Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tree

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE CHAT!

Chris was pretty much forced to make parental controls, the chat was getting waaaaay out of control. People were cussing way to much, and little kids shouldn't be around that sort of behavior.

#2 Before February 2015

Nou

Re: STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE CHAT!

I should make a thread named "STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLE COMPLAINING"

Or rather just "STOP COMPLAINING".

We all know this game has a huge playerbase of little kids who act like they're cool on in the internet. Nothing we can do about it.

No u.

#3 Before February 2015

Thip

WHO DIDNT LIKED THIS NEW UPDATE, CMON GUYS, ITS ONLY 1 CENT, NOT 1 DOLLAR!

#4 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

yes, but half the people on ee are kids without credit cards and ... yeah

#5 Before February 2015

flatline

where can i send a personal message to chris? i want to suggest to him that this parental control you should be able to pay by mobile phone, not just credit card. please chris, can you do that?

#6 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="22414a504b5162475447505b404d465b47464b56510c414d4f">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> < his e-mail

#7 Before February 2015

Nou

flatline wrote:

where can i send a personal message to chris? i want to suggest to him that this parental control you should be able to pay by mobile phone, not just credit card. please chris, can you do that?

I think the point is that you MUST do it by creditcard, because only 18+ people have access to them. He's not doing it for the money.

No u.

#8 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Nou wrote:
flatline wrote:

I think the point is that you MUST do it by creditcard, because only 18+ people have access to them. He's not doing it for the money.

not really, i have a friend that is like 12 with a credit card....

#9 Before February 2015

Conary

Nou wrote:
flatline wrote:

WRONG I have one and I am 15

#10 Before February 2015

flatline

that´s my point! and anyway my parents does not wanna pay over the internet cuz they say "it´s not safe". they´re lolz

#11 Before February 2015

Alex

Conary wrote:
Nou wrote:
flatline wrote:

WRONG I have one and I am 15

WRONG you can have a debit card or gift credit card under 18, lines of credit are only allowed for legal adults.

That being said, a 10 year old can have a debit card which works fine with paypal

#12 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Guys.. the POINT is that kids have to ASK their parents... he just wants to make it SAFE..... its just insurance...

#13 Before February 2015

Vulcan

To be honest it was mainly the kids cussing.. lol

#14 Before February 2015

Imperion3000

C'mon..Seriously wanna know what kids in kindergarden do where I live? They have sex..The world is jacked up, You can't prevent that

#15 Before February 2015

Tree

I have a credit card and I'm 17 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#16 Before February 2015

Tree

Never seen that one before! That is on big spam.

#17 Before February 2015

Alex

Somone needs to be banned.

Thread locked for a bit untill this spammer issue is fixed. Mad? Tell cyclone to allow mods to be able to ban people.

Tree 1423491298470134

Board footer