 14:43:10

iYam
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

pimanrules wrote:

Hm... It's good, bot not spherical enough!

http://img.imgcake.com/MORESPHERICALpngym.png

There. That's better.

</sarcasm>

Seriously though, awesome logo.

Your "improving" is just LAME

#12 2015-02-09 14:43:09

The Donut Monster
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

iYam wrote:
pimanrules wrote:

Hm... It's good, bot not spherical enough!

http://img.imgcake.com/MORESPHERICALpngym.png

There. That's better.

</sarcasm>

Seriously though, awesome logo.

Your "improving" is just LAME

Your observing skills need some improvements

Last edited by The Donut Monster (Aug 14 2010 12:00:42 pm)

#13 2015-02-09 14:43:08

Fendox
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
iYam wrote:

AWESOME!
BTW Michael, where are you from?

I'm from Sweden. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Awesome. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
I'm from Sweden. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
And yes, I use ':D' alot.

#14 2015-02-09 14:43:07

RPGMaster2000
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

Ahaha, you definitely improved on my original logo. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

To explain my choice of a galactic theme: I figured that I would create a visual theme that made the user feel like there is an entire universe that the user can fill with their own worlds and creations. Personally, I felt that it only made sense to surround the logo with cosmical themes to make the user feel that they are in control of their own worlds and that there is an infinite number of possibilities to explore. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#15 2015-02-09 14:43:06

iYam
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Ahaha, you definitely improved on my original logo. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

To explain my choice of a galactic theme: I figured that I would create a visual theme that made the user feel like there is an entire universe that the user can fill with their own worlds and creations. Personally, I felt that it only made sense to surround the logo with cosmical themes to make the user feel that they are in control of their own worlds and that there is an infinite number of possibilities to explore. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Improved?

In the "Improved" logo you see only "verybody ed".... And all of the logo non-understanded. LOL :/
Your original just better. :/

Last edited by iYam (Aug 14 2010 1:09:57 pm)

#16 2015-02-09 14:43:05

RPGMaster2000
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

iYam wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Ahaha, you definitely improved on my original logo. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

To explain my choice of a galactic theme: I figured that I would create a visual theme that made the user feel like there is an entire universe that the user can fill with their own worlds and creations. Personally, I felt that it only made sense to surround the logo with cosmical themes to make the user feel that they are in control of their own worlds and that there is an infinite number of possibilities to explore. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Improved?

In the "Improved" logo you see only "verybody ed".... And all of the logo non-understanded. LOL :/
Your original just better. :/

I was being sarcastic... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#17 2015-02-09 14:43:04

The Donut Monster
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

Seriously, what can't you people understand in "Sarcasm"?

#18 2015-02-09 14:43:03

jDodson99
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

Yeah, iYam isn't very smart, we know. Back on subject though, I really like the idea of the levels being little planets that you can terraform, and the sever being the universe. But I think you could improve the 'EVERYBODY EDITS!" bit by making it out of in-game bricks, and by deleting the cursor that's NOT over the exclamation mark, and maybe even someone in god mode flying around the planet?

Last edited by jDodson99 (Aug 14 2010 2:10:59 pm)

#19 2015-02-09 14:43:02

RPGMaster2000
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

jDodson99 wrote:

Yeah, iYam isn't very smart, we know. Back on subject though, I really like the idea of the levels being little planets that you can terraform, and the sever being the universe. But I think you could improve the 'EVERYBODY EDITS!" bit by making it out of in-game bricks, and by deleting the cursor that's NOT over the exclamation mark, and maybe even someone in god mode flying around the planet?

Sounds like a great idea! I'll see when I have the time to make a new logo based on your suggestions. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#20 2015-02-09 14:43:01

MageBomb
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

That is one amazing logo! Great job!
It would be nice if the ball inside would be a smiley that was built from the bricks.

#21 2015-02-09 14:43:00

Killcreek
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

o_O c:cool::cool:L

Last edited by Killcreek (Aug 15 2010 12:27:59 am)

#22 2015-02-09 14:42:59

RPGMaster2000
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

New version up! Although I won't consider this a final version or anything, I simply consider it to be another option for Chris to pick from. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Replaced the upper-left cursor with a god mode smiley and added a slight texture of EE bricks to the logo.
everybodyeditsvariation.jpg

#23 2015-02-09 14:42:58

Google
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

Very nice logo.

#24 2015-02-09 14:42:57

Mephit
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

Awesome logo. I think you need to add more colors, because Everybody Edits is sooo colorful.

#25 2015-02-09 14:42:56

RPGMaster2000
Guest

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

Mephit wrote:

Awesome logo. I think you need to add more colors, because Everybody Edits is sooo colorful.

This is something that a cool backdrop could solve, since I feel that the logo is pretty much complete. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

RPGMaster2000 1423489400472032

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1621381140.7042 - Generated in 0.033 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.63 MiB (Peak: 1.84 MiB) ]