Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

pierocksocks

I'm a bit concerned.

So I was bored and decided to make a level telling people how to make a good and entertaining level. Suddenly, an admin (or so I think) comes in. While watching what he does, I was really excited. But then, he just started trolling the level. Is there some kind of hack/cheat that allows someone to go into admin mode? Or was it just an admin being mean? : / Either way, someone doesn't want me to help the community in-game...
SS or it didn't happen:
aaamg.png

#2 Before February 2015

Zap

Re: I'm a bit concerned.

Hey pie. Anyways, what the hell?

#3 Before February 2015

capasha

Same person **** up my world too. I hope that Chris removes all mods now.
I don't want to play anymore because of this crap. How fun can it be to make a serious map and then a **** mod is trolling the levels? Not at all.

Maybe someone had a weak password, or an idiot got mod power.
Should be nice to know this 4 "secret" mods. Some of them need to be a troll.

Last edited by doh (Sep 22 2010 9:42:44 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

brikk1

(I'd of posted here originally but am confused as to the elusive topic titles. >_<)
I'd of posted an image link... I don't have print screen. But a mod trolled my room... And then I was kicked. I thought they were the good guys. Something should be done. We need a defense against that troll mod. I'm actually thinking of not playing again if it is that easy to have your room trolled. Something drastic needs done.

#5 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Wow, this is bad.   A mod that trolls your room, and you can't do a thing about it.  

Even if it isn't a real mod, it concerns me that someone could somehow impersonate a mod, via hacking or account compromise.

#6 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

This was due to a glitch yesterday, that has been fixed and only those who ought to have mod powers do now.

pierocksocks 1423490892470540

Board footer