Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Vesan

Regarding Rooms...

For a few days every time I am JUST about to finish a map I get kicked from the map for the amount of players that are on, and when I join back 1 second later I see I'm the only beta member, or well.. Only one with chat. As a Beta member I think we Betas shouldn't be kicked from any map, only if we troll and get kicked by the map creator.

We paid $10 and you've taken chat off us having to pay 1 cent to use it again, it's a small issue but annoying as hell. And then making people that haven't paid for Beta able to also use the chat for 1 cent, use the shop, have a username, able to make their own saved worlds... Beta seems useless now, so atleast make it so Guests/Registered users get kicked instead of Betas if the player limit is reached?

#2 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Re: Regarding Rooms...

No way can you make that happen. Just none.

#3 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Beta=/= upgraded account with extra features.

Beta = test new things before released to the public

#4 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

greenzoid2 wrote:

And yet we barely have the chance to test the new features because we have to wait an average of a week to get it with energy. So that means beta is ultimately useless...

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

ilyas3d wrote:
greenzoid2 wrote:

And yet we barely have the chance to test the new features because we have to wait an average of a week to get it with energy. So that means beta is ultimately useless...

Yes. This right here. This is the whole reason beta testing is hardly beta testing, and more like a headstart. I did NOT pay $5 (at Christmas) to only get a headstart.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#6 Before February 2015

bliske

impossible to make that happen, what your expecting is to take of parental control, there's heaps of BETA's who troll, i don't get why they pay $10 for beta if they want to destroy somebody elses work.

#7 Before February 2015

blacker123456

Vesan wrote:

For a few days every time I am JUST about to finish a map I get kicked from the map for the amount of players that are on, and when I join back 1 second later I see I'm the only beta member, or well.. Only one with chat. As a Beta member I think we Betas shouldn't be kicked from any map, only if we troll and get kicked by the map creator.

We paid $10 and you've taken chat off us having to pay 1 cent to use it again, it's a small issue but annoying as hell. And then making people that haven't paid for Beta able to also use the chat for 1 cent, use the shop, have a username, able to make their own saved worlds... Beta seems useless now, so atleast make it so Guests/Registered users get kicked instead of Betas if the player limit is reached?

I am with you! Gotta see this any admin! ONLY BETAS SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE THE FEATURES!

#8 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Beta =/= Premium account

Beta = Tester. That's what it always has been. You may not get them for a week but neither do we, DUH. So you are testing.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#9 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Different55 wrote:

Beta =/= Premium account

Beta = Tester. That's what it always has been. You may not get them for a week but neither do we, DUH. So you are testing.

This.

Also, gravedig. If I recall correctly, there are multiple threads regarding beta features.

*lock*

Vesan 1423493229468203

Board footer